Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:37:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitfury-Metabank ASIC 120 Gh/s (my intermediary services)  (Read 2883 times)
naima53 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 05:45:14 PM

Hello! Sorry for the translation.

Today opened the process of receiving pre-orders in the company of MetaBank in Russia

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=183368.0
https://metabank.ru/asic

Just specify that it is a real 120Gh physical devices. At least they say.
According to them, devices will be available in Moscow in August-October.

Comrades miners! Finally have some free time that would make the announcement of the most technologically advanced ASIC at the moment.

Meet Bitfury ASIC

Technology: 65 nm
Capacity: at least 5 Gh / s per Chip
Consumption: 0.5 W at Gh, 0.7 W on the finished device
Terms of delivery: August 2013 (in the contract for the supply of specified October)
Price: $ 18 for gigahesh (until the actual engineering samples)

In February this year, a meeting with investors Bitfury (including metabank) and has been the start of a new generation of ASIC, with its unique design the chip, which is currently unmatched performance per watt of power, including the operation of the device allows without active cooling.
In March, the launch of an engineering-based factory UMC (Taiwan) in which the design of the chip was fully coordinated and approved by the experts of the factory.
In May, the plate will be obtained, and the first test chips are expected in June, but then we can talk about the final performance characteristics - perhaps as 10Gh on the chip.

We are announcing a willingness to sell part of its share of chips for pre-order and the further distribution of products Bitfury in Russia.

Conditions pre-order - online metabank.ru/asic

The present value of Gh: $ 18 ($ 2,160 per 120 Gh/s)

Add to pre-order x 120 = 120 Gh / s

Partial payments are not supported.
Sponsored Gh will be added by the operator on the next working day.

They provide a guarantee. To do this, there are 2 options (You can only select one):

1) You click on a link, letter arrives at your mail, you click on a link from a letter, you choose the number of pieces and pay the exact amount of Bitcoins. You can request a refund Bitcoins. Regardless of the exchange rate, this is exactly the number of Bitcoins you pay. BUT! This amount is always kept with them! (the risk of being hacked or something like that)

2) You click on a link, then buy them  Bitcoins (these methods: wmr or wmz or qiwi or yad, bank transfer becomes available on Monday) paste your empty (no history) BTC-wallet in which they are enrolled paid Bitcoins to this address. Then send them a letter explaining that you want to spend these Bitcoins to pay Bitfuri and precise method by which you paid. These Bitcoins are stored in your wallet as collateral. When the devices are made, you send them the exact amount from the purse. And getting devices.
(oh my god, how difficult it is to translate)

I offer intermediary services for English-speaking users. (try it, if interesting)

Many of you will not want to go to Moscow to get the device. There will also be having problems with your order due to language difficulties. As well MetaBank has no service of world shipping. Only Russia.

I can provide a choice of either all at once::

1) Install them in my office and pay you profit from mining -15% my fee.
2) Send your package devices (for international mail). I can even disassemble and send to you in the form of separate fragments.
3) You can always come to me and personally pick up from me paid devices.

Frankly, I do not like the option to pledge when coins are on their website. I like the option where a charge will remain in my purse.

Attention! I have no idea about the intentions MetaBank, I can not guarantee their honesty, I do not take any responsibility for the risks associated with MetaBank, Bitfury, etc..  and other third parties. You invest at your own risk!

My price: more than double and equal  $ 5,000 (five thousand dollars) per 120 Gh mining rig

In Bitcoins by exchange rate of MTGOX at the time of payment (please specify)
Or, if you selected a storage lien in my purse, then specify an e-currency in which you are willing to pay.

Please specify which method you would like to pledge that I would use when ordering. Also, the number of pieces. And other details.

Please contact me at naimaonline@ymail.com or PM

I apologize for the extra words, I have never engaged in similar business, suggestions and criticisms are welcome. I do not know in what section of the forum to put this proposal will not be offended if a moderator will move to the desired thread or remove duplicate.

Donate me) 16f6iWHHkVEnDReeBQPT9GwCNwUfPTXrp2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
papamoi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:08:15 PM

hi

how become u have changed your mind?

you were the one who was critising him?

can you explain what s happened  ?

thanks
naima53 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:35:42 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2013, 07:24:12 PM by naima53

hi

how become u have changed your mind?

you were the one who was critising him?

can you explain what s happened  ?

thanks

sorry, not translated Sad

I have long on this forum and I do not make sense to cheat, harm the reputation (my reputation)

Edit
you mean critic?

Good criticism is always good. Reduce the number of empty hopes. And helps the development.

rPman
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1069

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 07:02:37 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2013, 09:11:20 AM by rPman

Heh, you can look in my forum's signature for project like this but more efficient.
Sorry but translation from russian to english do it youself.

naima53, your level of arrogance is very large, standing ovation. Smiley

Здecь нe мoжeт нaxoдитьcя вaшa peклaмa Smiley
Protect a future of bitcoin, use p2pool
Donation in BTC: 19fv5yYtfWZ9jQNjx2ncmu1TTrvg5CczZe
naima53 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 07:17:18 PM

Heh, you can look in my forum's sign
LOL

rPman
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1069

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 07:28:42 PM

Heh, you can look in my forum's sign
LOL
i know, my english are awful.

Здecь нe мoжeт нaxoдитьcя вaшa peклaмa Smiley
Protect a future of bitcoin, use p2pool
Donation in BTC: 19fv5yYtfWZ9jQNjx2ncmu1TTrvg5CczZe
naima53 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 08:05:39 PM

FAQ

>you are charging $5000 total (~39 BTC) to buy and ship the ASIC to anywhere in the world?

YES

>Are you asking for immediate payment?

YES

>Do you know approximately how many units have already been ordered from Metabank?

NO, They shall not disclose such information

naima53 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 10:30:31 AM

>Are you asking for immediate payment?

immediate I mean paying me. The deposit will be kept by me in Bitcoins. I can arrange that the pledge will be kept in your Wallet.

5k - expensive? Contact me to clarify what conditions. And please use easy English. Thank you.

naima53 (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 04:22:19 PM

Now the topic is relevant https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=221177.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: