Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:25:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitwol.com  (Read 504 times)
Crpto4$ (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:42:45 PM

https://bitwol.com/

I was scammed 0.2 BTC from the above sites,I was impressed by the paxful.com trusts so I had a chat on this sites with someone named Antony and did a exchange of btc to Moneygram  ,after I send the bitcoin Mr.Antony left the chat and had no way to communicate with him,and also no reply after sending several emails,So I hope others will not do the same mistakes I had done.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:04:15 PM

It looks like a reasonably well designed scam, but that's how they get you. What made you go with this relatively unknown source when there are lots of well established exchanges around? Is it possible to contact Moneygram to see if they can do anything about it or has it already been cashed out? How does Paxful work, because I don't see any negative trust against this user yet - just positive and neutral, sounds like it is ideal for scammers.

You might want to add more detail on the transaction and screenshots, because you could equally be trying to slander a reputable trader.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:46:02 AM

It looks like a reasonably well designed scam, but that's how they get you. What made you go with this relatively unknown source when there are lots of well established exchanges around? Is it possible to contact Moneygram to see if they can do anything about it or has it already been cashed out? How does Paxful work, because I don't see any negative trust against this user yet - just positive and neutral, sounds like it is ideal for scammers.

You might want to add more detail on the transaction and screenshots, because you could equally be trying to slander a reputable trader.

I totally agree. I can't find any ANN thread for bitwol.com in our forum so its gonna be hard to reach them. Can you check if they have a official tweeter account? I can it is one of the best method to talk and asked what happened? And maybe the Antony that you have talked is just a support personnel. And those worked 24x7 and shifting schedule. Maybe its his off that's why he hasn't replied to you yet. Also contact MoneyGram because the issue on their end. And please provide us the screenshots if you can so those experienced members her can chimed and provide you a insightful advise as to what really transpired.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kemally

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:37:54 PM

Did you contact Paxful about them? what they replied?
Crpto4$ (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:12:34 AM

Sorry everyone for the late reply : I contacted pax this was their reply:

"Sorry, but you went to a so called phishing website. That website looks exactly like Paxful but has a different domain name. It is not related to us as anybody can create the same looking website in order to steal your email/password and then access your real Paxful account. In this case, I recommend you to report this website and also protect your Paxful account with 2FA."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: