Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:48:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DeepOnion price  (Read 2116 times)
USBitcoinServices.Com (OP)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 03:01:49 PM

What will the price of DeepOnion be in March of 2017? and will you sell them right away or hold them?
I think the price will be around $25 US per ONION.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MR73

Activity: 388
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:14:44 PM

What will the price of DeepOnion be in March of 2017? and will you sell them right away or hold them?

March of 2017? Rather March 2018. I think the ONION to the future and can only increase. After seeing with time.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:15:23 PM

MARCH 2017 WTF?
It is difficult to predict the price. I think 25 is too optimistic. After airdrop can start selling them the price will go down. While such weak marketing, even if the super product it can just ignore. As Xel many speak of the Golem and sonm but Xel is almost the finished product but there is no marketing so it is not at the hearing.

High risk high payoff
Geoff999

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:17:34 PM

March 2018 will be the end of the Airdrops, this will have an effect on the price as it means there will be a greater supply on the markets.

Many more people will be able to pick up onions, which will cause a short dip followed by a large rise in price.

My guess would be around $10 each after the dip, and then it will steadily rise continuously as there will no longer be a mass of new onions each Friday being produced.
pedjo99

Activity: 239
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:29:00 PM

A very good thing is that even then, at the end of airdrops, there will be relative small total supply of onions in circulation. With big market cap will come even bigger price of each. So people wont be selling thousands of them.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:39:07 PM

It's a very interesting experiment, but I have absolutely no idea what the price might be. The worst would be everyone trying to sell, but surely that won't happen as there is quite a strong community already. The best... I don't know.
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:23:42 PM

DeepOnion is a very good project, but despite of that my guess is that the price will crash badly when the airdrop is finished. It will probably rise from current level before March 2018 as the DeepSend and DeepTrust features should be released. This should pring the price at least 2-5x higher. But after the airdrop, everybody will be free to sell their coins and many will. Only then, after this expected dip, we can expect solid steady price growth above all time high... and we will Smiley

But to guess some numbers:
March 2018: $0.2 (right after airdrop finishes)
September 2018: $5
March 2019: $20

Ch1bi

Activity: 289

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:46:13 PM

I believe the price of Deep Onion will go up a bit up to the finishing of the airdrops. Once it's completed, I think a lot of people are going to dump a lot of their coins and the price will drop. From there I think it's going to be up to the community to see the development and the roadmap of the coin to succeed and remain at a good price.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Compradora

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:47:02 PM

Check my post below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2209051.msg22287382#msg22287382

There is no innovation and no real exchange platform for this deeponion. And what is the reason behind your idea, if you're sincere.
dawoodkhan97

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:54:25 PM

It will take some time for Deeponion to get to its ATH

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:09:30 PM

I'll hold onion for a very long period of time so far the development didn't die.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 06:14:14 PM

Check my post below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2209051.msg22287382#msg22287382

There is no innovation and no real exchange platform for this deeponion. And what is the reason behind your idea, if you're sincere.

At this moment there are few features like deepsend, between others features that not even bitcoin has. New exchanges will be adding the ONION coin, because the community is getting bigger, that is another thing that helps the DeepOnion project to achieve the community goals! After March 2018 the community will lead the project!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 06:16:45 PM

March 2018 will be the end of the Airdrops, this will have an effect on the price as it means there will be a greater supply on the markets.

Many more people will be able to pick up onions, which will cause a short dip followed by a large rise in price.

My guess would be around $10 each after the dip, and then it will steadily rise continuously as there will no longer be a mass of new onions each Friday being produced.

What is dip?

Yes scarcity will take effect after March 2018! and that is another factor between many to help increase the price.

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:30:11 PM

I believe you are referring to March 2018? As you can see, I'm not participating in their signature campaign, hence, I'm not receiving their airdrops. But if for example, I participate in their campaign and get rewarded by Onion airdrops, I would probably sell them right away when it hit an exchange. The distribution that we are having right now provides abundant supply to the market and will produce some selloff at the start. I'll sell it right away and would probably buy again at the bottom.

$25 per Onion sounds too steep for my taste. Again, there will be abundant supply of it next year and because of that, I'm expecting for its price to be at $5 to $10 range? This is just my speculation and anything can happen next year.
Geoff999

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:56:32 PM

Other factors that will help the price of DeepOnion in the coming months,

There is talk of a new larger exchange hosting the Coin.

DeepSend feature will activate, making the coin as private as they can come, mixing up multiple IP and host addresses as you send coins.

Quicksend feature - almost instant blockchain transactions.
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:02:17 PM

I think if a new exchange lists the coin it will go to the moon for sure. It is just on a too small exchange right now

RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:07:51 PM

Difficult to say. Depends, when new features come to us.
The marketprice seems to be in an equal in the last days/weeks.

Hmmm. And ideas?
krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:48:19 PM

One of the problems with airdropped coins is that a lot of people are looking to dump fairly quickly. Since there is encouragement from the team to hold in the wallet, hopefully this temptation to dump will be stifled a bit. Overall, I think it has the potential to do well over the next 1-2 years.

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 10:49:22 PM

Difficult to say. Depends, when new features come to us.
The marketprice seems to be in an equal in the last days/weeks.

Hmmm. And ideas?

Perhaps at the end of this year, the 3 new main features will be already implemented and this will push the price up!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:07:14 PM

I'd say price in March 2018 would be in the $50 range.

My basis on this is the devaluation of the dollar over the course of the year in combination with more people wanting crypto that uses storng privacy.

Wow! that's very optimistic, only time will tell, and of course how strong the DeepOnion community keeps growing!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: