Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:01:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amount of BTC for trading  (Read 1634 times)
Crypto1992

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Tokenpay

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:41:26 AM

I started trading with 10$.I used it to learn how to trade and in the run I gained some knowledge regarding trading. I prefer 0.1 BTC is the  best amount to trade for short term.Day trading is risky.

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:10:57 AM

Hey there!
I would like to ask you what you concider a good amount of bitcoins for daily short term speculations. How do you think what is the good number for beginers / advanced / experienced traders? Or maybe it if better not to short and just buy some of any good alts and wai for a pump (like some days or weeks)?

i think  its best to start with small amount if you are just a beginner in trading...
then just add a little more if you think your beginning to trust your trade so you can avoid big lost
Experience is always needed no matter how much you have learnt as this will help you build confidence and this is why trading with a little amount for a start before going in big like you have said is a very brilliant idea. It is not wise to start with a huge capital anyway, thinking you have all it takes already, that is just like playing with the tip of a fire.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 06:20:58 PM

Hey there!
I would like to ask you what you concider a good amount of bitcoins for daily short term speculations. How do you think what is the good number for beginers / advanced / experienced traders? Or maybe it if better not to short and just buy some of any good alts and wai for a pump (like some days or weeks)?

We use 7 BTC per day per floor trader. That is obviously a little more than you need, but not much. Consider this, a simply BTC/USD only scenario. If you buy 1 BTC at say, $4500 today and sell at $4600 tomorrow, that is only a $100 profit, spread over two days, minus around 10% total fees in and out, That is a massive total of $45 per day profit. Pretty sad for a trader, the BTC movements are nice, but to hit those changes you need to buy into the game.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:24:07 PM

Hey there!

We use 7 BTC per day per floor trader. That is obviously a little more than you need, but not much. Consider this, a simply BTC/USD only scenario. If you buy 1 BTC at say, $4500 today and sell at $4600 tomorrow, that is only a $100 profit, spread over two days, minus around 10% total fees in and out, That is a massive total of $45 per day profit. Pretty sad for a trader, the BTC movements are nice, but to hit those changes you need to buy into the game.

That is way of a lot of capital. I cant go that far anymore but I would really love to if I have the funds.
It is easier to get a lot of profit when you also have a lot of money invested.
Yours is better and the transaction wont hurt if you do it massively.
Some of us just really dont have the resources but would love to trade big time.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:03:21 PM

I started trading with 10$.I used it to learn how to trade and in the run I gained some knowledge regarding trading. I prefer 0.1 BTC is the  best amount to trade for short term.Day trading is risky.

0.1 btc is a very safe amount to trade with low risk,, but you have to be patient enough with only a small profit,., in addition, successful merchants are those who dare to take big risks,, this is almost the same as gambling. if the risks are in big responsibility,, of course, the profits that may be in may be great..
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:54:16 PM

0.1 btc is a very safe amount to trade with low risk,, but you have to be patient enough with only a small profit,., in addition, successful merchants are those who dare to take big risks,, this is almost the same as gambling. if the risks are in big responsibility,, of course, the profits that may be in may be great..

Beginning 0.1 BTC is just fine and if one is totally unaware, then much lower would be safe. But yes, keeping in mind about low profit. Big risk would obviously have greater chances of high profit, but loss making capability or mentality comes at this point. So the capital should be accordingly to ones risk taking capability and mentality.
riaruhs09

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:31:20 PM

I think the number for beginners should not be too much or can say the value you are able to lose, like 0.01 btc I think is suitable for beginners in trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: