Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:14:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Women empowerment?  (Read 2922 times)
SteffCoins

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:59:21 PM

I became the head of our department a year after i got employed. It's all about standing up to your individual character, and your skill that will rise you up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 07:33:38 PM

Women should be empowered but not to have more than men but to be equal and I dont think that is being handled properly. It seems like women want more power than men and double standards are getting in the way of

all of this. The ones for women are highlighted but the ones for men go overlooked I feel like

iconicavs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:07:16 AM

Be able to speak up and stand on your own. Equality. Women should not be ashamed and feared to fight for what is right and wrong. We should know our own rights and tolerate any discrimination with men. No one can underestimate us.

I agree. We must trust ourselves that we can do it. We can do whatever men can. The problem in our society is the stereotype looks of men. They think the power is theirs when the only difference is the thing they have and we have. A king isn't a king without a queen and a queen can't be a queen without a king. We need men as much as they need us. We must know respect and boundaries for us not to clash.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:43:37 AM

The extremists thinks that increasing women empowerment will the destruction of society? Because where you go in the world they thinks everyone talks about the women empowerment and giving more power to women.    What do you think about it?

And also give your opinions on double standards??

I think this should happen soon. The thing is women are the once who suffered for a long time, they aren't often given jobs for the thinking that they might not be able to handle it. Still, women are so powerful that they can endure the pain of bearing a child and giving birth.
falafelnut

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:53:02 AM

The extremists thinks that increasing women empowerment will the destruction of society? Because where you go in the world they thinks everyone talks about the women empowerment and giving more power to women.    What do you think about it?

I don't think that women empowerment will the destruction of society. Women first off all are mothers, that how nature made.
So they can be rude, rigorous and emptional.
But firs of all they will care about everything what they created and what they are responsible for.
Solmir

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:02:09 AM

The are always gays, feminists, racists, people with down syndrome etc. Some per cent of popularity. The fact it has +- volume is insignificant fact. Planet will spin, no matter of what. Relax, focus on your life. Dont bother yourself more than you need. Peace)
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:31:04 PM

In all civilized countries, women and men have equal rights, where should they be expanded? Or do you want women to have more rights than men? Even the worst feminist movements do not require this.
RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:07:26 AM

I think women empowerment is just stating about what woman can do, that they can contribute to the development of ones community or country..it's recognizing their rights, gifts and talent and the impact or influence or their God given personality by not to extend of overpowering man..
Dunkerk40

Activity: 92

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:03:52 AM

I would not say that. I do not agree with them at all. A woman has exactly the same rights as a man. I do not see anything wrong with this.

Ypi79890

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:05:23 AM

Women have a power, they are more responsible. Woman has to be intelligent, not only glamorous and beautiful
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:33:01 AM

It is one thing helping women to attain higher heights and another thing forcing women to unfairly compete with men in certain fields where they struggle to the point of getting depressed. We should let women know how strong they are as women rather than forcing them out of their ingrained feminine role. A woman cannot be a man and the reverse is true.
wideshut

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:39:11 AM

Women should be weak against men. Otherwise it's not natural!
mirror001 (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:41:27 PM

Women empowerment or you can say Feminism ? Where they use this equality power in everything to get what they want., Angry
this point has two aspects one is that the faminists will use this kind of equality or women empowerment slogan as their personal weapon to get what they want but on the other hand if they are not faminists then i think the women should have their equal right as the men if not equal then the some times a little bit equal to men because they are also the part and most importantly the active part of today's society they are making many revolutionary work in almost every field of life that we can imagine.

What do you think about that?
christabits

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:48:15 PM

Empowering women to participate fully in economic life across all sectors is essential to build stronger economies, achieve internationally agreed goals for development and sustainability, and improve the quality of life for women, men, families and communities
arnobs007
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:10:29 AM

Nowadays women are also powerful and they're doing well in every sector. Women are more responsible and they know how to take patience. And as a all know patience is the key to success.
donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:24:27 AM

I think women should have equal rights with men, although many people still despise women, especially there are still some men who do not respect women. Society is better if men and women are equal
football998

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:56:34 AM

I think all men and women should have equal rights in society. There are many women who are successful in the society , which proves that women can do anything what men can do. We should not discriminate between men and women

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 11:04:43 AM

Women empowerment should be something that dies not scare off people. WIth women empowerment comes the ability for the people of the world to have equality and justice and better parity for all. Which in turn comes a massive influx of talent, productivity and growth

Vivimubarak

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:26:23 PM

Not true such thoughts, women have some advantages over men one of them is diligent. and now there are some contry or corporate leaders led by women, showing women can compete with men
Happy06

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:47:09 PM

Women are leaders everywhere you look, from a CEO to house a wife that holds together a home. Our country was built by women who stand alone. Women empowerment is equality to men. Women now a days can do everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: