Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:03:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STeX Exchange Pre ICo Campain  (Read 672 times)
snewvine (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:37:06 PM

PreSale is ending on September 30th, STeX Exchange has raised as of today 9,342 in Ether so far. If your considering this ICO check out STeX Exchanges FAQ section and click on link at the bottom of the page. This company has gone far at trying to answer questions on how this will make money for the Investor. I've invested a lot into this and the more I'm reviewing and learning on what their doing the more $$$$ I'll make.

Click the link below to view this ICO

https://stex.exchange/up/s6kbdc2e06i0

They will produce parts of their module prior to the end of October, prior to the open ICO

Currently they have an Alpha program called "The Deep" it is way cool. check it out for yourself.

https://deep.stex.exchange/

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:39:06 PM

why do you want us to invest in your project?
szfinx

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:52:47 PM

The ICO is not as fashionable as before, the market is matured and if a project can't launch without millions upfront probably will fail.
Do a research on the new ANNs, you will see the way to go is airdrop, give stake to the community and you can be successful by community support.
Otherwise we might end up with another useless coin on one of the smaller exchanges.

snewvine (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:39:31 PM

The ICO is not as fashionable as before, the market is matured and if a project can't launch without millions upfront probably will fail.
Do a research on the new ANNs, you will see the way to go is airdrop, give stake to the community and you can be successful by community support.
Otherwise we might end up with another useless coin on one of the smaller exchanges.

To answer your statement

There is not a single exchange offering professional trading tools (build by professionals) which offers every single coin.

Furthermore the team only wanted to reach 1.000 ETH for development but it gained alot of steam.

Investors will also receive all profits which is not usual for alot of coins.
And it's an instant and efficient exchange. Much faster than existing ones.

Dzy

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:10:28 PM

Investors will also receive all profits which is not usual for alot of coins.
If investors receive all the profits, what is the incentive for founders? Reading the whitepaper didn`t give me a straightforward answer. Whitepaper therefore is misleading or not telling everything we need to know. The quality of whitepaper also is not up to level.

And it's an instant and efficient exchange. Much faster than existing ones.
Is it now? Could you give me a link to this instant and efficient exchange site, which is faster than existing ones? Maybe it could be some time in the future, when it will be deployed, but right now there is no exchange, not even a prototype! There is no development put into exchange codebase yet.

My initial thoughts are that everyone`s judgement is clouded by promised big profits in tenfolds/hundredfolds during the preICO.
snewvine (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:00:00 PM

I feel your concern. the Whitepaper will be revised before the ICO at the end of October.
Did you go to the FAQ page? scroll down to the bottom and clicked on the link, it's 15 pages of questions and answers. the Team took the time to answer the questions, like what you have.

I'm not saying it's "the all mighty end all be all of ICO's" or a new slice of bread. It is something different then what's currently out there.

Keep an eye on this one then, If you dont have interest thats ok. I'm providing the information that can better inform people.

Every ICO out there has risk. I in Propy.... Had very good evaluation and where is it now.....Below ICO price - I'm into Rivietz - Also a very promising technology.....Now Below ICO price.

We never know what an ICO will do. Do your research and come to your own conclusion

xyj790204

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:02:08 PM

hello dev ,any plan about bounty campaign ,i want to join this project ,thanks .
Richardnoordsche

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:17:23 PM

presale will end in three days, somehow progress of this project, I do not see any significant progress, exchange will be very decisive aspect of this project, hopefully the price match
happypencil

Activity: 361

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:22:03 PM

new project about exchange , i never see it in bct thread before ,but already gain more investor .
snewvine (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:40:25 PM

hello dev ,any plan about bounty campaign ,i want to join this project ,thanks .

contribute to presale before gone and then to  https://stex.exchange/bounty

Yes they have Bounty for both Presale and ICO

Thanks

Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:54:42 PM

Thanks

Bounty just for video ?? Is there another bounty campaign like twitter, facebook campaign or blog
snewvine (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:04:33 PM

Thanks

Bounty just for video ?? Is there another bounty campaign like twitter, facebook campaign or blog

Oh, yes, Twitter, Facebook, Articles, youTube. All has to be manually entered on the Bounty page (link above). STeX is giving 3% for Presale Bounty and also Bounty for ICO

castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:22:57 PM

PreSale is ending on September 30th, STeX Exchange has raised as of today 9,342 in Ether so far. If your considering this ICO check out STeX Exchanges FAQ section and click on link at the bottom of the page. This company has gone far at trying to answer questions on how this will make money for the Investor. I've invested a lot into this and the more I'm reviewing and learning on what their doing the more $$$$ I'll make.

They will produce parts of their module prior to the end of October, prior to the open ICO

Currently they have an Alpha program called "The Deep" it is way cool. check it out for yourself.

Is there any more information available so we could learn about this project better? Even though you put a link on the thread, but still there is lack information here in the tread for easy access. It will be better if you put some more information about it.
snewvine (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:01:47 PM

Is there any more information available so we could learn about this project better? Even though you put a link on the thread, but still there is lack information here in the tread for easy access. It will be better if you put some more information about it.

Below is some bits from their website. the will improve on their white paper prior to their ICO opening at the end of October.

They will have module parts that the Company will release in the middle of October. Their Road map shows that their exchange will be up and running in 1st Quarter of 2018

I think based on their information on Telegram that they are ahead of schedule.
Their web site only shows 3 team members. they currently have 12 people on staff with more as needed as they ramp up with their technology.

This is very different and worth a look

STeX Project
Have you tried to switch between coins, following trends in emerging tokens?
That is the problem we focus on at this stage: many coins and tokens suffer from one biggest problem – the lack of liquidity. This leads to enormous implications for active traders/investors. Imagine, you have coin A and a nice opportunity to sell it with profit. And at the same time, you wish to invest in a new promising token or coin B. The only problem - they are traded (or have best rates) in different exchanges, and if you try to trade this idea, you must finish first trade, then transfer your assets from one exchange to another - wasting days and (the world is fast nowadays, remember?) finally missing the brilliant opportunity to raise money - and just because of market insufficiency.
With our unique HFT algorithms, originally developed to work on traditional stock exchanges, we can solve this problem, providing access to all trading possibilities from one trading platform, one trading account, in a blink of an eye.

And much more. We are going to bring advanced financial instruments like leverage, portfolio margin, futures and options to blockchain world - ready to use for everyone wishing to get most out of cryptocurrency trading.

Despite once this project should become fully regulated structure in the real world, we wish to provide most advantage for those who operate in totally new reality of electronic assets.

That's why we let token holders to get back full amount of commissions, and even more - to become market-makers, professional asset managers or passive investors without need of programming or any other special knowledge - out-of-the-box, ready to use. This policy is not going to change in the future - we will be trying to provide maximum advantage to our token holders for free, instead of trying to maximize real-money output of legal structure. If it is possible from legal point of view, this structure may even be non-commercial organization or trust.

Our aim is to end up with publicly-controlled structure that serves crypto-community needs.

We designed our token in such a way that it could fully support the whole life cycle of our DAO. We have laid in the base of it the functionality to start and develop a successful investment platform for each of you.

We plan a monthly distribution of commissions from the company's activities excluding expenses, so that you can receive your reward on Monday every month, which makes Mondays for you a bit more lovely.

We plan to be completely transparent and publish a detailed report quarterly on our progress, income and expenses.

snewvine (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:33:33 PM

also would like to add STeX Echange Telegram channel

https[Suspicious link removed]xchange/10180

There is lots of good communications and the Team is on there to answer your questions.

Thanks

snewvine (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:05:48 PM

why do you want us to invest in your project?
100 free trades per month. 10% commission on all trades. paid in Ether monthly.
Publicly owned Exchange

snewvine (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:12:48 PM

new project about exchange , i never see it in bct thread before ,but already gain more investor .

Yes it has. I invested 3 weeks ago and in that short time, momentum has jumped a lot. September 30th is when PreSale closes ICO wont start until October 30th. STeX Exchange will be marketing starting the beginning of October, Revealing Module parts to the Exchange that is expected to be released in 1st quarter of 2018. There is FAQ on website with link at bottom of that page with 15 pages of questions and answers. A lot to consider. PreSale is the best advantage, Additional 10% on ICO and all exchanges on top of existing 10% for the ICO. That extra 10% return is as long as you hold the original token without selling. this is a monthly return as long as you hold the token.
Very different 

snewvine (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:32:36 AM

New News

STeX Exchange has great news for Stexters! 👍 Professor Popov, co-founder of IOTA agreed to become http://STeX.exchange  advisor. #Stex #ETH #IOTA

Great things to come in the future with this company Grin

snewvine (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:42:43 PM

more detail on the New from one of the Team at STeX Exchange

"We have a great news for Stexters! 👍☘️😇😄✌️ Thanks to our supporter and a talented Brazilian student Paulo, today Andrew had a talk with Professor Popov, co-founder of IOTA. As a result, Serguei Popov agreed to become STeX.exchange advisor. https[Suspicious link removed]xchange/10767"

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

snewvine (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:46:59 PM

For those who may be interested. STeX Exchange is nearing their Max Cap of 15000 Ether raised for their PreSale
100 Free Trades per month and Dividends paid Monthly.

Members own the Exchange.

It's Different

Take A Look

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: