Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:45:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 292 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency  (Read 99260 times)
indr01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:27:09 AM

Yes, we are very excited to spread this concept to the world.

And Pundi X will speak at NYC ICO MEETUP -  Thursday 7 PM

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
indr01

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:46:58 AM

Please find Pundi X Official Channels and Groups in here:
https://medium.com/pundix/pundi-x-channels-fb91de730cd6

indr01

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:59:41 AM

Stay tune!

indr01

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:07:34 AM

Proudly present you our Angel Investors and Advisors Smiley

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:05:25 PM

Congratulations to all members of the team... Pundi X will surely a huge success!
Yes you are right Pundi X Raises over Usd 4 Million to Successfully Complete Pre-Sale ICO https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-blockchain-retail-startup-pundi-x-raises-over-usd-4-million-to-successfully-complete-pre-sale-ico/ it is good news usually every projects ICOs that be sucessfull on presale ICO period, it will be sucessfull too when the crowdsale is life due to many people who believe in the ICOs projects and they make investment the money into it, so do with pundi X based on my analysis on the ICOs projects.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:50:30 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 11:16:21 PM by e-coinomist

Now is complete strongest team on market. Those advisors are awesome and they will definitely contribute in success of Pundi X. Also will assist in advising after ICO I think which is very nice!
And the service is darely needed. There had been rumors reaching newspapers (Welt, and Deepdotweb too) regarding Amazon accepting Bitcoin payments. They had been along the tune of "this month" which is officially ending on Halloween today. Timed out.

Would have been one way only so maybe doesn't matter. The right approach has to be "Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency" as in any currency, both directions.
Once that works out in practice Amazon will just have to reevaluate their decision.

edit: probably first time source https://squawker.org/technology/breaking-amazon-will-accept-bitcoin-by-october/
indr01

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:02:11 PM

Now is complete strongest team on market. Those advisors are awesome and they will definitely contribute in success of Pundi X. Also will assist in advising after ICO I think which is very nice!
And the service is darely needed. There had been rumors reaching newspapers (Welt, and Deepdotweb too) regarding Amazon accepting Bitcoin payments. They had been along the tune of "this month" which is officially ending on Halloween today. Timed out.

Would have been one way only so maybe doesn't matter. The right approach has to be "Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency" as in any currency, both directions.
Once that works out in practice Amazon will just have to reevaluate their decision.

Yes I am agree with this.
We need a big shot to show the world that it is possible to do this thing.

indr01

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:02:45 PM

Yes, and we are still gonna announce some exciting things.

Stay tune!

liquidisecreatures

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:35:57 PM

How I can find information about Tickets Cloud?
indr01

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:17:00 AM

Pundi X in BlockBali:

https://www.bitsonline.com/indonesia-blockchain-blockbali-2017/
https://dailysocial.id/post/menilik-kepopuleran-bitcoin-di-indonesia

A lot of positive responses from media and community, Thanks Smiley

cryptoriches13

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:24:23 AM

Saw Lon Wong’s tweet about Pundi X using Nem as its backend solution. What would it imply towards the development roadmap of Pundi?

With NEM solution, we can confirm the transaction instantly, which enables us to lower the exchange risk and provide better user experiences.  Moreover, with the network of NEM,  Pundi X can expand rapidly. It will accelerate the whole process.

Is nem the best choice for this though? I understand that the blockchain is fast and scalable, but the initial adoption is really slow. And it’s not even known much outside of Asia..
VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:05:50 AM

Thank you very much sir, it is very useful for the people who don't know about the bitcoin and other digital coins especially pundi X on Indonesia, Malaysia and Brunei Darussalam. Due to however the digital currency is very new and many people who doesn't understand about it, pundi X has gave good understanding of them and they can participate/investing into digital coins and pundi X offer good investment clearly.

Good project, they build a good Foundation under it. It is a pity that such good projects is widely spread in South-East Asia yet.
Especially liked the idea of advertising on receipts X POS devices.  Smiley
indr01

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:21:30 AM

Thank you very much sir, it is very useful for the people who don't know about the bitcoin and other digital coins especially pundi X on Indonesia, Malaysia and Brunei Darussalam. Due to however the digital currency is very new and many people who doesn't understand about it, pundi X has gave good understanding of them and they can participate/investing into digital coins and pundi X offer good investment clearly.

Good project, they build a good Foundation under it. It is a pity that such good projects is widely spread in South-East Asia yet.
Especially liked the idea of advertising on receipts X POS devices.  Smiley

Thanks for the support.
Other countries in Asia and Canada are in our radar for distribution already.

Check our roadmap in pundix.com for details Smiley

indr01

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:24:51 AM

Yes, because so many people are following the news of crypto and bitcoin but they dont know how to buy
Lets build an easy ecosystem for them and us, so we can access crypto easily Smiley

indr01

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:29:33 AM

And dont forget,

We will send the device for eveyone who contribute 30ETH or 1.5 BTC during the ICO

Prepare yourself! Smiley

calvaro

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:31:59 AM

Hello, I follow your project from the beginning through the post here and the links you give. I am subscribed to Telegram channel français I am French and I would like to know if it is planned the possibility of adapting this project so that the devices Pundi x can work also in France in any retail store. It will be really great if I can represent your Pundi x product here in France and gain a new market share. Of course, it would be necessary to have a demonstration of the functioning so that I can understand all the possibilities proposed by Pundi x. Maybe Simon on the Télegram channel can explain to me how Pundi x works in detail? Thank you I stay tuned Lips sealed
indr01

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:46:50 AM

Hello, I follow your project from the beginning through the post here and the links you give. I am subscribed to Telegram channel français I am French and I would like to know if it is planned the possibility of adapting this project so that the devices Pundi x can work also in France in any retail store. It will be really great if I can represent your Pundi x product here in France and gain a new market share. Of course, it would be necessary to have a demonstration of the functioning so that I can understand all the possibilities proposed by Pundi x. Maybe Simon on the Télegram channel can explain to me how Pundi x works in detail? Thank you I stay tuned Lips sealed

Hi, thanks for the support Smiley

Have you check this videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ymo6Hou9SYM&t=20s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai6sz_3ujl0&t=35s

First video link is our product (Pundi X POS demo) and the second video is our interview with CryptoGrinders (more details).

And yes, we will  be happy if we can expand to France. Smiley

indr01

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:47:58 AM

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:31:22 PM

The CEO and Co-founder of Pundi X discusses the Indonesia crypto market in this Forbes article just published!
I think for right now the Indonesian people are basis of pundi X, it is first projects on Indonesia, i am waiting the projects be discussed on other countries too Dev team, it will be more more popular than just on Indonesia only. Thank you  https://www.forbes.com/sites/lamsharon/2017/11/01/indonesia-is-ripe-for-cryptocurrency-disruption-could-it-be-asias-next-bitcoin-hub/#6075c1a73095
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:46:03 PM

The CEO and Co-founder of Pundi X discusses the Indonesia crypto market in this Forbes article just published!
I think for right now the Indonesian people are basis of pundi X, it is first projects on Indonesia, i am waiting the projects be discussed on other countries too Dev team, it will be more more popular than just on Indonesia only. Thank you  https://www.forbes.com/sites/lamsharon/2017/11/01/indonesia-is-ripe-for-cryptocurrency-disruption-could-it-be-asias-next-bitcoin-hub/#6075c1a73095

People are standing for Pundi X because it's really usefull, has the working model of what they are going to implement. They have so much support right now and more & more people starts to realize how pundi x can change the payments around all of us!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 292 »
  Print  

Jump to: