Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:44:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 292 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency  (Read 99260 times)
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:29:53 PM

I want to ask, is this PundiX already spread all over the world?

we are sending out our devices to our pilot countries (Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea, Tokyo, India, USA) in this November.

So, shops in this countries already ordered your devices? How much devices you will sent in November? They will accept crypto already?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:30:28 PM

we are sending out our devices to our pilot countries (Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea, Tokyo, India, USA) in this November.

Glad to hear it. I assumed these countries are those that get involved with "Pundi X-Perts" program. They will be the pioneers to explore and test out the devices...

Yes, but we are also roll out to merchants, for example in Tokyo.

Tokyo is very important city. As a whole Japan opens from there. If they will like idea and functionality of the x Pos I believe it will be successful in whole country. And Japan means big prospective for crypto as it's one of the fast growing crypto countries in the world.
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:49:23 PM

Hi, guys! Nice project. I have some questions about bounty program, it is clear to me, but when we get the coins for the bounty? Immediately or need to wait for long?
Tokens are usually charged as soon as the ICO ends. In any case, you need to wait for the end, and after that each company decides when to pay the reward. It is necessary to follow the news on official sources
beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 07:56:25 PM

Wow that's great. You are not even wait for ico to make it happen. That's an ambitious team.

zaq130

Activity: 280
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:41:37 AM

Pundi X meetup in Tokyo was really successful!!
Thank you dev for ur great motivation for this project and hope the best.

Come to Japan again!!

adiksau0414

Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:56:22 AM

Too bad, my country doesn't belong to the pilot country. Still looking forward for its success.  Maybe if the project will achieve it's goal and expand,  maybe Philippines will be next in line.  (though I'm not sure because only small population here know bitcoin and cryptocurrency). With the help of Opporty, and the marketing strategy combine, both your goals are within your reach.  Hoping that I will be able to use it,  maybe if I go to that pilot country,  I maybe should try it.

indr01

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:17:32 AM

Too bad, my country doesn't belong to the pilot country. Still looking forward for its success.  Maybe if the project will achieve it's goal and expand,  maybe Philippines will be next in line.  (though I'm not sure because only small population here know bitcoin and cryptocurrency). With the help of Opporty, and the marketing strategy combine, both your goals are within your reach.  Hoping that I will be able to use it,  maybe if I go to that pilot country,  I maybe should try it.

Yes, please do. We will come to Singapore tomorrow and next week. Please visit us if you have time Smiley

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:24:01 AM

X BLOCKCHAIN MEETUPs

Many things are happening way too fast these days, and we don’t want you all to miss out our events. Let me create you our little day to day event and please mark your calendar and stay tune!

7.11 — X Blockchain Tokyo Meetup
9.11 — X Blockchain Singapore Meetup with Digix
13.11–17.11 — Singapore Fintech Festival 2017
14.11–15.11 — SUSS Inclusive Blockchain Conference with Prof David Lee Kuo Chuen

So, Tokyo meetUp will be tomorrow only? Waiting for video...
Who is Prof David Lee Kuo Chuen?

Yes, today is the day.
Prof David Lee Kuo Chuen is a very famous person in crypto world. He is the advisor and angel investor of ZCash, Qtum, TenX, InfoCorp and OmiseGo investor.

Live AMA with DAVID BEN KAY
https://youtu.be/Pga21G89QSY
Everything went well.
It is sad that the project will be piloted in 7 countries: Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Korea, Japan, USA, India but none of my country.
indr01

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:33:41 AM

Come to Japan again!!

Thank you, Japan is already in our roadmap, we are very excited!

Matilda

Activity: 288

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:40:27 AM

Come to Japan again!!

where is the exactly roadmap ,i want to check ,will you come to china?
indr01

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:02:19 AM

Come to Japan again!!

where is the exactly roadmap ,i want to check ,will you come to china?

our r&d office is in shenzhen, china. china is in our roadmap if the regulation allowed us Smiley

snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:57:40 AM

Come to Japan again!!
Pundi X POS device will enable shops, cafes and convenience stores to buy, sell and accept cryptocurrencies as a payment method? So what is difference between Other Cryptos like ETH, BTC and Pundi X ? All major Cryptos like LTC , BTC , ETH are being used to buy sell goods these days and are already many merchants accepting this, what is unique in Pundi X?
indr01

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:35:11 AM

Come to Japan again!!
Pundi X POS device will enable shops, cafes and convenience stores to buy, sell and accept cryptocurrencies as a payment method? So what is difference between Other Cryptos like ETH, BTC and Pundi X ? All major Cryptos like LTC , BTC , ETH are being used to buy sell goods these days and are already many merchants accepting this, what is unique in Pundi X?

so far as i know, there is only crypto debit card issued by visa (for example tenx, monaco) and you arre still need the third party to issue the card.

but no one has pos device and can integrate all together..
have u found something like PUNDI X before? Smiley

because our token itself is our utility tokens (developer side) and investment token (user/holder side)

ChaiJai

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:13:44 AM

Come to Japan again!!

Pundi X POS device enables us to do day to day stuff, just like using fiat currency or cards, as of now if we want buy any cryptocurrency what offline options we have ? or if we want buy FMCG with our cryptocurrency, what options we have ? 😊
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:35:34 AM

Hello. Please let me know with whom I can contact about the organization of meetup in my city? Pundi X need those activity? Thanks.
ChaiJai

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:39:59 AM

Hello. Please let me know with whom I can contact about the organization of meetup in my city? Pundi X need those activity? Thanks.

Hi diimazavr, @indr01 will be able to help you  Smiley
indr01

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:44:44 AM

hi , please contact me through telegram t.me/pundix

sudhakark

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:23:51 AM

PUNDI X POS solutions

Cryptocurrencies were so far not allowed to enter our real world however things are surely to change now and we can see that from now token holders including blockchain developers will be capable of selling cryptocurrencies. Such a step would ensure that you pay for services at stores across the world. And this, let me tell you is the best of things that PUNDI can give us in the form of PUNDI X POS machine apart from PUNDI X Pass.

Further with passage of time buying crypto currency is going to be quite a simple task. This is one of the main objectives of Pundi X because they believe in making things easier for individuals. In other words you have the power to buy as well as use crypto currency any place and at any time you wish to.

Digitalisation is certainly going to take the world of currencies forward and if we do not have any solution like that of PUNDI X then we may lose - out on major opportunities in time to come. Hence PUNDI X POS solutions is all about digitalizing physical stores thereby helping us buy cryptocurrencies through bank card, Pundi X Pass or mobile wallet. In addition there is option of using fiat for buying crypto currencies.

MFTU   Mainstream For The Underground   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Dasengineer

Merit: 123

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:11:51 PM

PUNDI X POS solutions

Cryptocurrencies were so far not allowed to enter our real world however things are surely to change now and we can see that from now token holders including blockchain developers will be capable of selling cryptocurrencies. Such a step would ensure that you pay for services at stores across the world. And this, let me tell you is the best of things that PUNDI can give us in the form of PUNDI X POS machine apart from PUNDI X Pass.

Further with passage of time buying crypto currency is going to be quite a simple task. This is one of the main objectives of Pundi X because they believe in making things easier for individuals. In other words you have the power to buy as well as use crypto currency any place and at any time you wish to.

Digitalisation is certainly going to take the world of currencies forward and if we do not have any solution like that of PUNDI X then we may lose - out on major opportunities in time to come. Hence PUNDI X POS solutions is all about digitalizing physical stores thereby helping us buy cryptocurrencies through bank card, Pundi X Pass or mobile wallet. In addition there is option of using fiat for buying crypto currencies.

Absolutely agree with you. Pundi X is the project whcih may connect the regular people and make them familliar with crypto currencies. So may be in future we will all pay like that Smiley

And don't worry about the city on roadmap, anyhow Pundi X want to visit all of the countries in which crypto currencies can be accepted by goverment. So it's not depends on Pundi but depends on our countries.

Hope for the future they will come in mine as well
beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:35:33 PM

Wow, really?

Too many big countries in there. Won't it be hard to spread too many countries?

Your ambition is admirable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 292 »
  Print  

Jump to: