Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2019, 11:13:47 AM *
News: Help collect the most notable posts made over the last 10 years.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency  (Read 92172 times)
nuzzo
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:23:19 PM

XBlockchain Dapps launches in Beijing, China - dedicated to the education & professional development of blockchain developers w/ the ultimate goal of creating the largest professional community in the blockchain world .
https://twitter.com/Xblocksummit/status/1028928702741004288

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.
maardhayrule

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:29:05 PM

I often have stupid question No matter How much i research and its allways feels better when an admin/teammember with knowledge answer them, it makes me feel more safe that Im in the right place
Sanitough

Activity: 1218
Merit: 548

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:59:18 AM

I often have stupid question No matter How much i research and its allways feels better when an admin/teammember with knowledge answer them, it makes me feel more safe that Im in the right place
Of course you are in the right place, don't get attach with what is happening with the market now.
I bought again at 25 sats and now the price is 20 sats, it's getting lower but I don't mind it, I keep buying as I know big news are coming and when
the market recovers, you know what to expect.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1014

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 05:10:35 AM

Of course you are in the right place, don't get attach with what is happening with the market now.
I bought again at 25 sats and now the price is 20 sats, it's getting lower but I don't mind it, I keep buying as I know big news are coming and when
the market recovers, you know what to expect.

It's good, try to trade or buy and accumulate at these lows. When others are panicking and fearful, that is the time to load up. I am seeing like 80 million buy orders in one scoop so that means some big whales are loading up big time right now. I wouldn't be surprised if some Chinese whales are buying in because of Pundix being at the Beijing conference, so that might be bringing in new holders right now. I am waiting to see the price improve a bit once Binance airdrop dumpers finish dumping their stash. This is not a time to sell during a market crash, that's for sure unless you are absolutely in dire straights and need the finances to cover living costs. This is the time to load up.

██▄                      ▄██
▀███▄                  ▄███▀
  ▀███▄              ▄███▀
██▄ ▀███▄          ▄███▀
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀
  ▀██   ▀██    ▄███▀
             ▄███▀
             ▀███▄
        ▄██    ▀███▄
      ▄███▀      ▀███▄
    ▄███▀          ▀███▄
  ▄███▀              ▀███▄
▄███▀                  ▀███▄
██▀                      ▀██

X.C.A.R.DTM

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY
.INSTANTLY, WITH NO.....
.HIDDEN COSTS..........

▄████████████████████████████████████▄
██▀                                ▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                     █        █   ██
██  ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀    █        █   ██
██                     █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▀
██
██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █    █  █    █  █    █  █    █  ██
██  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄█  ██
██▄                                ▄██
▀████████████████████████████████████▀
.SPEND ANYWHERE,....
.ANY CRYPTOCURRENCY,.
.ANY PAYMENT CARD....

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

IEO
Q4 2019

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██
██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:58:28 AM

🇬🇧Goood News!!
Pundi X (NPXS) will be listed on our exchange with ETH&TRY pairs.

quality.crypto

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:16:59 AM

Basically pundiX is almost like starting with an airdrop project but this is not true, I say this because it seems very easy to get tokens from pundiX just hold the token npxs or xem and get the monthly airdrop. Cheesy

I'm taking this project as long term investment on my portfolio which providing wonderful opportunity to make passive income too because 7.316% monthly airdrop ratio is good one to keep hodl them. This project backed by professional people who are aware of their goals so it will rock.
Yes, you should classify this NPXS for a long term even more on its airdrop as a reward of holding soon it will pay off nore tgan as we expecting. The use of their products and how the team works for this platform will determine how much it will cost in the future.

One thing i just want to clear from you, in order to get Airdrop in which wallets we have to NPXS coin, it is good to hold them in MEW because most of the coins will not exchange based wallets right?

.    ─────────────    █▀▀ ▀▀█                                               ELAD NETWORK | YOUR TOKEN TO REAL ESTATE                                           █▀▀ ▀▀█    ─────────────
       ─────────────    ██ ██     COMBINING BLOCKCHAIN, REAL ESTATE AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR A SMARTER WAY TO INVEST     ██ ██    ─────────────
         ─────────────█▄▄ ▄▄█                                           ANN Thread | Twitter | Facebook | Telegram | Medium                                       █▄▄ ▄▄█─────────────
JollyGood

Activity: 896
Merit: 463

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:33:22 AM

🇬🇧Goood News!!
Pundi X (NPXS) will be listed on our exchange with ETH&TRY pairs.

Anything that helps Pundi X achieve the highs that it deserves will be a good thing Smiley

SCAMS|| ADAB SOLUTIONS || BANKERA || BETKING BITSAFE & DEAN NOLAN || BITINGLE || CHANGELLY CHANGENOW & ATOMIC SWAP || COINSBIT || CRYPTOKNOWMICS || DIGITAL ASSETS PROGRAM || FURTCOIN || FLYP.ME || HITBTC || HOLY TRANSACTION ||
|| HUMANCOIN || HUMANITYONE || MINEXCOIN || MOBILEGO || REPUBLIA || ROCK TRADING || SOVRANOCOIN || SPECTROCOIN || SWIFTEX EXCHANGE || TOKENPAY || TRADESATOSHI || ULORD || VIBEO || 520bit/vitalii_invest/RoyalTeam ||
|| READ MY FULL SCAM LIST
frcat

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

SYNCHROBIT - Innovating the Future

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:50:43 AM

This second token is real and was airdropped to Nem holders as reward. It was planned and announced few months ago when they signed partnership with NEM to use their infrastructure for global payments. In simple words we can say there two types of tokens erc20 which are NPXS and NEM based which NPXSNEM and both will co-exist.

But how this NPXSNEM tokens will be used? They have some real value? And how this tokens was airdropped? No more airdrop?

Roidz92

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:21:39 PM

Basically pundiX is almost like starting with an airdrop project but this is not true, I say this because it seems very easy to get tokens from pundiX just hold the token npxs or xem and get the monthly airdrop. Cheesy

I'm taking this project as long term investment on my portfolio which providing wonderful opportunity to make passive income too because 7.316% monthly airdrop ratio is good one to keep hodl them. This project backed by professional people who are aware of their goals so it will rock.
Yes, you should classify this NPXS for a long term even more on its airdrop as a reward of holding soon it will pay off nore tgan as we expecting. The use of their products and how the team works for this platform will determine how much it will cost in the future.

One thing i just want to clear from you, in order to get Airdrop in which wallets we have to NPXS coin, it is good to hold them in MEW because most of the coins will not exchange based wallets right?

the most safe place where to store you NPXS is the wallet that you own private keys. In this case, myetherwallet would be perfect.
Even if exchangers support the airdrop, it doesn't matter really much because it is not safe to keep your coins there.

By the way, soon they will not support us anymore, cause we will have a new and more difficult method for distribution. very good Wink
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:24:08 PM

https://twitter.com/PundiXLabs/status/1029285852684279809

I would like to appreciate the efforts of the team to keep focus on their vision and they made this possible to make it visible in Latin America. There are big space for this kind of project who will bring revolutionary change in the life of people. I believe this platform will become more successful in future.
JollyGood

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:48:32 PM

https://twitter.com/PundiXLabs/status/1029285852684279809

I would like to appreciate the efforts of the team to keep focus on their vision and they made this possible to make it visible in Latin America. There are big space for this kind of project who will bring revolutionary change in the life of people. I believe this platform will become more successful in future.

Without doubt the team believe in their project. They have worked very hard to get this far. We should back the team as much as we can so they get their POS devices in as many retail outlets as possible.

SCAMS|| ADAB SOLUTIONS || BANKERA || BETKING BITSAFE & DEAN NOLAN || BITINGLE || CHANGELLY CHANGENOW & ATOMIC SWAP || COINSBIT || CRYPTOKNOWMICS || DIGITAL ASSETS PROGRAM || FURTCOIN || FLYP.ME || HITBTC || HOLY TRANSACTION ||
|| HUMANCOIN || HUMANITYONE || MINEXCOIN || MOBILEGO || REPUBLIA || ROCK TRADING || SOVRANOCOIN || SPECTROCOIN || SWIFTEX EXCHANGE || TOKENPAY || TRADESATOSHI || ULORD || VIBEO || 520bit/vitalii_invest/RoyalTeam ||
hohohaha

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:58:43 PM

As a prospective new investor of Pundi if you guys don’t mind I have a question. With the monthly airdrops, the supply increases. How does Pundi plan on combatting this? I’ve vaguely read something about upcoming burns next year?
sukhwindersingh

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:59:03 PM

I definitely don’t need someone as ignorant and uninformed as yourself to give me a history lesson. I just don’t give a shit who they are, because they are a shitty little app that had to rebrand their name, and as far as you attending consensus,, who cares? Hahahaha
You’re a joke, leave me alone for the last time.
kevinantonio

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:59:15 PM

Cool. Pundix still blows them out of the water.. thanks for the redundant information session. Our ceo was at consensus this year as well. Who cares about what you and dunks thinks is our “competition”. Don’t talk to me ever again. Are you thick?
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:28:02 AM

Pundi X will speak at the launch event of Indonesia Blockchain Hub on August 16
Constantin Papadimitriou, Pundi X President, has been invited to participate the launch of Indonesia Blockchain Hub on August 16, 2018. In the launch event, he will join a panel and discuss ‘Where will digital assets be in 2020?’ with industry leaders, including Indodax, Association of Blockchain Indonesia, Quoine, QCP Capital, HARA, Connect Capital and more. https://medium.com/pundix/pundi-x-will-speak-at-the-launch-event-of-indonesia-blockchain-hub-on-august-16-4a7b33d4152f
qiman

Activity: 980
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:30:52 AM

As a prospective new investor of Pundi if you guys don’t mind I have a question. With the monthly airdrops, the supply increases. How does Pundi plan on combatting this? I’ve vaguely read something about upcoming burns next year?

Every transaction through the XPOS units will generate token burning forever, so there will come a time where our supply will be decreasing. Also note from December the airdrop monthly percentage will drop to just over 2% monthly and then in 2019 to under 1% monthly. This month of August half a billion tokens were bought up by Pundi x to be burned. The burns will take place quarterly but the buying up and taking off the supply will be done in real time. Can you imagine when we have over 100k units acting as nodes and transactions running through them? Also Pundix will have it's own mainnet blockchain soon. It is in testnet mode, this will generate so much gas and transactions running through the network = THINK BURNING ON STEROIDS.  Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
JollyGood

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:22:53 AM

As an investor I would prefer someone to buy large and hold rather than buy small and wait for airdrops.

Investors need to invest, just wait and see this will bring you rewards Smiley

XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:46:48 AM

These airdrops gives impression that supply will keep increasing but people totally ignore the fact that there will be burning events as well. Those Xpos devices will generate revenue in NPXS tokens which will be in hundred of millions and all those will be burned for good. Supply will keep decreasing in the long run easy by easy.
Maslate

Activity: 1372
Merit: 534

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:00:28 PM

These airdrops gives impression that supply will keep increasing but people totally ignore the fact that there will be burning events as well. Those Xpos devices will generate revenue in NPXS tokens which will be in hundred of millions and all those will be burned for good. Supply will keep decreasing in the long run easy by easy.
That's the benefit we will reap in the long run, we should keep buying now because this is the cheapest price we will see.
PundiX is a decent project, the supply is high but it's market is very big, imagine if adoption will happen, it's like buying bottled water in 7 eleven, we are the 7 eleven in crypto. Grin Grin Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 12:54:40 PM

NPXS listing on new exchanges: Indodax and SistemKoin

NPXS is to become even more widely available after the two leading exchanges in both Turkey and Indonesia yesterday announced they will list Pundi X token.

Starting from 16:00 SGT (GMT+8) today, Wednesday, August 15, NPXS will be available for trading on Indodax. Deposits open two hours earlier, at 13:00 SGT (GMT +8).

Separately, another leading global exchange, SistemKoin, has confirmed it will list NPXS. SistemKoin is Turkey’s leading cryptocurrency exchange. Trading and deposits will open in the near future.

For more information: NPXS listing on new exchanges: Indodax and SistemKoin
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.