Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:03:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 292 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency  (Read 99259 times)
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:18:34 PM

OMG, another one token swap. This is already starting to piss me off.
Can someone post here how to swap NPXS to this new token? or do not need to do anything?
thanks

A guide to converting NPXS / NPXSXEM to f(x) tokens

KYC is required for the swap. But there is a list of restricted countries. https://pundixblog.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/img_3379.jpg
Okay, am now "restricted" to swap and what to do with my NPXS tokens? Can I trade them to an exchange?

Sounds like this was a shock to you ?

Its not a tokken swop you not have to convert your NPXS if you not want. I might misunderstand you but sound like you not have heard about the new project form Pundi X ?

This token if you will not convert it, you can still trade in exchanges, I'm not touching mine yet and there is no problem with trading
since we have a decent volume. However, I don't advise to sell at this moment as we all know price is very cheap, not profit at this time.

Yes, you are right we shouldn't sell them for cheap price in the market, now it is the right time to grab as many coins as possible in the market. Pundix will surely increase its price on the market once the market starts recovering. So we should always check their twitter channel because they are giving updates about their progress and developments.

I think they only post the same shit over and over a gain. Because they have no new good news to come with.

https://twitter.com/PundiXLabs

https://twitter.com/zibin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 03:28:23 PM

Ratio is 300 NPXS to 1 FX. So you will get around 3  Grin

I checked their telegram and the rate sounds ridiculous if I consider the price of NPXS as $0.012 in 2018 but now I am getting almost triple the amount my NPXS tokens are worth so I am confused. Today's ratio was 372:1. Will wait till FX goes upto $1 and then will swap.

Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:30:12 AM

I checked their telegram and the rate sounds ridiculous if I consider the price of NPXS as $0.012 in 2018 but now I am getting almost triple the amount my NPXS tokens are worth so I am confused. Today's ratio was 372:1. Will wait till FX goes upto $1 and then will swap.

And what are the chances you think that FX will cross a dollar mark? Hopefully, they will do something better with FX because I am tired of seeing NPXS price going down lol.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:52:14 AM

And what are the chances you think that FX will cross a dollar mark? Hopefully, they will do something better with FX because I am tired of seeing NPXS price going down lol.
Yes, all of us here also hope of course that they can do something for the most important FX, for now we have to be patient first and keep abreast of the developments. I'm sure they will do something good

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 07:24:14 AM

Since it's just launched and the team has been working on the product and once the XPhone is launched, I can see that it would affect the market too.

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:08:22 AM

Chances of FunctionX f(x) to be prices in dollars are likely very high since its supply is way much more less than NPXS. Total supply of any token plays vital role in its market valuation. We need to understand market's situation as well which provides environment of growth in value. Full bull market will show us these prices by then up & down and sideways.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:05:42 AM

Since it's just launched and the team has been working on the product and once the XPhone is launched, I can see that it would affect the market too.
now NPXS has also increased by 2%, we are only waiting until this news makes PundiX become big again,
NPXS is one of the coins that is quite interesting I think

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
filsid

TOKPIE

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:41:03 AM

How to enable Google Authenticator in XWallet

The latest version of XWallet has integrated Google Authenticator (GA) service to add extra layer of your account security.
https://medium.com/pundix/how-to-enable-google-authenticator-in-xwallet-1ff875288e3f

Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:20:00 PM

Hey, good news guys you can now trade Function X (FX) token on bittrex exchange against Ethereum and Bitcoin. Check out the link below.

Links: https://international.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-FX
https://international.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=ETH-FX

Should we say those who did not take this opportunity will regret  Undecided  $ 0.4 is a good price
Is there still time for converting?
If you look at the current price it is indeed a good price and I think you may say that because it is a good price and with people not taking this opportunity will certainly regret it but it returns to you

I don't understand the FX token mechanism so I ignored it and in the end I and others regretted it lol
Nobody thinks FX prices will be that expensive
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:39:48 PM

Hey, good news guys you can now trade Function X (FX) token on bittrex exchange against Ethereum and Bitcoin. Check out the link below.

Should we say those who did not take this opportunity will regret  Undecided  $ 0.4 is a good price
If you look at the current price it is indeed a good price and I think you may say that because it is a good price and with people not taking this opportunity will certainly regret it but it returns to you

I don't understand the FX token mechanism so I ignored it and in the end I and others regretted it lol

Oh, some people in the previous replies are believing it would cross the dollar mark or even more because Fx has less supply than NPXS. it also is in bittrex where we can see most of its daily trades.
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:51:38 PM

I am unable to convert my NPXS to FX as I am trying from last 4 days but every time it being converted in just few seconds. Is there any limit for a person how much he can convert into FX?
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:15:04 AM

Oh, some people in the previous replies are believing it would cross the dollar mark or even more because Fx has less supply than NPXS. it also is in bittrex where we can see most of its daily trades.

It is not easy to believe what people are saying here because they only predict that there is no precise and reasonable explanation
with a total supply of 378,604,525 FX I don't think it should be more than $ 0.5 but let's wait for what happens in the future
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:33:53 AM

I am unable to convert my NPXS to FX as I am trying from last 4 days but every time it being converted in just few seconds. Is there any limit for a person how much he can convert into FX?
Too bad you can't convert NPXS to FX and I also don't know whether there is a limit or not about how much can be converted to FX and so clearly better ask the team maybe by asking the team to get a good answer

the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:47:57 AM

It's really hard to convert the NPXS tokens I am trying to convert my NPXS for almost a week now and so far I only was able to convert 5k NPXS lol

There is a cap of 2.85M FX per day.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
miningguru

Activity: 1134

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:26:10 AM

Still, i am in great confusion what are the major difference between FX and NPXS because why many people are expecting the price of FX will cross more than 1$ and why not the NPXS coin? Whether all the NPXS token will be migrated to FX or not?
Wedhus123

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:19:45 AM

Still, i am in great confusion what are the major difference between FX and NPXS because why many people are expecting the price of FX will cross more than 1$ and why not the NPXS coin? Whether all the NPXS token will be migrated to FX or not?
sad if the one going to $ 1 is FX, what is the total supply from FX? if FX is less than NPXS it might be true.

zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:24:55 PM

sad if the one going to $ 1 is FX, what is the total supply from FX? if FX is less than NPXS it might be true.
i am sure that FX total supply is less then NPFX supply and FX supply should be two or three digits less then NPFX. FX is added on coinmarketcap and according to the coin marketcap its total supply is not more then 379 million. so it is a good price in swap 300NPFX = 1 FX 
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:32:11 PM

I am still patient for hold PundiX, the thing that makes me optimistic is that the daily trading volume is still big (more than $ 1 million) of course this is a good opportunity to be great and go to moon.
filsid

TOKPIE

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:54:40 PM

UAE TRA certification paves way for wider blockchain adoption in the UAE and Middle East region through Ebooc and Pundi X technology
https://medium.com/pundix/uae-tra-certification-paves-way-for-wider-blockchain-adoption-in-the-uae-and-middle-east-region-14fb212ff4e

fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:37:11 PM

i am sure that FX total supply is less then NPFX supply and FX supply should be two or three digits less then NPFX. FX is added on coinmarketcap and according to the coin marketcap its total supply is not more then 379 million. so it is a good price in swap 300NPFX = 1 FX 

This cost was only on the first day of the exchange and with each subsequent day it only increases. That is, the exchange rate for the NPXS (not NPFX) holder becomes less profitable. Here is a detailed exchange table

https://pundixblog.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/screen-shot-2019-04-01-at-10.00.07-pm.png

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 292 »
  Print  

Jump to: