Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:32:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoins can change the world?  (Read 472 times)
denneappeltje (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:52:15 AM

Hi all,

I'm looking for the most interesting and innovative altcoin projects of this moments. Which projects have the capability to change the world and are truly unique? I'm doing a study on the ways blockchain technology can change the world.

Looking forward to your reply!
muntdrop

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:07:11 AM

Hoi Denneappeltje

its not on altcoin, but i think Bitcoin is the one to focus in. It is already changing the world. Or maybe Litecoin which is already accepted as payment in some cases.

groeten !! Wink
denneappeltje (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:09:54 AM

Hoi muntdrop,

Thanks for your reply, I am taking bitcoin into account but haven't really looked into Litecoin. Though I wish to look further than just doing payments for example I really like the Golem project. I've also looked into Honduras using blockchain to register ownership of land.

Groetjes Wink
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

CryptoFan

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:26:14 AM

If you want to invest in a good project, you'll have to take a lot of your time to read whitepapers, check credibility, and compare with other projects on the same area.
Lot of them are scam but some are ready to pump

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
muntdrop

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:31:15 AM

Hoi muntdrop,

Thanks for your reply, I am taking bitcoin into account but haven't really looked into Litecoin. Though I wish to look further than just doing payments for example I really like the Golem project. I've also looked into Honduras using blockchain to register ownership of land.

Groetjes Wink

Hallo Cheesy

Maybe Venezuela could also be a good subject ? The country is almost banckrupt, and i believe the population is really getting into the crypto world at this moment.

I wanted to add a link to this news, but when you google on Venezuela and crypto you will find some news. Somehow the link is not accepted here.

groetjes terug :p
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:46:56 AM

At The same time in the same month in online market place there are many coin came but no one can told me that which is change the world. I thing now a days some coin will be a future for all . Number one is XVG it is future is very bright and 2nd is LTC cause it is a very usefully and it support many digital currency.
TheBobyHunter

Activity: 518
Merit: 494

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:53:16 AM

the best altcoin can change the world still ETH
all much project and bussiness use ETH platform
i think you create new altcoin can change the world is very dificult, you must have high skill and can develop big community
cryptolerant

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:04:58 PM

Before we talk about alt coins, our bitcoin is already changing the world. auctus alt coin may be changing pensions, that can bring value.
denneappeltje (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:05:14 PM

Hoi muntdrop,

Groetjes Wink

Hallo Cheesy

Maybe Venezuela could also be a good subject ? The country is almost banckrupt, and i believe the population is really getting into the crypto world at this moment.

I wanted to add a link to this news, but when you google on Venezuela and crypto you will find some news. Somehow the link is not accepted here.

Thanks! I was just looking into corrupt governments and how crypto's could be of use there. Have done some research on Venezuela! Smiley
muntdrop

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:07:54 PM

Hoi muntdrop,

Groetjes Wink

Hallo Cheesy

Thanks! I was just looking into corrupt governments and how crypto's could be of use there. Have done some research on Venezuela! Smiley

Nice... good luck with your study !! Great subject.
madbyte

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

A coin saved is a coin earned. Get another today!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 12:11:05 PM

Here is a start to look into.. DASH, ETH, XMR as a few of the altcoins that are going to change how we do things... there are many others that are serious projects also.. but also there is even more altcoins just trying to make a quick buck with no real use.

Madbyte Token | MADX | On Fantom | https://madcapx.com - hodlers
https://madxfield.com - Token game | Trade at https://spooky.fi/#/swap
Crypto Carl

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 12:23:59 PM

Visit https://www.cryptxmoney.com/ and ask the community there as well.
get the latest news updates on cryptocurrency and stay up to date with what is happening around the world.
honeyduckgoose

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:36:27 PM

One that is wanting to change the landscape is Crowdholding.

They are creating a co-creation platform where anyone can co-create with startups and will receive payment for it. They are aiming to break borders and help startups and the general public.

Their tagline is "What is Karma was worth something?"

https://ico.crowdholding.com
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:38:39 PM

If you want to invest in a good project, you'll have to take a lot of your time to read whitepapers, check credibility, and compare with other projects on the same area.
Lot of them are scam but some are ready to pump
That is true you really need to study all those stuffs and compare everything up, just to assure that you'll get the profit that you should be getting at this point. It is also good for Bitcoin to have its value got pumped up since the last few months because it somehow have affected the Altcoins itself. Well if you would've put it so bluntly, after earning those so called Altcoins after that specific project or ICO that you've joined, you'll eventually convert it to Bitcoin for some more profit if you know what I mean.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:46:28 PM

I think Eth is a good coin. Smart contract has change the way crypto developers to make new projects. There are hundreds of ICos using eth platform. I think eth is the first platform that have smart contract, others that follow are etc, waves, and I don't know more about that.
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:53:10 PM

what do you mean by saying change the world, should altcoins develop to the giant like Twitter, Facebook,Amazon can we say altcoins change the world, or some people get rich ro change their life through altcoins mean changing the world?
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:56:28 PM

bitcoin already change how people think about cryptocurrency, i think next coin that might change the world is ETH. if eth value growing stronger than i believe cryptocurrency will become even stronger than before and ICO will become more bigger.

Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:18:11 PM

Hi all,

I'm looking for the most interesting and innovative altcoin projects of this moments. Which projects have the capability to change the world and are truly unique? I'm doing a study on the ways blockchain technology can change the world.

All of the altcoins will change the world, This already mentioned in a lot of the press if the crypto gives the more possibility about the tokenization of the assets, rather than use the physical value.
TGE will come as fast as possible this just about the matter of time.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Covesting

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Bringing copy-trading to the cryptocurrency market

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 01:59:41 PM

Hi all,

We believe that there are plenty of useless ICOs nowadays. People are trying to tokenize anything from sand to buildings. Only projects which are providing real and effective solutions to solve one or another problem will survive. Other projects are just utilizing moment of hype to raise capital and disappear in little-regulated environment

Licensed DLT services provider and trading software development company. Check out Covesting Module on PrimeXBT Trading Platform!
cryptonianz

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:03:43 PM

ETH = Smart Contracts

SIA = Decentralized, Secure & good prices Cloud Hosting

XRP = Change the way we use FIAT Currency / Bank Operations

That's what I believe personally Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: