Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:51:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 292 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency  (Read 99259 times)
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:29:48 AM

If you are in any project for long term then entry point doesn't make sense just you to be satisfied and ready to ignore changes taking place once you have bought. I don't say you should buy during pump any asset but at reasonable price anything with active developers worth buying. PundiX's recent move with increase in airdrop to complete it quickly will show us its impact in positive way.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:57:29 AM

If you are in any project for long term then entry point doesn't make sense just you to be satisfied and ready to ignore changes taking place once you have bought. I don't say you should buy during pump any asset but at reasonable price anything with active developers worth buying. PundiX's recent move with increase in airdrop to complete it quickly will show us its impact in positive way.

Most definitely. even though the price will go down a bit (coz of high AD %) but we will go back up that's for sure because of the upcoming f(x) launch.

BINTEX

Powered by,
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:45:32 AM

Most definitely. even though the price will go down a bit (coz of high AD %) but we will go back up that's for sure because of the upcoming f(x) launch.
The AD is quite good and their decision to end the distribution soon is good.
Price is down as expected but this is only temporary, this project has so much potential to beat the leading coins in the market
so now that is shows us an opportunity to buy cheap, it's not wise to not grab it.

As for me, I have enough and I keep increase my holding because of airdrop and the amount I hope is good enough for my future considering PundiX will grow.
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:29:47 AM

The AD is quite good and their decision to end the distribution soon is good.
Price is down as expected but this is only temporary, this project has so much potential to beat the leading coins in the market
so now that is shows us an opportunity to buy cheap, it's not wise to not grab it.

As for me, I have enough and I keep increase my holding because of airdrop and the amount I hope is good enough for my future considering PundiX will grow.

Now that the price is getting lower I will place an low price order in a hope that after the 1st AD price will go down and my order will be filled.

BINTEX

Powered by,
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:26:02 AM

You better buy now below 20 sat Wink
Would be really stupid to buy in march little below 30 sat. You would miss more than 50% profit.

Right now we are at 17 sat. What exactly makes you so sure that in March the price will be just a little bit below 30 sat? Is it just hoping or do you have a reasonable explanation for it?
just look at the price its high according to the circulating supply. right now bearish move again take control of crypto. and price can only go up after f(X) mainet launch. right now only hope for NPXS price rise. this is crypto anything could be happen.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:51:01 AM

Would be really stupid to buy in march little below 30 sat. You would miss more than 50% profit.

Right now we are at 17 sat. What exactly makes you so sure that in March the price will be just a little bit below 30 sat? Is it just hoping or do you have a reasonable explanation for it?
just look at the price its high according to the circulating supply. right now bearish move again take control of crypto. and price can only go up after f(X) mainet launch. right now only hope for NPXS price rise. this is crypto anything could be happen.
The important thing for now is to keep abreast of the developments and hopefully the NPXS prices can rise even though the current condition of crypto is not good we must remain optimistic and be patient waiting

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:22:31 AM

The important thing for now is to keep abreast of the developments and hopefully the NPXS prices can rise even though the current condition of crypto is not good we must remain optimistic and be patient waiting

NPXS had always been a long-term project even though it fell a lot since Jan '18 I am still hopeful about the project.

BINTEX

Powered by,
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:26:17 AM

NPXS had always been a long-term project even though it fell a lot since Jan '18 I am still hopeful about the project.
I agree with you and it also doesn't hurt if we still hope that the project will continue to support the project and we'll see what happens in the future

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:58:45 AM

It was under heavy accumulation for months which can't be called correction since the direction was just downwards. I don't think that we are going to see decline in price anymore of that kind. One thing everyone will be agreed on, is hard time for NPXS holders is passed. All the coming stuff is enough to kick the price off from here easily.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:43:42 PM

It is quite strange that the uptrend of the BTC and ETH (as well as most of the coins/tokens) did not affect the NPXS. As the cost was 17 sat so and has remained; even a bit has fallen together with the rest until 16 sat.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:33:49 PM

I will say if recent market speculation didn't push NPXS's price up this drop didn't drag it down too. This market has its own philosophy and following its own pattern. Why price didn't rise can be more than one explanation by everyone. I will say upcoming airdrop can be possible cause that buyers are careful and waiting for that to happen.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:46:45 AM

I will say if recent market speculation didn't push NPXS's price up this drop didn't drag it down too. This market has its own philosophy and following its own pattern. Why price didn't rise can be more than one explanation by everyone. I will say upcoming airdrop can be possible cause that buyers are careful and waiting for that to happen.
Whatever happens, it's just a long term effect, the airdrop is for the holders and no surprise some would dump the moment they receive it.
Like it's said it's just temporary, I'm more investing in the potential in the future than the current trend or pattern.
It's still early now but this project will definitely reach a new all time high, forgive me if my opinion is opposite of yours but I'm just optimistic.
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:24:41 AM

XPhone @ MWC19: New design and specifications including the “X” button announced

https://medium.com/functionx/xphone-mwc19-new-design-and-specifications-including-the-x-button-announced-1c720b04f660

They also revealed the price of device as $599 which is much much cheaper than the competition.

BINTEX