Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:39:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: <<Fold at home for a good cause and earn 1337 coins weekly>>  (Read 384 times)
yanoaziz (OP)

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:23:28 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 12:29:54 PM by yanoaziz

Hello friends

Do you know 1337 coin? if not see this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1319833.0

Lets get started :

Folding@home is a project focused on disease research. The problems we’re solving require so many computer calculations.

The Folding@home software allows you to share your unused computer power with 1337 Foundation.

to START FOLDING there are two ways https://folding.stanford.edu/start-folding/

--> using software:

While you keep going with your everyday activities, your computer or phone will be working to  
                                         help us find cures for diseases like cancer, ALS, Parkinson’s, Huntington’s, Influenza and many others.

--> using your browser :

When using the Chrome Browser you can run Folding@home without downloading the software to
                                                                  your computer or phone. Simply launch the app and start folding.

after that ..

--->When will I get paid?  

Payouts are scheduled once a week, every Friday. All wallet addresses used for folding are automatically credited with 1337.

How do I start folding with my wallet address?
      In the tab Browser folding use your wallet address where it says "folding as" and save the settings.

What is the team id?
     The team id 233050 should already be in the “for team” field. However, if this is not the case, kindly use 233050 as your team id.

Where can I see my folding stats?
     Your stats are shown on the Stanford Edu website and Browser folding page.

Your donations are greatly appreciated! 😃
BTC : 12EwGRNKuisqkAwEoNYLGWZrqRTtx9qKNQ
1337coin :LZVcDXJuw2rRqrcgxzz5vvB9ip6dpDRo6a

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
charingane01

Activity: 205
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:32:14 PM

Woah Shocked its a new methode like mining , its good and fast more than mining , i can get a folder in just 45min ,but the problem with this methode is CPU usage 99%  Sad
and can tell me what is the value of 1 point ,and thanks so much
yanoaziz (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:19:49 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 09:31:24 PM by yanoaziz

now 1 point = 1 coin 1337

but it will more in future Smiley
yanoaziz (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:31:03 PM

hye based on https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/guides/how-to-mine-foldingcoin/

The  name part should be username + bitcoin address

and they have a different team ,

which is is right or they are both right ?

I did not understand  Sad
and your link not working for me!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: