Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:02:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 292 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency  (Read 99259 times)
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:24:03 PM

That is understandable thing because no more free tokens to dump on market after that. Right now I am trying to understand the impact of this distribution formula to make my mind whether to buy more or wait for it. This means supply of NPXS will increase during next three months which may show us temporary restlessness in price as well. After that market will be stable and strong day by day.
Yes,You are right. Personally now I am buying more and more Npxs. I dont want to miss the chance of 11% airdrop. it would be a great investment for long run surely.  After FX main net launch I would convert those airdrop coin. I would be a holder of Npxs and function x also Smiley so this chance is good for me.

Pundi X did have a poll on twitter about how many wold convert their NPXS to f(x) coin and the poll did show bad rsults. Guess this is why we see the 11% airdrop so more of the holders might convert/swop their NPXS to f(x) coin ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:06:45 PM

My opinion is with next airdrops which are last three with that high percentage more and more people will prefer to not only hold but also try to buy more. This is important to be taken in consideration there will be no more free token and in three months almost 35% extra tokens for holders. This is interesting move and will bring results now onward.

I am currently putting a hold on buying more NPXS because once they start releasing 11% bonus I am expecting some good price drop and that would be the best time to gather some cheap NPXS.

It may up from this range but i do not consider buying unless i saw that it was really going up and what is more good to see a down after releasing that 11% or after finishing the airdrops before pumping its price. Overall im not focus on the  price what matters is they are building and keeping the strong stability in crypto to bring a much better services for us.
pundi X price is down from 20 sat to 16 sat in the last two weeks. i think that is buy-able price but it could go more down 2 or 3 sat.
i am waiting for that moment but if the price starts rise then that will go sudden up and we may not have the chance to buy at current price.
project is going good and product of punid X is great
It was like an early stage of having a plant time will come it will become big it depends on how it was been watered. Like its price and their product is in that stage with i don't bother what will happen in the future as long as we see how the team is committed with it. We will wait for this npxs to be big and make noise while the others are still on doubt.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:07:43 PM

Lets say we get a nice pump now or in a few years from now. At what price will you guys start to sell your NPXS ?

0.10$

0.50$

1$

1$ +
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:01:58 AM

Lets say we get a nice pump now or in a few years from now. At what price will you guys start to sell your NPXS ?

0.10$

0.50$

1$

1$ +

1$ is my target, this is possible if bitcoin will surpass it's ATH.
This token has a huge volume but it's not a hindrance and we've seen what XRP can do, with their continues development these are the things that will push the price to rise that high. Therefore, we should not give up what we are holding now while we continue to receive an airdrop as it's a big bonus for us.
rahmat86

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:04:57 AM

0.10$

0.50$

1$

1$ +
I think price 0.10$ next year can be reality, if btc go up and team make some update. For 1$ it's very far for pump but npxs make some burn. When mainnet is run ?
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:23:47 AM

0.10$

0.50$

1$

1$ +
I think price 0.10$ next year can be reality, if btc go up and team make some update. For 1$ it's very far for pump but npxs make some burn. When mainnet is run ?
We better continue to follow the developments and I am sure that the development team will update and about my own mainnet also do not know when mainnet will run

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:44:31 AM

0.10$

0.50$

1$

1$ +

Don't know how the market might be in next few years but I might start selling my tokens once the price crosses $.01

BINTEX

Powered by,
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:53:38 AM

0.10$

0.50$

1$

1$ +

Don't know how the market might be in next few years but I might start selling my tokens once the price crosses $.01
Same here,I would sell 25% at $.50 and last 50% at %.75 or $1. But for this we need to wait a lot that I believe. But its possible,Because the team doing a great job. Now I am holding NPXS for the 11% airdrop also,I would convert airdrop coin at FX coin when the swap would be start Smiley

Yea but at this point without the help from bitcoin we won't be able to break the price level of .005 we need a bull run badly.

BINTEX

Powered by,
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:14:31 PM

The main question. When will the market turn? Until there are clear signs of a reversal, we are not afraid to dream.
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:37:47 PM

The main question. When will the market turn? Until there are clear signs of a reversal, we are not afraid to dream.

Nobody knows when this will happen but there is good activity in the market these days and trade volume is also looking really bullish. I think hold is good option to take advantage of any rally.
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:08:21 PM

Nobody knows when this will happen but there is good activity in the market these days and trade volume is also looking really bullish. I think hold is good option to take advantage of any rally.
Take advantage of this low price, who knows if one day it moves up and we doesn't know if we will go back in this low price again. Every project needs time and price i think sooner or later it will move knowingly its either pump or a dump. Have patience and confidence if you're sure enough on a coin that you are investing or buying.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:00:04 AM

A guide to start staking NPXS / NPXSXEM tokens for the f(x) tokens

https://medium.com/pundix/a-guide-to-staking-npxs-npxsxem-for-f-x-tokens-771b82266941

BINTEX