Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:49:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gopnik Coin - POS (proof of squat) GPK Social media/GPK/BTC GPK/ETH market  (Read 50016 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:13:42 PM

For Sell : 800k GPK 

If I did not have monthly family bills to pay I would be buying up all the extra Gopnik available right now.

So much garbage out there in the alt world but the GOPNIK COIN has some marketing power behind it. This is going to be huge! I think Pyotr will make sure of it  Wink

Good luck to the hodlers!

-True Gopnik

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slimdim (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:45:39 PM

Windows Wallet comes up as Trojan, any one else got the same?

I got a warning too trying to download the wallet. I'm not sure if just wait until they reupload or something. I'm not that comfortable with new coin wallets but maybe you we can try it in a virtual box. You can also try the osx wallet if you have an apple computer.

Gopnik agents report
Just 4 positives which can be seen with other Qt wallets:

CAT-QuickHeal           - Risktool.Bitcoinminer
Kaspersky                  - not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.BitCoinMiner.ihdi
TrendMicro-HouseCall  - Suspicious_GEN.F47V0928
ZoneAlarm                  - not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.BitCoinMiner.ihdi
Walker0118

Activity: 347

😶😶😶😶😶

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:48:33 PM

Comedy coin
Is this Really working coin ? I like ro pay my street boys with it . Hope They Will accept
You Guys would be hero’s ID this coin hits coinmarkwtcap
campnoober

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:24:31 PM

FOR SALE: https://imgur.com/a/aWsja  .00000200 = 1  GPK   BUY 20k Get for .04 Going fast already 500k gone!!

Why did you waste your time mining this scrypt coin if you are just giving it away? You have so many coins that you can help create scarcity and help drive the price up towards $5. Some people have too much money to squander.
You hit it Right on the nose....I have a family to feed and bills to pay..Can't wait a year for it to hit the exchange. But I am keeping some stashed away.
Mikelorr

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:26:14 AM

Seeing this is suppose to be on exchange by Friday (As road map for coin says exchange in 2 weeks which will be Friday) You think the dev would have some news on what exchange it will be on. If not on an exchange by Friday you then know dev is full of shit and it will be up to us to get it listed. Will see how good dev is at his word.
Wmj0FSsK9ofql0ZFm

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:21:19 AM

Seeing this is suppose to be on exchange by Friday (As road map for coin says exchange in 2 weeks which will be Friday) You think the dev would have some news on what exchange it will be on. If not on an exchange by Friday you then know dev is full of shit and it will be up to us to get it listed. Will see how good dev is at his word.

Lol it isn't "we will be on an exchange in two weeks", it's "Two weeks™". Note the "™"

It's memeing about how miners usually expect an exchange for new coins in two weeks. Just chillax, it'll hit an exchange in due time. Yobit's full of squatters, maybe it'll hit there. Cool
jr_007

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:29:52 AM

Hope this coin will be listed on an exchange soon .
PotatoPants

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:02:03 AM

Comrades.

I tire of squatting and need more vodka.

I have 50k Gopnik to sell.

I sell in smaller pieces if you do not like to squat for all 50k.

If you would like to buy some of my Gopnik, please feel free to PM me with offer price.

Mikelorr

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:47:39 AM

Lol it isn't "we will be on an exchange in two weeks", it's "Two weeks™". Note the "™"

It's memeing about how miners usually expect an exchange for new coins in two weeks. Just chillax, it'll hit an exchange in due time. Yobit's full of squatters, maybe it'll hit there. Cool

It's memeing when miners have equipment and hydro costs to pay as well and are not sitting in mommy and daddy's basement
Wmj0FSsK9ofql0ZFm

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:01:19 AM

It's memeing when miners have equipment and hydro costs to pay as well and are not sitting in mommy and daddy's basement

If you want to dump coins ASAP, mine an established coin. When you mine a new coin, you take risks. If you can't handle the risks of a new coin, don't mine it, simple. Go whine to daddy.
Mikelorr

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:13:41 AM

If you want to dump coins ASAP, mine an established coin. When you mine a new coin, you take risks. If you can't handle the risks of a new coin, don't mine it, simple. Go whine to daddy.

LMFAO If i couldn't handle risks I would have not invested over 10k in mining equipment. Go read a book and learn something.
Wmj0FSsK9ofql0ZFm

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:19:25 AM

LMFAO If i couldn't handle risks I would have not invested over 10k in mining equipment. Go read a book and learn something.

Invested 10K but you can't afford power? How about you just get a job?
Mikelorr

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:26:38 AM

Already have 2 of them there snowflake
PotatoPants

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:27:42 AM

Comrades.

Please stop fighting.

What would your late Uncle Poyter say if he saw you behave like this to each other?

We should be Gopnik brothers, squatting together, in unity.

You should apologise and be friends and drink Vodka.

Wmj0FSsK9ofql0ZFm

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:35:58 AM

Great, so why so impatient for the exchange, princess? Just squat tight and wait.
Mikelorr

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:40:11 AM

Great, so why so impatient for the exchange, princess? Just squat tight and wait.

NOYFB buttercup
Wmj0FSsK9ofql0ZFm

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:12:24 PM

NOYFB buttercup

It sucks how you have two jobs and still can't afford power. Sad
Mikelorr

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:24:53 PM

NOYFB buttercup

It sucks how you have two jobs and still can't afford power. Sad

It sucks how people can't research the price of hydro costs around the world as well:(
slimdim (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:36:44 PM

Comrades!

Joe-Niner

Activity: 130
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:49:46 PM

This is one of the funniest alts around, I'm tempted to invest on the sheer lulz factor alone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: