Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:51:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Women empowerment?  (Read 2922 times)
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:03:32 PM

According to me, women in power are a good thing. There are many women who lead the country. Chancellor Angela Merkel is a talented woman who has led the country for many years. is now the most powerful woman in Germany.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steemium

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:52:10 PM

Efforts in women empowerment in politics have shown some positive developments. Since feminism is simply a logical extension of democracy . The rights of women must not be relegated to the theoretical sphere, but must be implemented in practice.
And there is no end in sight(
Bestfriendko

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:18:04 PM

Empowering women to participate fully in economic life across all sectors is essential to build stronger economies, achieve internationally agreed goals for development and sustainability, and improve the quality of life for women, men, families and communities. Let us all support girls and young women in self-actualizing their inner power - empower - to truly leapfrog women’s empowerment. The next generation of empowered women leaders and change makers will transform our world. Now, more than ever is the perfect time to realize and support today’s empowered young women who are doing more than making his-story. They are creating her-story. They are rewriting their destinies.

Irene80

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

Knowing the fact that women and men are equal in a lot of circumstances is cool.
"It is about making sure that nobody ever has to do anything by “default” because of gender, that The stronger person should move the couch. The person who enjoys cooking more has more time for it, and/or is better at it should do the cooking. Sometimes the stronger person is male, sometimes is not. Sometimes the person who is best suited for cooking is female, sometimes is not. One should do what works. But it is also about letting people know that it is okay to change."
zngit

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:30:24 PM

Not at all. Woman contributions in the wolrd is couldn't be neglected by the people who appreciated their power. For me the empowerment of woman can lead to a big economic growth because woman is really good in other profession in the field. They are good in doing welding even shouldering one gadget. Their hands is amazing in controlling the force. They are helpful to our economic not destruction.
money_amount

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:33:09 PM

To empower women I think this is justified. Because women are sometimes more careful than men. Although I think they are not as smart as men.
miros

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:43:07 PM

In the modern world and in developed countries, women are quite right. In some cases I would add a vacation with payment. For example, leave for child care should be more!

KampungMonyet

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

THE DEFENSE OF WOMEN EMPOWERMENT
Talking about the position of women in our society, can not be separated from the initial understanding of the concept of gender. Understanding gender is different from sex (sex). Sex is a biological difference in sex, and sex is gained from birth biologically so it can not be exchanged and can not change between men and women. While gender is a gender difference to an attitude and behavior that is a formation of social culture and society. Because of society's formation, gender does not apply forever.
The term gender refers to the assumptions or constructs by the community on the roles and responsibilities and behaviors of men and women, learned and may change over time and vary according to the culture of each society. Included in the gender concept are the assumptions and expectations of the community about the barriers, opportunities, needs, perceptions and views held by men and women. Gender is a social construction. While sex or sex is a biological difference between men and women determined by genetic and anatomical features.
The difference between gender and women's empowerment is very thin. Not even a few who think that women's empowerment is gender, and gender is the empowerment of women.
To know the ins and outs between gender and women's empowerment, we need to examine what is the meaning of empowerment in general. Empowerment is an effort to optimize the potential within the self by actively participating in social activities. The empowerment of women is an effort to optimize the potential of women in general by giving the widest opportunity to take an active role in society.
The concept of gender is more visible in its position because gender can change based on society view by doing comparison between man and woman. While women's empowerment is more stable because it is not an effort to compare the position based on gender.
However, most experts assume that gender equals women's empowerment.
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:37:39 PM

I think that at the moment women have good truths.Don't think I need to change anything even if only in a more positive way
Adapted

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

Women fought for their rights for a very long time.I think that now they are in the most favorable position and change anything I really need
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:40:59 PM

I believe that the problems in society for women only at the moral level and not in all countries.I'm very glad that in my country women do respect and appreciate

kinilawnabakulaw

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:59:31 PM

Men and women should be given equal opportunities in every aspect of life. We should learn how to also respect others and to be fair to everyone.

0k0l0g

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:38:48 PM

Wow, I am a little shocked at the views expressed here. If anything, the dominance of male energy in society is causing a great imbalance. Women have a lot to offer in terms of restoring that balance, bringing cooperation and empathy to the table over the competitive, individualistic society we are in.
Riverviwa

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:09:18 PM

There are many things that is important and women empowerment is one of the main.
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:39:39 PM

Women should not have fewer rights than men. This is wrong. I do think that women are most successful politicians. Perhaps these women have a lot of male hormones, but this is the problem of the research. Now in Saudi Arabia going to allow women to have driver's licenses. This is the last country in the world that has such gender restrictions.
Women's empowerment has become a significant topic of discussion in development and economics. It can also point to the approaches regarding other trivialized genders in a particular political or social context.
Women's economic empowerment refers to the ability for women to enjoy their right to control and benefit from resources, assets, income and their own time, as well as the ability to manage risk and improve their economic status and well being.
While often interchangeably used, the more comprehensive concept of gender empowerment refers to people of any gender, stressing the distinction between biological and gender as a role. It thereby also refers to other marginalized genders in a particular political or social context.
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:57:33 PM

It is good to have women empowerment but everything must be under control. Men already respected every girls in the society. Every rights that the girl have are always been followed though there are times that men abused the girls. Giving a power to the girl is like killing the eqality to all. Its already been give the equal rights to the girls!
patchinglets

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

There are many things that are connected to women and it makes them a better human.
wistfuljob

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:05:14 PM

Women empowerment is important as it gives equal opportunities to them as well.
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:53:32 PM

Being a female in a predominately male field (engineering) I am all for Women empowerment.  However, I think it is important that we do not set back men along the way - human empowerment! Smiley.  People as equals in this world regardless of gender.

The world of crypto is clearly a male dominated area.  Looking forward  to evening out those stats!

Women empowerment refers to the creation of environment for women where they can make decision of their own for personal benefits as well as the society. Men and women are equal when it comes to rights.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:16:12 PM

I dont kniw why the world is threatened by women rising in power. Maybe because of men ego. Men could find it difficult to accept that women can be equal or even be better than them. I think men are threatened by women because it is true that women has a lot of potentials in achieving more than some men. I’m not saying all men.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: