Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:37:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is wrong with that kHash rate?  (Read 1131 times)
OracionSeis (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:16:02 PM

This is CGminer screen.

https://give-me-ltc.com/ this is the pool i am mining.

I see 250 kHash in miner but in site it just stuck at 110 kHash what is wrong with that thing

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
OracionSeis (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:29:58 PM

bump

Kaepora

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:35:45 PM

https://i.imgur.com/tofvtvH.png

This is CGminer screen.

I see 250 kHash in miner but in site it just stuck at 110 kHash what is wrong with that thing
you have hardware errorors HW:19
OracionSeis (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:36:13 PM

This is CGminer screen.

you have hw error HW:19

What is that ? And how can i solve that? :S

Kaepora

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:37:41 PM

This is CGminer screen.

they are errors produced by the graphics card when hashing, it should be 0 errors. Is it overclocked? Try raising the intensity  and see if the HW errors go up or down
OracionSeis (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:38:10 PM

This is CGminer screen.

they are errors produced by the graphics card when hashing. Is it overclocked? Try raising the intensity  and see if the HW errors go up or down

Yes i overclocked so that is why? :S

I raised to 18 and still got those HWs :S i should reset my clock settings?

Kaepora

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:40:42 PM

This is CGminer screen.

they are errors produced by the graphics card when hashing. Is it overclocked? Try raising the intensity  and see if the HW errors go up or down
That is likely the reason. Lower your clocks a bit and see if the errors go away

Yes i overclocked so that is why? :S
teaguru

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:41:27 PM

Its not that its overclocked but its overclocked without the rest of your script being set up accordingly.  
Post you GPU specs and your CGminer scrypt and I or someone else will try to assist.  
OracionSeis (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:42:47 PM

Its not that its overclocked but its overclocked without the rest of your script being set up accordingly.  
Post you GPU specs and your CGminer scrypt and I or someone else will try to assist.  

I Reset my clock options but i get 5 HW already.

7870 hd atı radeon

1000 mhz core clock

1200 memory clock :S

OracionSeis (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:48:09 PM

bump  Smiley

Kaepora

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:50:52 PM

An unstable overclock alone can give you errors. OP try lowering your intensity, also post whatever post your cgminer settings that you are using.
OracionSeis (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:55:16 PM

An unstable overclock alone can give you errors. OP try lowering your intensity, also post whatever post your cgminer settings that you are using.

i did reset my clock settings, and tried to run with GUIminer now ia m having 220 khash and site say it same. i think i fixed it o.0 but i wanted to sue it clocked :S

Kaepora

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:58:13 PM

i did reset my clock settings, and tried to run with GUIminer now ia m having 220 khash and site say it same. i think i fixed it o.0 but i wanted to sue it clocked :S

You should overclock in smaller increments of 10 or 20Mhz also when it is unstable if you can raise the voltage that helps stabilize it but it definitely makes cards run much hotter.
OracionSeis (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 07:00:53 PM

You should overclock in smaller increments of 10 or 20Mhz also when it is unstable if you can raise the voltage that helps stabilize it but it definitely makes cards run much hotter.

You can see default setting of my Clock above post.

I did clock like this ;

950 core clock
1300 mem clock
%100 fan

can you recommend me any settings*

Kaepora

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 07:05:23 PM

I did clock like this ;

950 core clock
1300 mem clock
%100 fan

I wouldn't recommend 100% fan speed that will wear them out pretty fast try 75% or lower. Find a sweet spot where your temps aren't going up anymore and your card isn't too hot. You should try 1000 core clock and 700mhz on the memory see if that helps. I am running my 7950s at 1050 core/699 memory and I get 550 Kh/s

Maybe try this also at normal clocks: intensity 12, , threadconcurrencyc: 8192, g: 2, lg: 2, ws: 256
OracionSeis (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 07:16:01 PM

I did clock like this ;

950 core clock
1300 mem clock
%100 fan

I wouldn't recommend 100% fan speed that will wear them out pretty fast try 75% or lower. Find a sweet spot where your temps aren't going up anymore and your card isn't too hot. You should try 1000 core clock and 700mhz on the memory see if that helps. I am running my 7950s at 1050 core/699 memory and I get 550 Kh/s

Maybe try this also at normal clocks: intensity 12, , threadconcurrencyc: 8192, g: 2, lg: 2, ws: 256

I did clock like this. but i wrote 18 to ıntesity. i get 300 kHash on guiminer but nothing changes on Pool site

pand70

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 07:21:06 PM

I did clock like this. but i wrote 18 to ıntesity. i get 300 kHash on guiminer but nothing changes on Pool site

If you are mining with 300Kh/s and you dont have any hw errors or other problems don't worry about what your pool is reporting.
Pools are basing their estimation on the shares that you submit.Eventually it will report your true speed.

OracionSeis (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 07:27:40 PM

If you are mining with 300Kh/s and you dont have any hw errors or other problems don't worry about what your pool is reporting.
Pools are basing their estimation on the shares that you submit.Eventually it will report your true speed.

https://i.imgur.com/6IZgCRE.png here is the last status. No lag on my computer. Nice kHash and in pool site i have 225 kHash(for 10 min). i think everything looks right?

@Kaepora thank you mate.I was mining around 300 with huge delay! thanks to you i am mining arund 320 without a delay

TheSpiral

Activity: 322
Merit: 113

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 07:30:19 PM

7870? I have a pair of 7850's that get random errors at 13 intensity, but none on 12 or 17. Staying on 12 and bumping clocks to 1050 should stay stable.
pand70

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 08:21:15 PM

https://i.imgur.com/6IZgCRE.png here is the last status. No lag on my computer. Nice kHash and in pool site i have 225 kHash(for 10 min). i think everything looks right?

I m not familiar with guiminer and how it reports things but yea everything looks good.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: