Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:42:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 292 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency  (Read 99259 times)
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:25:21 AM

Do I need to go through KYC in order to stake my NPXS for FX coin ? I have read that update in hurry but didn't understand well. Wasn't KYC for those who want to use those functions for payment ? I was little away from the market instead of going through updates would ask here if exchange is available to buy FX coin.

KYC is a must in order for you to start staking for FX coin. Good news is their KYC verification process is very fast my identity was verified in less then 5 hrs.

There is no exchange for FX yet (not sure).

BINTEX

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Error 522

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:22:50 AM

Is there a desktop wallet for PundiX?

Can we get the airdrop from this desktop wallet?

Can we stake from this desktop wallet?

Thanks  Smiley
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:56:27 AM

We have good reason to buy this token to collect more and more from this huge airdrop promo because it is last chance to take advantage and get chance to increase our tokens for free. Pundi X is still one ofr best project in this field.

This month the dividend is reduced to 2.11637% so participants must hold more Pundi tokens
Unfortunately binance holders cannot participate in airdrop XPOS

Nah we will receive 11% unlocked token from April onwards. Who told you that binance holders will not receive the AD?

Thats the last airdrop right or in may. All pundi token holders are entitled to receive and airdrop if you are following the requirements for airdrop. Biance also supports the airdrop right from the start. What was the reason you say that bimance holders are not going to receive?

That's what I would also like to find out because I am holding a good number of tokens on binance and I don't wanna miss out on that 11% AD lol.

I think most of the people are holding their coins in the Binance exchange because they are paying the Airdrops on time without any delays. Like you there are many people holding their Pundix coins in Binance exchange. So for the month of the April, they are going to distribute the 11% of AD, whether this is going to be the final Airdrop to the holders or is there another one going to happen in the next month?
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:32:23 AM

Thanks  Smiley

No desktop wallet yet.

I think most of the people are holding their coins in the Binance exchange because they are paying the Airdrops on time without any delays. Like you there are many people holding their Pundix coins in Binance exchange. So for the month of the April, they are going to distribute the 11% of AD, whether this is going to be the final Airdrop to the holders or is there another one going to happen in the next month?

We will receive 11% unlocked token for three months after that no more tokens will be unlocked.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:59:55 AM
Merited by Error 522 (1)

Thanks  Smiley

It is standard ERC20 token so you can use any compatible desktop who support this token but unfortunately none of them are supporting this airdrop so it's better keep them into your own wallet or let them on supported exchanges.
Error 522

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:25:10 AM

Thanks  Smiley

It is standard ERC20 token so you can use any compatible desktop who support this token but unfortunately none of them are supporting this airdrop so it's better keep them into your own wallet or let them on supported exchanges.

Very helpful, thanks :-)
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:42:46 PM

Hey, The staking for FX is now started on XWallet app. You can go and start your staking process if you like.
personally I dont like to do stake for FX,because of the ration of fx Sad its very low amount for mine. however,now just holding a big amount of npxs and would hold for more 2 months.after that I would sell my npxs and will convert my airdrop npxs at fx coin.its good way to get decent amount of  FX coin.

I think what you say here is the plan from Pundi X also. They did a poll on Twitter and it did look like less the 12% or so would stake their NPXS for FX. Guess the plan and what Pundi X hoping for now is that we all stake the coins we get from the 11% airdrop.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:33:00 AM

Hey, The staking for FX is now started on XWallet app. You can go and start your staking process if you like.
personally I dont like to do stake for FX,because of the ration of fx Sad its very low amount for mine. however,now just holding a big amount of npxs and would hold for more 2 months.after that I would sell my npxs and will convert my airdrop npxs at fx coin.its good way to get decent amount of  FX coin.

I think what you say here is the plan from Pundi X also. They did a poll on Twitter and it did look like less the 12% or so would stake their NPXS for FX. Guess the plan and what Pundi X hoping for now is that we all stake the coins we get from the 11% airdrop.

Me too don't like to stake but my tokens were just sitting there doing nothing so I decided to link my external wallet to xwallet to earn some FX.

BINTEX

Powered by,
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:40:09 AM

Me too don't like to stake but my tokens were just sitting there doing nothing so I decided to link my external wallet to xwallet to earn some FX.

I don't have any idea about this FX, whether this coin also belong to the same team or it is a completely different one? After verification we need to send our NPXS coin to those wallets in order to get FX coin and what % are they going to share?
Kurva

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:45:07 AM

The crypto world is moving fast. And what will happen to Pundi X if Visa and Mastercard allow all users to buy and sell crypto. And not use third partys like Coinbase ? To wait for the money to be sent over to your Visa or Mastercard.

Many alts moving slow but steady now and NPXS standing still or going down. To me it looks like the huge players in the game are not interested in Pundi X at all. Do i got it all wrong ?
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:58:37 PM

The crypto world is moving fast. And what will happen to Pundi X if Visa and Mastercard allow all users to buy and sell crypto. And not use third partys like Coinbase ? To wait for the money to be sent over to your Visa or Mastercard.

Many alts moving slow but steady now and NPXS standing still or going down. To me it looks like the huge players in the game are not interested in Pundi X at all. Do i got it all wrong ?

This is a discussion forum you are free to express your opinion while I think the majority of Pundi holders keep their tokens in their bags and enjoy the airdrop program every month so that doesn't mean big traders aren't interested.
Kurva

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:33:10 PM

I don't have any idea about this FX, whether this coin also belong to the same team or it is a completely different one? After verification we need to send our NPXS coin to those wallets in order to get FX coin and what % are they going to share?

Please correct me if i am wrong. But think the ratio is 1:600
Error 522

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:40:29 AM

Does the Atomic Wallet support this upcoming 3 month long airdrop?

And can I stake from the Atomic Wallet?
Prime Gold

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 12:29:46 PM

A complete description of F (x) has been published here https://medium.com/pundix/f-x-token-allocation-to-npxs-and-npxsxem-holders-3979ad865faa

65% of the total f (x) is allocated to NPXS / NPXSXEM holders :
- 15% for NPXS/NPXSXEM holders to stake
- 45% for converting NPXS/NPXSXEM to f(x) tokens

There is no fixed ratio because not all token holders participate
Kurva

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:46:24 PM

A complete description of F (x) has been published here https://medium.com/pundix/f-x-token-allocation-to-npxs-and-npxsxem-holders-3979ad865faa

65% of the total f (x) is allocated to NPXS / NPXSXEM holders :
- 15% for NPXS/NPXSXEM holders to stake
- 45% for converting NPXS/NPXSXEM to f(x) tokens

There is no fixed ratio because not all token holders participate

One seriouse thing to think about is that Pundi X will hold all their NPXS and not convert a single coin. Why ? The XPOS and Xphone are to different projects and NPXS are to be used with the XPOS and FX on the Xphone. I not belive in the Xphone and i have invested in the XPOS and NPXS so i will hold my NPXS and wait for it to grow. I think this coin will BOOM in 1-3 years. I will soon start tu buy other alt so i can swing trade them. NPXS standing still and i not expect a jump in price right now. Look at BNB,ONT and other coins. Looks like ADA is going to make a move soon to. BTC dominace is going down day by day and the market cap hovering around 139 and 141b so there is no new money comming in to crypto right now. Bit i expect many alt will slowly go up in price in the next few months.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:31:02 AM

This is a discussion forum you are free to express your opinion while I think the majority of Pundi holders keep their tokens in their bags and enjoy the airdrop program every month so that doesn't mean big traders aren't interested.

Yes, Big traders will now show any interest in Airdrop because it is going to be a very small amount for them. They will invest high amounts into the coin which help them to sell the coins when the price of coin start increasing. Price chance in between 2 satoshis also they will make a very good amount of money.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:09:29 AM

Yes, Big traders will now show any interest in Airdrop because it is going to be a very small amount for them. They will invest high amounts into the coin which help them to sell the coins when the price of coin start increasing. Price chance in between 2 satoshis also they will make a very good amount of money.
Airdrop is good if it's coming from a trusted project and PundiX for me a good project that I can trust.
That airdrop is just a bonus, it could hurt investors like what we have witnessed when the airdrop criteria was not changed, but it's still temporary and we can view this situation now an opportunity since price is significantly low as compared to what it has achieve during its own bull run.

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:30:41 AM

Price will recover even without bull run once after next three airdrops no more tokens to come into market. This small change in price was expected and still market can show some more correction in coming weeks. That bull run initiative is for gaining maximum of this investment but in mid-term I expect it making come back successfully. This is chance of getting free or buying cheap whatever you call it is.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:44:55 AM

What do you mean buy Atomic Wallet?however, Myetherwallet,trust and ledger wallet is also good for getting airdrop coin. you can also stake your Npxs at xwallet.if you did,you would get npxs 11% airdrop and fx coin also. for more details check it: https://medium.com/pundix/f-x-token-allocation-to-npxs-and-npxsxem-holders-3979ad865faa

https://atomicwallet.io/
https://medium.com/atomic-wallet/how-to-stake-pundi-x-c4b0e46e63d4

You don't know about Atomic wallet it's available best choice to store any supported token and swap with others at a place. I like this wallet and they are supporting this airdrop from long time.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:27:37 PM

What do you mean buy Atomic Wallet?however, Myetherwallet,trust and ledger wallet is also good for getting airdrop coin. you can also stake your Npxs at xwallet.if you did,you would get npxs 11% airdrop and fx coin also. for more details check it: https://medium.com/pundix/f-x-token-allocation-to-npxs-and-npxsxem-holders-3979ad865faa

https://atomicwallet.io/
https://medium.com/atomic-wallet/how-to-stake-pundi-x-c4b0e46e63d4

You don't know about Atomic wallet it's available best choice to store any supported token and swap with others at a place. I like this wallet and they are supporting this airdrop from long time.

It doesn't matter if you like this wallet and already use it, but I suggest that you keep following the instructions from the developer
If the Pundi developer recommends this wallet then please use it but if it's not recommended, don't use it

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 292 »
  Print  

Jump to: