Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:53:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long did you wait before do you sell your ICO Coins ?  (Read 887 times)
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 06:43:45 AM

Yes thats what i want to know.
What i see sometimes its good to sell when it comes to exchange because the price go up.
After that the price go mostly down for months.

On the other side there is a way to wait 1-2 years and hope the project not die lol and it goes moon

so how do YOU handle ICO ?
When the price is already profitable for me, I will sell the price of the ICO token.
Suppose I buy an ICO Token with 1 Ethereum and when the listing on my profit market becomes 2 Etehreum then I will sell directly.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:54:45 AM

What is dead may not really die! I have seen many coin left for dead staging a real come back in cryptocurrency market. It is important that you know what matters in the market and that the coin you are holding is considered to one of the valuable coin supported by those that matter in crypto space!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:57:24 AM

It mostly depends on the project if I can see the potential of the project and if it is obvious that team is going to continue work then I do not sell coins, but if I see some risks then I try to sell them ASAP
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:12:30 AM

I generally hold my ICO coins for at least 6 months after being listed on an exchange and after that, I decide either hold or sell. Because investing in any ICO need too much of research and patience to know about the coin and after doing all this I don't sell them aj just of the beginning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: