Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:05:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a bounty stake?  (Read 729 times)
Divineeeee (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:31:01 PM

I've tried looking for an answer, but I can't seem to find one.
As an example:
"Payment:

15% of total Bounty Pool will be Paid to Translations and Moderations/Managements.

Whitepaper: 200 Stakes
ANN thread+Bounty Thread: 150 Stakes
Moderation/Management: 5 Stakes per Valid Post."

But what exactly are those stakes? Is it like 200 of the new coins when you translate the white paper?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:51:54 PM

Visit the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715881.0 and read all the comments, it will help you for understanding about the stake.I have bookmarked the link about 1years ago, it is the very common question so why I did it.specially read lutpin comment.
Divineeeee (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:57:13 PM

Visit the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715881.0 and read all the comments, it will help you for understanding about the stake.I have bookmarked the link about 1years ago, it is the very common question so why I did it.specially read lutpin comment.
Thanks! Bookmarked it as well Smiley
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:11:56 AM

Thanks a lot, MKmanik bro for your lovely comment. Actually, I also searching this answer that, What is Bounty Stake? and How to distribute Token by the stake. Finally, I got the answer for your comment. I also bookmark the link which you provide in your comment. Thanks a lot again.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:05:55 PM

It will be the shares you'll get for total of that specific crypto, so higher your stakes the higher they will pay you.
Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:56:55 PM

As an example:
"Payment:

15% of total Bounty Pool will be Paid to Translations and Moderations/Managements.

But what exactly are those stakes? Is it like 200 of the new coins when you translate the white paper?

A stake is like a share of ICO coins/tokens which bounty hunters can earn. After the ICO, when bounty distribution happens, each stake is converted into a fixed amount of coins (for example 1 stake = 10 coins).
naglas

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:58:26 PM

As an example:
"Payment:

A stake is like a share of ICO coins/tokens which bounty hunters can earn. After the ICO, when bounty distribution happens, each stake is converted into a fixed amount of coins (for example 1 stake = 10 coins).

I would just add, that the reason they share stakes is that nobody knows at the beginning how ICO goes and how many coins they'll sell, but you will still receive your part of it..
overlord_44

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

...Our goal is being human in the world...

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:09:54 PM

It changes according to your rank. For example: your rank is Jr. Member and you deserve 5 stake. If your rank is Member maybe you deserve 10 stake. In brief, if your rank is bigger you get more stake.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰                     Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY 
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:25:22 AM

Thanks a lot, MKmanik bro for your lovely comment. Actually, I also searching this answer that, What is Bounty Stake? and How to distribute Token by the stake. Finally, I got the answer for your comment. I also bookmark the link which you provide in your comment. Thanks a lot again.

Thanks a lot, MKmanik. I am also searching this. I didn't understand what Bounty Stake is. And How to distribute it. I asked it with some senior person. But they didn't satisfy me. But finally, I am convinced from your comment. So thanks a lot again.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: