Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2019, 09:44:12 AM *
News: Help collect the most notable posts made over the last 10 years.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency  (Read 92267 times)
Helloween45

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:50:59 AM

We need to see more mass adoption and more of the PundiX XPOS devices active. That is when price should matter to some.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Distinctin

Activity: 1218
Merit: 538

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:10:51 AM

We need to see more mass adoption and more of the PundiX XPOS devices active. That is when price should matter to some.
It's just a matter of time, there is a big chance we will see a big pump like what happen in the past.
The moment the price will start to rise and we will see a real bull run, then we are going to see a breakout which we will break the ATH.
We are PundiX believer here, so we should know what to do.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1014

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:18:06 AM

Binance coin is another coin now added to the xpos. So now all the binance whales can use their BNB without having to convert it for shopping using the devices. That's pretty good news in my book and I think it will be good to see them all in action. They are sending out 5.5k machines this month so once they are being used in different stores that will be the big news we have been waiting for because that kind of number will start token burning and now they also found out people were trading against NPXS and they are trying to stop the price manipulation, that is also big news.

██▄                      ▄██
▀███▄                  ▄███▀
  ▀███▄              ▄███▀
██▄ ▀███▄          ▄███▀
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀
  ▀██   ▀██    ▄███▀
             ▄███▀
             ▀███▄
        ▄██    ▀███▄
      ▄███▀      ▀███▄
    ▄███▀          ▀███▄
  ▄███▀              ▀███▄
▄███▀                  ▀███▄
██▀                      ▀██

X.C.A.R.DTM

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY
.INSTANTLY, WITH NO.....
.HIDDEN COSTS..........

▄████████████████████████████████████▄
██▀                                ▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                     █        █   ██
██  ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀    █        █   ██
██                     █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▀
██
██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █    █  █    █  █    █  █    █  ██
██  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  ██
██▄                                ▄██
▀████████████████████████████████████▀
.SPEND ANYWHERE,....
.ANY CRYPTOCURRENCY,.
.ANY PAYMENT CARD....

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

IEO
Q4 2019

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██
██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

virasisog

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

Send & receive money instantly with no hidden cost

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:03:47 AM

Binance coin is another coin now added to the xpos. So now all the binance whales can use their BNB without having to convert it for shopping using the devices. That's pretty good news in my book and I think it will be good to see them all in action. They are sending out 5.5k machines this month so once they are being used in different stores that will be the big news we have been waiting for because that kind of number will start token burning and now they also found out people were trading against NPXS and they are trying to stop the price manipulation, that is also big news.
Definitely npxs has a greater value in the future all of this is because of the hardworking team. I recently read that news and all in all binance is bullish with pundix. I wonder what will happen if binance bnb and pundix will going to have partnership, everything is possible, go Pundi.

██▄                      ▄██
▀███▄                  ▄███▀
  ▀███▄              ▄███▀
██▄ ▀███▄          ▄███▀
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀
  ▀██   ▀██    ▄███▀
             ▄███▀
             ▀███▄
        ▄██    ▀███▄
      ▄███▀      ▀███▄
    ▄███▀          ▀███▄
  ▄███▀              ▀███▄
▄███▀                  ▀███▄
██▀                      ▀██

X.C.A.R.DTM
.SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY.
.INSTANTLY, WITH NO........
.HIDDEN COSTS............

▄████████████████████████████████████▄
██▀                                ▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                     █        █   ██
██  ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀    █        █   ██
██                     █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▀
██
██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █    █  █    █  █    █  █    █  ██
██  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  ██
██▄                                ▄██
▀████████████████████████████████████▀
.SPEND ANYWHERE,....
.ANY CRYPTOCURRENCY,.
.ANY PAYMENT CARD....

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

IEO
Q4 2019

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██
██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:23:34 AM

I also have watched live transaction on POS device paying for coffee with BNB coin. One thing still didn't understand when word this month is being used for quite sometime for 5500 devices to be distributed what does this mean. We have few more days left to see this month finishing but same words are being used repeatedly. Will these roll outs take place on the last day of the month ?
JollyGood

Activity: 910
Merit: 465

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:47:57 AM

Definitely npxs has a greater value in the future all of this is because of the hardworking team. I recently read that news and all in all binance is bullish with pundix. I wonder what will happen if binance bnb and pundix will going to have partnership, everything is possible, go Pundi.

I wish Pundi X great success.

SCAMS|| ADAB SOLUTIONS || BANKERA || BETKING BITSAFE & DEAN NOLAN || BITINGLE || CHANGELLY CHANGENOW & ATOMIC SWAP || COINSBIT || CRYPTOKNOWMICS || DIGITAL ASSETS PROGRAM || FURTCOIN || FLYP.ME || HITBTC || HOLY TRANSACTION ||
|| HUMANCOIN || HUMANITYONE || MINEXCOIN || MOBILEGO || REPUBLIA || ROCK TRADING || SOVRANOCOIN || SPECTROCOIN || SWIFTEX EXCHANGE || TOKENPAY || TRADESATOSHI || ULORD || VIBEO || 520bit/vitalii_invest/RoyalTeam ||
|| READ MY FULL SCAM LIST
ubercool

Activity: 882
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:08:22 AM

I also have watched live transaction on POS device paying for coffee with BNB coin. One thing still didn't understand when word this month is being used for quite sometime for 5500 devices to be distributed what does this mean. We have few more days left to see this month finishing but same words are being used repeatedly. Will these roll outs take place on the last day of the month ?

Frankly speaking, am still searching for a better proof with those machines as we have seen what Centra did to us last year. PundiX team did a good job and hopefully we will see the development soon.
Bakscher

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 09:10:30 AM

The price of a coin does not really want to grow back to good heights,I can not understand it that so the addition to Binance has affected or now with all the coins this happens when Bitok fell Pundi in huge steps and now it's all the way around

Corey031

Activity: 652
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:40:14 AM

The price of a coin does not really want to grow back to good heights,I can not understand it that so the addition to Binance has affected or now with all the coins this happens when Bitok fell Pundi in huge steps and now it's all the way around

I think that is massive correction which was after big bull run after ico . In addition we all know that hackers is owning pundix, because it was hacked two times.
unisearch

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:35:55 AM

Hi all. I'm a newbie to Pundi X. I just wanted to know whether

1) there are any plans to expand to Africa (e.g. South Africa, Uganda, Mauritius)
2) whether the POS device is being expanded to include "normal" (non-crypto) payments?
account78

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:51:31 PM

Can someone explain, if Nem is the block chain for the pos machines and using nem tokens, what’s this do for Pundi tokens? Won’t this make Pundi tokens worthless? If all transactions are made over nem when will npxs token be used. Seems to me your better off holding nem tokens over Pundi or do I have this all wrong?
traveler007

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:29:23 PM

Can someone explain, if Nem is the block chain for the pos machines and using nem tokens, what’s this do for Pundi tokens? Won’t this make Pundi tokens worthless? If all transactions are made over nem when will npxs token be used. Seems to me your better off holding nem tokens over Pundi or do I have this all wrong?

They should use Pundi tokens for transaction fees as I remember. or something changed in their plans already? Now they want to use Nem coins as fees?  Shocked

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

They should use Pundi tokens for transaction fees as I remember. or something changed in their plans already? Now they want to use Nem coins as fees?  Shocked

Nothing changed in original plan NPXS will remain main token to cover transaction fee on this network while it will facilitate NEM blockchain. While these devices will be integrated with QTUM based blockchain too.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄█▄                           ▐
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▀█▀             ▄             ▐                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀     ▀▀█▄                          ▄█             █▌            ▄██▀     ▀██▄            ██▀▀   ▀▀█▄
  ███           ▀            ▄▄         ▄▄███▄▄▄         ███           ███         ███          ██▌        ▀
 ███                        ███           ▐██▌           ███          ███           ███         ▐████▄▄
▐██▌                        ███           ▐██▌           ███         ▐███           ███▌           ▀▀████▄
 ███                        ███           ▐██▌           ███          ███           ███                ▀███▌
  ██▌           ▄           ███           ▐██▌           ███           ███▄        ███          ▄        ▐██
   ▀██▄▄     ▄▄█▀           ███            ███  ▄        ███            ▀██▄     ▄██▀           ▀█▄▄   ▄▄██
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

[/ta
onecall123

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:58:49 PM

I think that is massive correction which was after big bull run after ico . In addition we all know that hackers is owning pundix, because it was hacked two times.
I have to agree, too bad the price has faced a massive correction since listing on binance. But, good point is Pundi X has a working product, real world use, hopefully the price will go up soon.
olgamir

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:19:30 PM

I have to agree, too bad the price has faced a massive correction since listing on binance. But, good point is Pundi X has a working product, real world use, hopefully the price will go up soon.

I fully agree with you and see this token as a good investment for the next 2-3 years. Pundi X will show good growth in the future.
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:03:06 PM

I fully agree with you and see this token as a good investment for the next 2-3 years. Pundi X will show good growth in the future.
i also agree with you. in a few years pundi will be a great coin. it is already. but it will moon after the 7% monthly airdrop will end.
JollyGood

Activity: 910
Merit: 465

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:36:38 PM

i also agree with you. in a few years pundi will be a great coin. it is already. but it will moon after the 7% monthly airdrop will end.

I agree with this too. I hope the best for this coin and project.

SCAMS|| ADAB SOLUTIONS || BANKERA || BETKING BITSAFE & DEAN NOLAN || BITINGLE || CHANGELLY CHANGENOW & ATOMIC SWAP || COINSBIT || CRYPTOKNOWMICS || DIGITAL ASSETS PROGRAM || FURTCOIN || FLYP.ME || HITBTC || HOLY TRANSACTION ||
|| HUMANCOIN || HUMANITYONE || MINEXCOIN || MOBILEGO || REPUBLIA || ROCK TRADING || SOVRANOCOIN || SPECTROCOIN || SWIFTEX EXCHANGE || TOKENPAY || TRADESATOSHI || ULORD || VIBEO || 520bit/vitalii_invest/RoyalTeam ||
|| READ MY FULL SCAM LIST
CORNEL

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:11:50 PM

I agree with this too. I hope the best for this coin and project.

The team has good plan for buy back and monthly airdrop is also very attractive for investors to buy more to increase the numbers and get bigger rewards.
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:12:09 PM

I agree to what you say love the way you did lay it out ,)
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:41:06 PM

BNB token is listed on Pundi X POS device and this is a great thing that can bring us more hype. CEO already tweeted about it, 200k audience btw Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.