Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:10:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [STK] STK Global Payments - A New Cryptocurrency for Instant Payments  (Read 15155 times)
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:04:12 PM

This project provides the most important thing, liquid, accelerating. They can be as fast as Visa / Master if they can.

That's why this project will be very big  Smiley

Which is why they also moved the token sale date?
It was suppose to be this december but was moved on january, I guess there's just lots of ICO coming along with it and STK didn't get the right amount of attention from the investors. It looks like the marketing campaigns are not working for it.
Still optimistic about this big project, there are many ICOs that have recently declined, but chances are investors will come here mainly by replacing ICO until next January. after the holidays so investors sure will come to this project we see how it will be.

ICO is so so long its active period, I wonder why some projects are managed by tokenmarket , ICO always postponed. indeed many investors will participate at the beginning of the month but still bounty period to be very long for us, I hope this project will success in the next year. still wait for surprise from STK in the new year  Grin

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Catalinamixer

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:43:45 PM

I'm sure holiday period played a factor. Noticed tons of action on Telegram recently. They doubled the number of users on telegram recently ..
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:43:34 AM

Hi when will take place the STK ICO and what will be the price. In order to compare to the pre sale
What was the price during the pre sale ?
Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:53:41 PM

The liquidity idea is very good. These systems will integrate much more quickly.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:13:23 AM

The liquidity idea is very good. These systems will integrate much more quickly.
a good project fascinating, and with new ideas that will surely be many investors who invest and reliable team will definitely succeed.

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:35:00 AM

a good project fascinating, and with new ideas that will surely be many investors who invest and reliable team will definitely succeed.

STK project a new crypto for instant payment when you make sales, very well once its benefits. so would like to join this project. surely tomorrow much interested in this project.
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:44:50 AM

STK project a new crypto for instant payment when you make sales, very well once its benefits. so would like to join this project. surely tomorrow much interested in this project.
STK project greatly facilitates our transactions, with a reliable and professional team will surely be many investors who are interested in and will get satisfactory results.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
colacat1111

Activity: 133
Merit: 103

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:21:40 PM

Hello, I am brand new to this world, after some research, I found may payment coins, such as OMG, oxy and STK, what is the difference?

colacat1111

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:01:05 PM

Is there any whitelist for crowdsale?
I think you are right, but for more detail information. I think you can visit its official website or joining in their Telegram channel and ask questions to the manager or its dev team members.

cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 04:34:00 PM

Okay so I agree this project can potentially be a giant one when its adopted and people can use it on local stores but how long are we going to wait before this happen?  It may not be long the projects like monaco are also going to be used the same way too. You think so?

The token sale had been moved to January 31 and so the word must be out for so long, I hope the token will be sold out by the time its ready for sale.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:54:59 PM

Okay so I agree this project can potentially be a giant one when its adopted and people can use it on local stores but how long are we going to wait before this happen?  It may not be long the projects like monaco are also going to be used the same way too. You think so?

The token sale had been moved to January 31 and so the word must be out for so long, I hope the token will be sold out by the time its ready for sale.

I don't know when, but when it happens it will get its hodlers great profit.

Look at centra, it was killing its hodlers after the ico and after they shipped the cards, it skyrocketed.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
doudou1110

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:43:29 AM

Hello, I am curious about the token sale details, Especially the price ratio, I want to know if it will be changed if the price of ETH changes a lot?

bitok50

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:46:24 PM

What payment systems do you currently work on the market with your payment system STK Global Payments? What fiat money and also cryptocurrency can your STK Global Payments system transfer?
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:14:02 PM

I remember that the issue of the prologue is floating, but when I look at the site, ICO says 31 January, it is really a very long process, I hope the patience win. What exactly is the amount of investment collected in pre-sale? Pre-ICO to that I joined the proofsuite project, although they had a limit of 10 eth in pre-ico, they were successful. ICO has not been successful, and the current price is far below ICO. I hope this is not the case either.
colacat1111

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:39:00 AM

I can see that Benn Godenzi is also the marketing member from the aion network team, I think AION is a successful project, it has been listed on binance.com and the price is about 5 times of the ico price, I just want to know if he can help STK to be listed on some big exchanges?

Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:55:05 AM

I can see that Benn Godenzi is also the marketing member from the aion network team, I think AION is a successful project, it has been listed on binance.com and the price is about 5 times of the ico price, I just want to know if he can help STK to be listed on some big exchanges?
STK will surely be a success with the support of a reliable and professional team and work hard to attract investors to invest because sure of his future success STK.
Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:03:14 PM

Good luck with the ICO! Looks like STK will be sold out quickly.

No Signature right now...
tokenmarket (OP)

Activity: 492
Merit: 291

TokenMarket.net

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 05:30:11 PM

STK TOKEN SALE REACHES HARD CAP.

PUBLIC SALE CANCELLED, REPLACED WITH COMMUNITY AIRDROP. BOUNTY PROGRAM IS NOW CLOSED.

Hello all!

Along with our warmest wishes for a happy and healthy 2018, we’re sending a huge thank you to our entire STK community - now more than 10,000 strong. You’ve made 2017 a year to remember and we’re excited to share what’s next for us as we move forward into a new phase of delivering instant cryptocurrency payments at point of sale.

Today we are announcing our decision to cancel the public sale portion of our Token Generation Event. Multiple factors have contributed to this decision:

Our presale and private sale rounds were both oversubscribed, which is great news for the project and the potential of STK. However;
The volatility of ETH over the last few months has shifted our original allocation model as we now require a higher allotment of tokens to fulfill our presale and private sale contributions than we initially accounted for.
This means we’ve had to significantly reduce the number of tokens available for the public sale.

Please note: the cancellation of our public sale does not affect our Bounty program. The original allocation of tokens for Bounty participants will still be distributed according to the current Bounty structure. The Bounty program will end today, December 29, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. EST. Bounties will be calculated and distributed prior to January 31, 2018.

Due to the incredible community support we have received, we decided that, as a (literal) token of gratitude and to provide front-of-the-line access to our earliest supporters, we will offer an airdrop of up to 1,250,000 STK tokens to our entire community. You can find more details on our airdrop details HERE

This means that our Token Generation Event is officially closed, and we are happy to announce we have reached our hard cap of $17MM USD. An official announcement will be issued soon. We are confident that everyone in our community will benefit from this decision. We have reached our hard cap more than a month prior to the start of our public sale, which means we can expedite our timelines and deliver on our roadmap milestones faster than anticipated. We will publish more details around our execution planning early next year.

Thanks to all Bounty participants who have helped us reach our goal. You’ve been STK champions and we couldn’t have done it without you!
STK

.TokenMarket.
██▀▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌

██▄▄
▀▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌

▄▄██
██▀▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌

██▄▄
▬★ Full Service ICO Advisory ★▬
Follow and Research Tokens
★▬▬▬ Subscribe Now ▬▬▬★
▀▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌

▄▄██
Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:14:14 PM

That's very good news. Can we remove signatures?

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:30:54 PM

I joined Airdrop. I never thought it would be such a successful ICO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: