Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:27:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 292 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency  (Read 99259 times)
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:44:35 PM

Pundi X will speak at Step Conference 2019
https://medium.com/pundix/pundi-x-will-speak-at-step-conference-2019-9a41c98695c4

Would be another good exposure for the PundiX Wink

Pundi X is moving forward in right direction there are making hard effort to bring more exposure for this platform. This is good decision to take part in all relevant events this will help them to build a big community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:56:38 AM

You are right. people just looking at the token price, but dont look how many coins in total project have. Some project can have 5 millions coin and some 100 billions.
Because they know the Pundi-X only with the fomo remember went Pundi X gain somany percentage profit only just a few weeks, a lot people talking about pundi and now went we meet this price. The FUD always coming

When the price start decreasing we might see negative side of the market people starts complaining about the project. So in this case, we need to accumulate more coins due to which we know how potential the project is going to be .

Indeed this situation made many people disappointed and hesitant to move, so for the Pundi X team, it must indeed be able to restore investor confidence with a new strategy.
I don't think they need a new strategy. the team just simply does the work according to the roadmap, it's only about time until the market recovers. from all the updates they have given lately I am optimistic that Pundix will rise slowly.

Yes, I also think everything is going well. The new f(x) coins and the also the mainnet which will be likely launched before end of the Q3 will cause all the holders( NPXS, NPXSNEM, f(xx0 holders) earn big profits.

I am still bit confused whether they are planning to launch mainnet for f(x) and NPXS both or just for the f(X).

BINTEX

Powered by,
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:18:17 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2019, 07:01:18 AM by zahidmoon

You are right. people just looking at the token price, but dont look how many coins in total project have. Some project can have 5 millions coin and some 100 billions.
Because they know the Pundi-X only with the fomo remember went Pundi X gain somany percentage profit only just a few weeks, a lot people talking about pundi and now went we meet this price. The FUD always coming

When the price start decreasing we might see negative side of the market people starts complaining about the project. So in this case, we need to accumulate more coins due to which we know how potential the project is going to be .

Indeed this situation made many people disappointed and hesitant to move, so for the Pundi X team, it must indeed be able to restore investor confidence with a new strategy.
I don't think they need a new strategy. the team just simply does the work according to the roadmap, it's only about time until the market recovers. from all the updates they have given lately I am optimistic that Pundix will rise slowly.

Yes, I also think everything is going well. The new f(x) coins and the also the mainnet which will be likely launched before end of the Q3 will cause all the holders( NPXS, NPXSNEM, f(xx0 holders) earn big profits.

I am still bit confused whether they are planning to launch mainnet for f(x) and NPXS both or just for the f(X).
they are planning to launch f(x) mainnet but no news about pundi x mainet launch
ifound a links check this there are some details about past events and upcoming events
https://coinpaprika.com/event/68259-fx-mainnet-plan/
and yes pundi x should stay with existing strategy. in this bearish market new strategy could destroy the token
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:59:27 AM

they are planning to launch f(x) mainnet but no news about pundi x mainet launch
ifound a links check this there are some details about past events and upcoming events
https://coinpaprika.com/event/68259-fx-mainnet-plan/
and yes pundi x should stay with existing strategy. in this bearish market new strategy could destroy the token

We will have only one blockchain named Function X. f(x) will be the native currency of the this blockchain. In the future NPXS and NPXSNEM will be on Function X blockchain too. So, there is no two blockchain. Only one blockchain.

That makes sense. Thank you very much for explaining it to me in the layman's term. Would we awesome once all 3 starts working on one blockchain.

BINTEX

Powered by,
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:42:01 AM

Pundi X (NPXS) price is today only 0.00000017 BTC its very cheap for mine. I am trying to buy some NPXS at this rate. The world’s biggest mobile show MWC19 GSMA is coming on Feb 25! PundiX team will present the latest development of FUNCTIONX so this day would be a good day for npxs holder. buy some NPXS now and wait for February 26, a big pump coming guys.
generous

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:24:50 AM

Pundi X (NPXS) price is today only 0.00000017 BTC its very cheap for mine. I am trying to buy some NPXS at this rate. The world’s biggest mobile show MWC19 GSMA is coming on Feb 25! PundiX team will present the latest development of FUNCTIONX so this day would be a good day for npxs holder. buy some NPXS now and wait for February 26, a big pump coming guys.
The news is pretty good too and I think this is the right time to buy NPXS but somehow it depends on your own decision and I am not patient waiting for February 25 to see the development of the project

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:31:36 AM

I can only hope that you are right about expected increase in price on 25th of this month. I have bought month ago whatever I could and but seeing recent move in prices it gives hope that long downtrend has been changed. NPXS was long term project was the very start but this kind of devaluation was not being expected. That period hopefully is over and it will be fine ahead.
Mkmanik

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:48:59 AM

The news is pretty good too and I think this is the right time to buy NPXS but somehow it depends on your own decision and I am not patient waiting for February 25 to see the development of the project
I am a holder of NPXS coin. now I dont have a plan to sell my coin. But I dont miss the trade chance,because with the help of trade I can grow my stock of holding coin. I believe after 25 February or on this day price would be high and a few days later its again make a dump. lets see what happen... Smiley
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:52:52 AM

I am a holder of NPXS coin. now I dont have a plan to sell my coin. But I dont miss the trade chance,because with the help of trade I can grow my stock of holding coin. I believe after 25 February or on this day price would be high and a few days later its again make a dump. lets see what happen... Smiley
If you are a holder, price action wouldn't matter much, even if there is a price and dump, we are not interested to that as our vision is for long term.
A lot of people are holding PundiX, personally I had a chance to sell when the ATH was achieved but I decided not to do it as I believe I can still see a better price of Pundix in the long run, and I'm not afraid since I don't rely only on Pundix, I have different altcoins in my bag and I'm waiting for them to explode as well.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:35:32 PM

I can only hope that you are right about expected increase in price on 25th of this month. I have bought month ago whatever I could and but seeing recent move in prices it gives hope that long downtrend has been changed. NPXS was long term project was the very start but this kind of devaluation was not being expected. That period hopefully is over and it will be fine ahead.

Before this event, there will be another date after which it is possible to increase the cost of the NPXS - this is 14 Feb when will be the announcement of the future strategy (acceleration) unlock (airdrop) NPXS tokens.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:47:29 PM

We should expect continuity in this price increase because of multiple reasons like reward is reduced which is airdrop. Similarly ahead are good updates which won't let the market to show any weakness. I do think whenever that happened people will be seen saying why didn't they loaded up their wallets with more tokens when few folding move will be recorded. It is still very cheap but won't remain for longer time at this range.
Mkmanik

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:23:18 AM

Hello guys,I found a great update: [ANN] Accelerated unlock and changes to the release times of monthly NPXS and NPXSXEM unlocked tokens
check this photo also:
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:37:51 PM

does it mean that instead of 2% we will receive 11%? can someone explain?
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:39:12 PM

does it mean that instead of 2% we will receive 11%? can someone explain?

The team wants to accelerate the distribution of the NXPS to holders in one go. Instead of paying monthly until the end of 2020, they will do it all in one go. You will receive 11% of your holdings.
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:21:12 AM

It's a good thing that they are unlocking remaining tokens in 3 months and not all at once or else we would have seen some major dump in the market.

BINTEX