Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies post your scam here!  (Read 808 times)
karlsberg (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 04:08:36 PM

I'll start:

Powerball Lotto Pool 40 Million Jackpot

Longtime lurker here, looking to expand our small office powerball pool.  After the recent large jackpot, we have decided that we are going to continue a powerball pool, and if mega millions gets large, we may play that also. 

The way we run our pool is you may contribute into it by increments of 2.00.  Any winnings are split based on the total percentage of tickets that you bought.

Example:

The pool bought a total of 50 tickets (2.00 each.)  You contributed 10.00 to the pool (5 tickets).  Since your contribution was 10% of the pool, you receive 10% of the winnings on that drawing.

Powerball drawing are every Wednesday and Saturday.  Tickets will be bought the day of the drawing, and the numbers will be posted to the spreadsheet before the drawing.

Forum members may play by posting in this thread, advising how many tickets you would like to buy for the pool (Increments of 2.00 please), and may either send by btc (small winnings paid back in BTC, if a jackpot hits, would be fiat obviously), or if local to Springfield, MO, may meet if you prefer to pay in cash.

SPREADSHEET LINK (Open to all):  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia-VyJ3tzMudFVhclN2VDVtMFlRc09sUTZuSFdkVXc&usp=sharing

BTC may be sent to:  1PDV6awoWfc9FaFVXaUHSfXaSGojD7hsch

However, please post in this thread with your address, so I can properly add you to the ledger and make sure you are paid any winnings.  If you want to be paid to an address other than the one you are sending with, it needs to be in your post.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post or PM. 
Ethicoin

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 04:26:07 PM

lol so this is actually a serious thread?

LottoPool

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 04:28:15 PM

Please priovide evidence my post is a scam.  Thank you.

What I posted is legit, factual, and if you are not interested in joining, no hard feelings, just do not join.  It's simply an offer.  Some people from our social circles wanted to join our pool at work when the jackpot was almost 600 Million, and I decided to post here, after thinking it over.  You feel it is a scam, ok, fine.  No harm, no foul, move along.  You want to throw 2.00 into the mix, again, your choice, no harm, no foul.

To blindly call something someone does is irresponsible. 

Do I have credibility on here yet?  Nope.  Does that mean I am a scammer?  Nope. 

The lottery is a risk.  Dealing with people online is a risk.  If you prefer zero risk, please avoid participation.  To me, this is a fun way to look forward to the very slight possibility of winning a large sum of money.  Of course it is probably not going to happen......IT'S A LOTTERY.

Anyways, carry on, and have a great day.  Thank you for your input.

karlsberg (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 04:46:24 PM

lol so this is actually a serious thread?

Sure. So everybody wich is making an account for scamming can post up his scam here. No need to make always a new topic for a scam.
LottoPool

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 04:50:02 PM

So....while you throw a scam tag around for zero reason....

I looked at your previous posts.

On May 30, I see you have a large number of posts, just saying "Hi" in all of them.  Inflating post counts?  SCAMMER!

Anyways, good luck in your efforts to become Inspector Gadget. 

One thing I will say honestly is this:

I do appreciate people being dilligent, to help protect people.  Just make sure your dilligence is backed up by facts.  Otherwise, you look like George Bush in the end.
mwm4bcf

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 04:59:33 PM

I've been watching eBay for some time with an interest in BFL pre-orders. Found out that the scammers are incredibly smooth.

I bid on a BFL pre-order with the expectation that I wouldn't get it.  That was correct but later I received a "Second Chance Offer" saying the original winner had failed to pay.  In this e-mail they knew all about my eBay ID, bids, and etc.  They even had a "live chat" link in the e-mail that I used to ask a question about the payment system.  They wanted me to do a bank transfer to a London bank account.  I was fooled for most of a day, and luckily, was able to cancel the wire request before my bank had sent it out. The scammers obviously have a very smooth, high-tech, continuously-manned operation going on.  Amazing!

Since then I bid on another BFL pre-order. A "real" second chance offer, validated within the eBay mail system. (The above attempt DIDN'T include an internal eBay e-mail.)  But on this one the seller pulled out after I sent a scanned photo ID and requested the same from him.

Most of these eBay pre-orders are scams - caveat emptor.

Ethicoin

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 05:02:32 PM

Oh I see this is actually just another shit thread wasting the forum's web space.

Nice one OP!!!!
LottoPool

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 05:03:49 PM

Take a look at OP's posts.... I haven't found a single good one in 38 posts.  I wouldn't expect to start seeing any anytime soon all of a sudden.  Smiley
lunixbochs

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 05:08:46 PM

Snail mail your credit card for some free bitcoin. Limited time offer.
karlsberg (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 05:11:08 PM

PM'd him. Quick trade. +1 trust.
Bitcoin Scammer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 05:12:23 PM

bitcoinscammers.com Should I list this??  Confusion

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
LottoPool

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 05:18:48 PM

PM'd him. Quick trade. +1 trust.

Some more fluff posts to inflate count.  Be warned.  Smiley

lunixbochs

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 05:18:54 PM

bitcoinscammers.com Should I list this??  Confusion
Looks like a scam.
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:06:17 PM

I am so confused right now.

Message me if you have any problems
Ethicoin

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:18:01 PM

I am so confused right now.

Don't worry it makes more sense once you can get out of this newbie zone it's insane.

It's a tard fest.
shark313

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:42:09 PM

3rd post
sevenseals

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 07:38:11 PM

Yacoin is the best coin. Only CPU mining.
karlsberg (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 07:47:27 PM

Yacoin is the best coin. Only CPU mining.

Roll Eyes
Ll_lkasz

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 08:36:35 PM

The future is in sexcoin
Wed
Legendary

Activity: 1231
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 09:47:33 PM

I'm not a newbie but can i post here, too?

Send me BTC (address can be found in my signature), i will send 150% back (some day), i promise Tongue
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: