Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:59:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gopnik Coin - POS (proof of squat) GPK Social media/GPK/BTC GPK/ETH market  (Read 50018 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fengyun88

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:30:21 AM

dev,Are you still working?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slimdim (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:53:05 AM

Yes, working. We had some unexpected events recently which we had to take care of.
Project is still in development but we had to slow down for a while.
Expect updates soon.
Cd74reg we asked you many times to stop spreading FUD.
Gopnik coin is not your get rich quick scheme.
Cd74reg please stop shitposting.
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:08:28 AM

No offense but what did people expect from a coin that is literally a joke

More than a joke I see it as a community driven coin. It's a pretty nice subculture in russia and currently crypto is getting lots of exposure in russia currently so GPK seems to be a nice opportunity if played right.
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:19:15 AM

More than a joke I see it as a community driven coin. It's a pretty nice subculture in russia and currently crypto is getting lots of exposure in russia currently so GPK seems to be a nice opportunity if played right.

crypto dominates in russia. Laziness doesn't! I find it hard to believe this dev has any russian ties.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:20:25 AM

You're right I guess. I look at 2017 as the year of the person whose eyes are bigger than their appetite. So many disappointments!

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:28:03 AM

I still like my real Slav brothers from youtube. I will keep paying to have their videos promoted. I was spending quite a bit to do this on my own thinking it would tie in nicely with the project reveal but the project was a joke. Life of Boris is not! Talented guys who work very hard.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:42:28 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 07:10:47 PM by cd74reg
Merited by Ravenclaw (3), JungleOnion (1)

OK let's get serious here. I am the largest holder of Gopniks in the world because I believed this project had great potential. Something obviously happened to slimdim that dispersed his motivation for finishing a project which he started strongly.

I only ever asked questions about raising the price of the coin because it seemed like adding exchanges was the top priority for this project at the beginning. I did not have many GPKs at that time. If the coin was strictly created to sell and abandon then I was not going to make a large investment. When it appeared that slimdim disregarded any talk of raising prices because the project must develop, I decided to buy into the project idea. I liked that the GPK logos were flashing in the youtube videos too. Progress on a fun coin which would mostly be community driven was well underway or so it seemed.  

The holidays are a great time to get people to buy into an idea but how can they when there was not even a website? Then the crypto party started late last year but nothing was happening here. There are basic things required for starting a coin. This project still does not have those foundational components in place. I think most of us here think this is a community coin but how can we help develop when the lead developer will not ask us for our ideas (and use those ideas) or allow us to help with our skills? Sometimes people die with great ideas in their head because they were too prideful to ask for help. There really are some genius-types here and they should be tapped to assist.

The Slavs from Youtube are incredible! I may have watched a video 20 times before but I still laugh every single time. There is plenty to be gained from this project but it must get off the ground first.

Yes, slimdim, I offered you a corner piece of Mother Russia Land at Decentraland but I paid a lot of money for it. Don't be angry that I will not just hand something over to you without seeing any progress on what  you currently have. If you watched virtual projects such as Second Life you will see that people set up clubs and made tons of money from them. Can you imaging if you set up The GOPNIK? A club in Decentraland and offered a weekend show with one of the crew? Imagine this marquis, "November 10th Life of Boris Live!" Sell virtual drinks, offer a good social experience to keep people coming back each weekend. During off-hours, videos could be played and virtual items still sold. I told you I would always maintain ownership of the land but allow you to use it for the project as long as it stayed successful. Of course I am happy to do this because if the project increases in popularity obviously the coins will increase in value as well.

To make this plan work, it will take lots of motivation and work. A team will need to be hired to create the venue. Likely a new coin will need to be spun off for buying virtual items. First though, you need a website for this coin. I am not being mean when I say this should have been completed months ago and frequently updated every so often. I mean, Life of Boris, deserves more than just a coin - he needs an incredible website too. You see, we all win with progress - slimdim, Boris, me, the other investors in the community, and the viewers!

Don't get angry and mentally shutdown because everyone loses. Get angry and get motivated to prove people wrong. You may always hate me but at least hate me while you are incredibly successful. Nothing feels better than that first interview when they ask you how you managed to come up with all of this. You can tell them how hard it was to deal with the non-believing jerks (like me) but you persevered and knew that people needed a place where they can just relax and enjoy life in this brave new virtual world.

No one is asking you to scam or do something you cannot handle. I think most of us here will gladly help but we need to know what is going on behind the scenes. If you need my help, please do not reach out to me by a one time secret or private message but do it publicly. Keep the communication open and you will reap the true benefit of Crypto which is the transparency. Good luck to you slim whatever you decide to do. Please know that I have always been pulling for you.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
wndrrkhq

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:20:12 PM

Does anybody know why PoS mining generating but no accepting coins?

In Transactions I can see ? and message Generated but not accepted Mined

Since 3.12.2017 - https://image.ibb.co/dZT13m/gpk.png

Huh
cd74reg

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:30:03 AM

Since 3.12.2017 -

Huh

First make sure that the wallet is still unlocked. Then try closing the wallet and reopening (make sure you unlock again). I noticed a lot of missed mined coins but there are tons of wallets receiving often, if the transaction is too close to another it can void yours. However, you should have staked something since December for sure.

Try the steps above and report back to us (the community).

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
xsedivy

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:28:47 PM

Anyone having too many orphan blocks? Can someone help with this? https://ibb.co/cQ1M3m
System time is correctly set, so that many orphan blocks does not make sense... Thx
cd74reg

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:21:00 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 12:28:09 AM by cd74reg

Anyone having too many orphan blocks? Can someone help with this? https://ibb.co/cQ1M3m
System time is correctly set, so that many orphan blocks does not make sense... Thx

It is normal. Since midnight (14 hours ago) I have had 27 orphan blocks mined. On a typical day I have around 70. Highest has been 120.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
wndrrkhq

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:12:00 PM

Since 3.12.2017 - https://image.ibb.co/dZT13m/gpk.png

Huh

First make sure that the wallet is still unlocked. Then try closing the wallet and reopening (make sure you unlock again). I noticed a lot of missed mined coins but there are tons of wallets receiving often, if the transaction is too close to another it can void yours. However, you should have staked something since December for sure.

Try the steps above and report back to us (the community).

Tried lock/unlock, restart of wallet or pc couple times... System time is OK with real time.

Again new generated but not accepted   Huh

https://image.ibb.co/m5gypR/same.png
slimdim (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:29:12 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 02:47:53 PM by slimdim

Create gopnikcoin.conf file with nodes list.
Place file in appdata/roaming/gopnikcoin folder
Code:
addnode=coinsmarkets.com:21161
addnode=2.6.28.145:14144
addnode=150.129.81.29:14144
addnode=167.114.103.43:14144
addnode=213.169.33.10:14144
Try to increase number of connections by adding to file
Code:
maxconnections=14
It should fix the orphaned blocks generation issue.
slimdim (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:47:06 PM

Please rememeber to use new wallet version.
JungleOnion

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:54:51 PM

Yes, slimdim, I offered you a corner piece of Mother Russia Land at Decentraland but I paid a lot of money for it. Don't be angry that I will not just hand something over to you without seeing any progress on what  you currently have. If you watched virtual projects such as Second Life you will see that people set up clubs and made tons of money from them. Can you imaging if you set up The GOPNIK? A club in Decentraland and offered a weekend show with one of the crew? Imagine this marquis, "November 10th Life of Boris Live!" Sell virtual drinks, offer a good social experience to keep people coming back each weekend. During off-hours, videos could be played and virtual items still sold. I told you I would always maintain ownership of the land but allow you to use it for the project as long as it stayed successful. Of course I am happy to do this because if the project increases in popularity obviously the coins will increase in value as well.

Gopnik in Decentraland would be the hit! It's pretty nice that you own Mother Russia Land cd74reg. The possibilites are endless here if GPK acts as the social utility coin for the services in the land. I really regret not participating in the terraform event. How does that work now, are there parcels still available to buy or the terraform event was the only opportunity to claim some land?
JungleOnion

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:55:36 PM

Please rememeber to use new wallet version.

I'm using v1.0.0.1-g32a928e which version is the latest?
m3mbr44n

Activity: 520
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:31:39 PM

I watched a couple of those recommended Slav videos on Youtube and immediately got myself a sleek black adidas training suite with white stripes. Feeling like buying a bunch more GPKs Grin
wndrrkhq

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:40:11 PM

GPK is now listed on worldcoinindex ► https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/gopnikcoin
Ravenclaw

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:56:42 PM

GPK is now listed on worldcoinindex ► https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/gopnikcoin

Good to know. Thanks for sharing.  Smiley
SKRAAA

Activity: 72
Merit: 16

THE THING GO SKRAAA

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:58:34 AM

Hello fellow gopniks. I just wanted to share this funny video about Gopniks and Adidas with you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL8JsqYHiUc

I wonder why he didn't ask if you can pay the tracksuit with Gopnik Coin cryptocurrency.

The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka
Skidiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: