Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:34:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DeepOnion price  (Read 2120 times)
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:41:21 PM

I'd say price in March 2018 would be in the $50 range.

My basis on this is the devaluation of the dollar over the course of the year in combination with more people wanting crypto that uses storng privacy.

Wow! that's very optimistic, only time will tell, and of course how strong the DeepOnion community keeps growing!
$50 for a price of Deeponion coin? That might not be possible since the people that are working with the coin like to let some coins dump out of their wallets.
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:10:27 AM

I'd say price in March 2018 would be in the $50 range.

My basis on this is the devaluation of the dollar over the course of the year in combination with more people wanting crypto that uses storng privacy.

Wow! that's very optimistic, only time will tell, and of course how strong the DeepOnion community keeps growing!
$50 for a price of Deeponion coin? That might not be possible since the people that are working with the coin like to let some coins dump out of their wallets.
What a joke!!!! why so many people are so blindly caused by the another clone from the torcoin. What the heck with you guys. Just the matter of time until the more deep coin will be dumped to the market and take your money to keep the developer's live.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
USBitcoinServices.Com (OP)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 08:53:03 PM

With the new feature DeepVault the price will go up soon! The deeponion team is close to releasing the new feature, it may be something to storage on the blockchain? will see this week!

BMG86

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:38:39 PM

The biggest thing necessary to help drive the orice up will be adding it to more exchanges. Hopefully the devs add new exchanges soon.
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:05:10 AM

With the new feature DeepVault the price will go up soon! The deeponion team is close to releasing the new feature, it may be something to storage on the blockchain? will see this week!

It seems like it, here's what I got from 'jimmybob' (DO forum mod) in the DO weekly newsletter, this is only a sneak peak he says:
So what is DeepVault? Quite simply, DeepVault is an information store that is held within the blockchain meaning that the data is immutable, forever! More specifically, DeepVault allows Onion members to store file validation credentials (hashes of files) within the blockchain. This has obvious benefits as it allows users to verify a file's integrity over time. Therefore, if the hash of the file changes, then the file has been altered or corrupted. This tool will be invaluable in checking whether your important documents are secure and have not been tampered with. Legal documents are an obvious use for this feature as it would enable a person to verify that the document, and thus content, has not been altered either maliciously, erroneously or through file corruption.

Looks very interesting, I think they will release it in 1-2 weeks
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:17:23 AM

It seems like it, here's what I got from 'jimmybob' (DO forum mod) in the DO weekly newsletter, this is only a sneak peak he says:
So what is DeepVault? Quite simply, DeepVault is an information store that is held within the blockchain meaning that the data is immutable, forever! More specifically, DeepVault allows Onion members to store file validation credentials (hashes of files) within the blockchain. This has obvious benefits as it allows users to verify a file's integrity over time. Therefore, if the hash of the file changes, then the file has been altered or corrupted. This tool will be invaluable in checking whether your important documents are secure and have not been tampered with. Legal documents are an obvious use for this feature as it would enable a person to verify that the document, and thus content, has not been altered either maliciously, erroneously or through file corruption.

oh it will make deeponion price go up for sure. Cheesy Hope I can join their airdrop next week

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
adsdas

Activity: 337

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:05:07 AM

with this update I think price can reach 1.5-2$ then get a dump by some holder but then will recover soon

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
muvie

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:36:45 AM

Devs are building heavy resistances by kicking so many people out of the project every week. That will make it hard to rise for the price. But maybe new innovation news will pump a lil bit.
bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:56:19 AM

The price will rally if onion is listed on a new exchange with decent volume. Nova is killing the price

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bouldou

Activity: 403
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:00:53 AM

DeepVault will be released soon, and then the devs have announced that they will work on adding DeepOnion to another big exchange site... That's great news for DeepOnion !! I'm very confident this coin will be a strong guy soon Smiley

Go DeepOnion !

Source : https://deeponion.org/community/threads/about-new-exchange.2394/

Vous voulez une Lambo ? Investissez dans le YENTEN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2706079.0
xema_nema

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:32:20 AM

In my opinion Deep coin will grow by time as the bitcoin. This coin have initial idea of cryptocurrence, and what people really need - anonymity and impossibility to trace transactions and owners. There will be demand, and that's why price will grow by the time.

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:33:20 PM

I think there will be dips and highs like with any crypto, but the long term trend will be upwards. The coin itself is good and the devs are active, also the community is strong and that is all you need for a successful crypto.

tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:38:39 PM

The biggest thing necessary to help drive the orice up will be adding it to more exchanges. Hopefully the devs add new exchanges soon.

What are the chances for deeponion to be added on yobit or bittrex this October? It is harder to come on bittrex but on Yobit it shouldnt be a problem. Maybe we should all start asking yobit to add deeponion cause the community for DO is so big and it is a shame for such a coin no to be listed on at least Yobit.
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:07:29 PM

What will the price of DeepOnion be in March of 2018? and will you sell them right away or hold them?
I think the price will be around $25 US per ONION.
I think ONION will still hold some of it's value in the long run and might have higher values so I think I will hold them. Considering that it is a coin that runs an airdrop, I expect it's price drop nearly 1-2 weeks after all the airdrops that have occured now and it is able to not drop that big now because of the rules of airdrop for users to continue to receive free coins. Once it is over, some won't even hesitate to sell it and will be a good opportunity to buy for those who want more.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:57:09 PM

there will be ups and down along the road but with a huge active community and active devs we should see solid growth over time. we don't want a sudden big rise and then a dump. people dropping out along the way is a feature of this kind of distribution. a quick profit will tempt the wekshands of course. we have solid features coming very soon that will show there is actual development going on and we aim to be the best not just one of the many
bhaveshm94

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:08:48 PM

Deepcoin Price May Reach $5-$6 in next 2 months or less
topuli

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:11:38 PM

the problem of all airdrops is the dump after each round.
MR73

Activity: 388

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:01:28 PM

the problem of all airdrops is the dump after each round.

Effectively, but the advantage of the Deeponion, it's growing community from day to day. Despite there is a dump, the Onion will remain strong

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:40:41 PM

What will the price of DeepOnion be in March of 2017? and will you sell them right away or hold them?
I think the price will be around $25 US per ONION.

Do you have clear bases as to why you claim that by March 2018 the price of onion will be at $25 each? The number of onions at that time will for sure be big already. And a very big dump will for sure happen since the biggest part of onion holders will probably dump their onion earnings from the several months airdrop. That must be so many onions accumulated per airdrop participant already.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
amktt

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:57:32 PM

DeepOnion is a very good project, but despite of that my guess is that the price will crash badly when the airdrop is finished. It will probably rise from current level before March 2018 as the DeepSend and DeepTrust features should be released. This should pring the price at least 2-5x higher. But after the airdrop, everybody will be free to sell their coins and many will. Only then, after this expected dip, we can expect solid steady price growth above all time high... and we will Smiley

But to guess some numbers:
March 2018: $0.2 (right after airdrop finishes)
September 2018: $5
March 2019: $20

I think that about right, long time tho  Undecided Undecided
lets hope for the best to this project, I really like the community so far  Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: