Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:49:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 292 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency  (Read 99259 times)
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:36:38 PM

That kind of price movement was expected Pundi X was so quite but this is the beginning of this tsunami it will get recover much faster now. Its trading at nice price this is good sign for those who are holding this from long time and pick on dip.
Yeah we see that trend with almost all projects. It only starts now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:41:12 PM

That kind of price movement was expected Pundi X was so quite but this is the beginning of this tsunami it will get recover much faster now. Its trading at nice price this is good sign for those who are holding this from long time and pick on dip.

This reminds me of February 2015, everything was a ghost town cuz no work and the bear market trend was nowhere in sight. Though everyone is anticipating a breakdown to happened first.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:41:25 PM

NPXS just gained some momentum today and you all think this is the beginning of a great recovery? I want to share your optimism but what makes you so sure about it? Is it just sheer hope or did I miss any important news?
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:48:48 AM

NPXS just gained some momentum today and you all think this is the beginning of a great recovery? I want to share your optimism but what makes you so sure about it? Is it just sheer hope or did I miss any important news?

I am happy seeing it but I'm for long term so if it will dump again it's alright with me.
The momentum is good, we finally reach again 20 sats and this is a good indicator that there will be more growth like this for this year.
Waiting for my tokens now, the accelerated unlock is a surprisingly good decision by the team.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:55:35 AM

The 24-hour volume on NPXS is crazy $36M are flowing into NPXS market and that's not including the trade volume of NPXSXEM.

BINTEX

Powered by,
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:41:13 AM

The 24-hour volume on NPXS is crazy $36M are flowing into NPXS market and that's not including the trade volume of NPXSXEM.
Yeah, we have a good day, the volume is increasing and so with the price, I just check the telegram channel and saw this.
https://twitter.com/BithumbOfficial/status/1100954399285772288?s=19

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:38:58 AM

I am happy seeing it but I'm for long term so if it will dump again it's alright with me.
The momentum is good, we finally reach again 20 sats and this is a good indicator that there will be more growth like this for this year.
Waiting for my tokens now, the accelerated unlock is a surprisingly good decision by the team.
I hope so! It’s been hitting resistance at 21 sats. You can always sell at 20 and buy again at 18 or 19 so you can stack some more. I love to hold my Pundi either way. Thus, I urge to hold Pundi or trade in regular basis since it's profitable.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:30:49 AM

Although NPXS's didn't break that resistance of 21 satoshis but it achieved many things with this spike with was approximately 25% increase. What I understand from this market is full of potential and big money in involved with this market which can lift up the price anytime. next month when NPXS holders will be offered fx coins then it is possible to see another similar spike. In worse cases after next quarter market will be on track fully.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:05:01 AM

Yeah, we have a good day, the volume is increasing and so with the price, I just check the telegram channel and saw this.

That is fantastic new it will provide more liquidity and more investors will enter into space. Pundi X is looking more promising and future will be truly amazing.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:51:21 AM

Of course this new listing will add more weight to supporting side and uptrend will continue. When you watch all the development taking place here it becomes obvious that hard time for NPXS holders is gone already. Also cheap buying at 11,12 satoshi that opportunity will not be anymore. Those availed the opportunity will feel themselves lucky.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:36:14 PM

Of course this new listing will add more weight to supporting side and uptrend will continue. When you watch all the development taking place here it becomes obvious that hard time for NPXS holders is gone already. Also cheap buying at 11,12 satoshi that opportunity will not be anymore. Those availed the opportunity will feel themselves lucky.
the listing will add some hype to push its price but then after the next event of the rewards or airdrops for holders they will going to dump it again. They need to break 20-21 first before moving that is a very strong resistance in the range. I am more excited to know when they will going to launch the sale of the pundi x blockchain phone in public.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:11:14 AM

Whoa! Getting listed on bithumb could be a big success story for the team because huge volume flows through bithumb on daily basis.

BINTEX