Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:57:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 292 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency  (Read 99267 times)
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:18:08 PM

I am adding to my bags all the way down and once I hit my target will just take off exchanges and then keep in my wallets for snapshots. I am having fun playing around with the calculator and if you buy 2 million tokens this month and hodle to get the next 7 snapshots for this year you will end up with this amount of tokens just for hdling!

3347946.372784814 Grin Grin Grin

Now isn't that pretty? 1,347,946.372784814 tokens come as a gift to strong hands. No need to day trade or mess about with it. EVEN IF PRICE didn't increase at all in seven months which is highly unlikely, you still ROI on your investment. ..much higher than having it in a bank.  Smiley

Agreed with you holding this token is good decision they are offering very impressive rate for monthly airdrop. It will be take us to more higher level in coming months when we receive nice rewards just staying with them.
This airdrop until it goes 7% monthly i many of us eho understand will hold until the bonus goes to the next round percentage. The price would keep on going high because of monthly reward it was a very great opportunity for those who bought at very cheap price and holding until now. Team has full of stuffs that is great for all while keeping on track and leaving the value to rise because of the demand.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Match17

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:42:46 PM

As for the team's work, you can be sure that the terminal will start its work in the near future, and right after the consensus the team flies to spread information about Pundi X to other countries, China, Vietnam, Singapore, Amsterdam.

D   a   t   a

,o███████b.
  Y██████████b.          _od█████o.
   ''"█████████o        d██████████b
       Y█████████.    d████████P"''
         Y████████b ,d███████P'
          `Y████████████████P
            `Y████████████P
              Y██████████'
                Y████████L
            d██. `Y███████b.
          _d████b_ Y████████b
         d████████p  Y████████.
       d████████P'    `████████b_
     ,█████████P        `████████o_
chain

.B L O C K C H A I N  based......
.D E C E N T R A L I Z E D  data
.Trade S E R V I C E...................
..TOKEN  S A L E.......
......is LIVE........
..What is      D  a   t   a   X   c   h   a   i   n ?         
...DataXchain...provides a tailored-matching service
..........................between Data Owner and Data User with
..........................our unique “Intelligent Matching Engine (IME)”
LEARN..
.MORE..........
....F O L L O W........
..US...............................
.....WHITEPAPER.......
.TELEGRAM........
.TWITTER.....
.FACEBOOK.....
Keyla_Networks13

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

Trading NPXS on coinrail very scaring, last seen yesterday the price at 180 sat but today i see only 110 sat, that mean -70 sat just in one day
Very lucky for someone who participated in ICO, is still win if they selling at current price, but I can not imagine someone who bought NPXS yesterday
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:28:56 PM

Trading NPXS on coinrail very scaring, last seen yesterday the price at 180 sat but today i see only 110 sat, that mean -70 sat just in one day
Very lucky for someone who participated in ICO, is still win if they selling at current price, but I can not imagine someone who bought NPXS yesterday

And what exactly surprises? At the current price of the token, volatility will be significant, remember how the XRP behaved at the beginning of the trades, and now fluctuations of a few cents a day are not a problem for him at all! Pundi X is still a long-term project, save some of your capital and after a few years will thank me for this post!
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:35:54 PM

The way market was behaving it was clear that any moment will bring the market in correction. That was possible to keep growing up but nothing to worry buying at different floors going to bring a median price range much more above than its current. It is next big thing to reward those can hold through think and thin even it will not be easy for everyone to do so.
jhem trinidad

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:38:01 PM

I'am really hapy about pundi x, it even has partnership with loyalcoin and I'm really excited on the upcoming partnerships. Keep up the good work. 😊😊😊
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:51:08 PM

people touhgt they were going to release some big news on conseuns but they just presented their product and now we wait for more news after consensus when whales are going to become intersted in xpos
What is the big news you are expecting from them, they are in schedule and they wanted to demonstrate their product to the world and it is one of the practical projects i have seen in a long time and if they could capture more markets and countries then this will be a huge asset for every crypto users as you could literally use their cards in stores, if the merchant adoption is strong then there is no doubt that the price would cross 1000 sat in the next few years.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:02:16 AM

I am impressed with what they are going to roll out from here on. I need to find out how I am going to order a debit card and stuff and will need to know how to use the app so one day when I get to travel to a country that has a Pundi xpos machine, I will be able to use it. I think once they are in use we will see a flood of videos on Youtube about how people are using the XPOS. I love the buy backs, burning part of transaction fees, the adverts that go on the machine plus the fees the vendors earn from.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:22:46 AM

I am impressed with what they are going to roll out from here on. I need to find out how I am going to order a debit card and stuff and will need to know how to use the app so one day when I get to travel to a country that has a Pundi xpos machine, I will be able to use it. I think once they are in use we will see a flood of videos on Youtube about how people are using the XPOS. I love the buy backs, burning part of transaction fees, the adverts that go on the machine plus the fees the vendors earn from.

people still don't understand how many "x" can do npxs within some months.. many people don't understand how big is the product, also for merchants..
We have an unknown coin with 7% monthly bonus + buy back program + listed on few exchangers + awesome project behind.. not so difficult to do the math Cheesy
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:12:38 AM

Another buy back offer was announced and very soon we are going to see its impact on market. This time psychological barrier of 200 satohsi will be crosses easily lats time that remained unconquered by few satoshis difference. I do agree this decline filled the gap which appeared because of speedy increase last time. Buying back is at lot higher than current price so it can be called safe buy zone.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:29:26 AM

Another buy back offer was announced and very soon we are going to see its impact on market. This time psychological barrier of 200 satohsi will be crosses easily lats time that remained unconquered by few satoshis difference. I do agree this decline filled the gap which appeared because of speedy increase last time. Buying back is at lot higher than current price so it can be called safe buy zone.
A normal correction but this project is awesome so eventually we will see another pump.
Just be patient and never even think of dumping because this kind of coin is very rare, for sure if we only believe this would give us fortune.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:45:29 AM

I would like to say without any doubt PundiX is most promising token in the market because the hype of this project is real. They are wonderful opportunity to take place among top 10 markets with steady rise and huge support from the community so keep pushing this and create the history.
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:45:13 AM

I would like to say without any doubt PundiX is most promising token in the market because the hype of this project is real. They are wonderful opportunity to take place among top 10 markets with steady rise and huge support from the community so keep pushing this and create the history.
A believer like should be rewarded for holding PundiX.
It has a very good run and it is already making investors happy with the profit, but if you believe this is gonna give you more profit, you
should be strong to hold as we are in the early phase and there is more success to come in the future.

I am holding millions of PundiX but I would hold at least a million of PundiX for long term like years and will only sell once it turns a million dollars.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:52:40 AM

I also saw update on continuous buy back program which is working perfect seeing the increase in price. Pundi X team's this strategy is very smart and should be continued as long as it bring visible results and work like it did till now. Real push will come in coming weeks when XPos devices will start working. It is becoming interesting project as time is passing here.
quality89

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:05:18 PM

I was a contributed to dth as well, but I had to make a choice to pick one or the other,, obviously I chose the right one.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:20:29 PM

I also saw update on continuous buy back program which is working perfect seeing the increase in price. Pundi X team's this strategy is very smart and should be continued as long as it bring visible results and work like it did till now. Real push will come in coming weeks when XPos devices will start working. It is becoming interesting project as time is passing here.

I think all the same the price of the token will depend on the popularization of the company's products, and this is very difficult to do at the moment, everything essentially rests in the universal recognition of the crypto currency as a payment instrument, preferably the main payment instrument!
ganteralex

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:45:14 AM

Pretty sure all the ico peeps are still holding. No reason to dump now with the price going up. Most who bought during ico believe in the project.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:12:36 AM

I liked that WAN and PUNDI are now in partnership so looks like PUNDI will flourish a lot in the Asian countries that it is reaching out to. I do hope PUNDI XPOS get mass adopted globally as here in CYPRUS apart from local Bitcoins and one or two ATM machines on the Island there are hardly any CRYPTO related avenues at all. If I had a shop here I would have wanted to be the first to get an XPOS machines myself but I know some other shop keepers here and I will try to introduce them to it as well. I would like to buy a PUNDI T shirt for my Wife, are there any T shirts being sold by the PUNDI Team?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
AlexHrap

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:16:28 AM

Guys, nice news!!!
Dear Pundians, we are delighted to announce a partnership with Wanchain. We had a productive meeting with Jack Lu early today and showed him the new XPOS device. Look forward to announcing some details in the near future.
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:28:23 AM

Guys, nice news!!!
Dear Pundians, we are delighted to announce a partnership with Wanchain. We had a productive meeting with Jack Lu early today and showed him the new XPOS device. Look forward to announcing some details in the near future.

I think that from this partnership will help PundiX team can achieve many other partnerships and they will soon have a complete list of large coin
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 292 »
  Print  

Jump to: