Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:57:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One more critic for Bitcoin.  (Read 877 times)
2double0 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:28:56 PM

One more update on this:
Jamie Dimon recently said he is not going to discuss anything about Bitcoins anymore. I can't resist laughing the hell out off my mouth, people.
This guy who used to comment over cryptocurrencies saying that they are all fraud, is now "scared" somewhere in his heart and thinks he shouldn't say anything but left everything again with a negative comment saying,"JP Morgan moves trillions of dollars a day digitally. It’s not cash.” This guy should know that Bitcoin has reached a record market cap of above $86 billion, so trillions don't look too much far either.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:43:22 PM

One more update on this:
Jamie Dimon recently said he is not going to discuss anything about Bitcoins anymore. I can't resist laughing the hell out off my mouth, people.
This guy who used to comment over cryptocurrencies saying that they are all fraud, is now "scared" somewhere in his heart and thinks he shouldn't say anything but left everything again with a negative comment saying,"JP Morgan moves trillions of dollars a day digitally. It’s not cash.” This guy should know that Bitcoin has reached a record market cap of above $86 billion, so trillions don't look too much far either.

I guess he just saw the growing price and now he's pulling his hair out  Cheesy Cheesy
On the other hand must admire such decision (to stop slander) before ridiculing himself even more.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

Quang Vinh

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:45:53 PM

hello .good luck for all @@
thanthan

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:47:55 PM

Maybe someone should tell them to go and hang out in Wall street and when bitcoin is good and ready it will come for their jobs and fortunes.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:08:39 PM

I think that these people purposely says this all in public just to create panic among people which would eventually drop a little so they would buy it at cheaper rates.Their comments has power among people which makes impact on bitcoins price,prices of bitcoins are heavily dependent on the demands of bitcoins from the people.But they sure will regret in future when bitcoins reach a new level.
2double0 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:23:09 PM

One more update on this:

I guess he just saw the growing price and now he's pulling his hair out  Cheesy Cheesy
On the other hand must admire such decision (to stop slander) before ridiculing himself even more.

The guy was the one (of the most stupid people I have ever seen) who said that he will fire any of his employees who are involved in trading Bitcoins and/or take any interest into it. Now I think he fired his thoughts itself which made him become a critic and shout out something negative about Bitcoins but I thank him because due to such people's non-sensical comments, Bitcoin is gaining much more users daily. On other hand, Hedge Fund Legend Mike Novogratz went all in on Bitcoins saying,"I can hear the herd coming. Met with big institutional investors they’re coming." over CNBC.
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:39:38 PM

Morning Folks,
It's more of ridiculous when someone just pulls up a subject and without knowing anything, starts shouting that "This is nothing, this is a fraud!"
You must be aware of the comments passed by JP Morgan's CEO Jamie Dimon that "Bitcoin is a fraud".
Now, to mention here, someone called as "Wolf of Wall Street" and a former stockbroker Jordan Belfort, going with the flow, added that "He (Jamie) is right, I don't think Bitcoin is a great model."

Well, the more negativity they will spread, the more Bitcoin will surpass huge levels of success by slapping their faces with positive values.

TBH, I would like to ask these people that "WHO THE FUCK HAS ASKED YOU GUYS FOR YOUR OPINION HERE?"

The critics will continue to make their points known and many more to come as an attack against bitcoin but I believe they will continue to fail but there is something at the back of everything that when there is a major statement against bitcoin, that is the best time to buy because a lot of people will act of the words of people whose opinion does not matter and dump whereas there is no evidence that the person that the statement was credited to has not gone behind the scene to even acquire more for himself.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: