Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:41:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin account has Hacked by hacker, can you get justice against hacker?  (Read 254 times)
resty (OP)

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:08:21 PM

if your Bitcoin account has already hacked by hacker the question is, can you get justice for this against hacker? but how, I think Bitcoin in not recognized by law
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:50:28 PM

According to my knowledge bitcoin is a non government system money so there are no justice if you're account will be hacked by hackers . Much better to secure you account by changing your password every month to avoid them. and i suggest also to do not attempt to visit any recommendation links or webite of someone which is newbie or  user that have a red paint on their profile. Maybe it is a phising site to get all information of your account so that they will hack you account. Be careful.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:03:48 PM

if your Bitcoin account has already hacked by hacker the question is, can you get justice for this against hacker? but how, I think Bitcoin in not recognized by law

What do you mean by Bitcoin account? A Bitcoin online wallet? your computer which contains a wallet.dat file or any other sort of private keys? your BitcoinTalk account? It's not clear to me what you are talking about.

Actually even if Bitcoin is not backed by the government, you could still file a police report on a possession being stolen from you. Of course, im not sure if that will turn out ok. If the hacker uses Tor, VPN and so on, you are most likely never going to see your Bitcoin ever again, and that is even if they bother to make a case out of it.

The best defense is good prevention, don't get hacked.
Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:42:05 PM

your question is not clear.whats about you are talking, bitcoin wallet or bitcointalk.org forum account or what?? Would you describe your problem clearly? Please be serious before make a new post.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: