Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:29:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the scam site ?  (Read 162 times)
speare131 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:40:27 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 06:41:03 AM by speare131

I want to know the  scam site name ?
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:59:11 PM

I want to know the  scam site name ?
Scam sites or what we called Pishing sites.
These sites are a mimic, a fake, a replica, a look a like  that created by hackers/ pishers to steal money, wealth from others
for you to determine which is the real and the fake between two sites is by simple checking its Url

for example myetherwallet(MEW)
real: https://www.myetherwallet.com

Fake:
https://www.myethrewallet.com
https://www.myetharwallet.com
https://www.mytherwallet.com

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
mjnick01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:05:07 PM

good with this post so I know what site scams are and should be avoided
According to my experience I've had a lot of scam sites that have gone bumpy and are losing money
it's hard to earn and it's hard to make money then you just get rid of those who are helpless,
The others are tired, awkward, and then those who do not live in life just wipe out
I'm sorry for my word but it's true and it's also a bit like those who use bitcointalk
hopefully they will be reduced
and thanks to your post and I'll know the ones to be safe
always update for I know
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:35:05 PM

According to my experience I've had a lot of scam sites that have gone bumpy and are losing money
it's hard to earn and it's hard to make money then you just get rid of those who are helpless,
The others are tired, awkward, and then those who do not live in life just wipe out
I'm sorry for my word but it's true and it's also a bit like those who use bitcointalk
always update for I know

You guys give bump for the September month thread bro but I think this is however acceptable due to it is not answered by anyone. I think none of the person understand his question when it is been opened in that time.
If you find the any new same which is similar the long time you need to get doubt on that site for first. Then you have to check that whether you are logging in the correct URL you want to log in but most of the time this is the blunder and goes to scam site. So careful about it.
dadandandadan

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:55:53 PM

There are plenty of scam sites that are been develop by different hackers and its too long to give the list of it here.
It happen that i read an article pertaining on how to avoid being scammed by a pishing site such as pishing site of myetherwallet.com
I also provide the link of it so that everyone would be warned and be informed on how to avoid and what's the best way to do if you've visit one of these pishing sites.
https://medium.com/@blockchainchick/psa-how-to-avoid-myetherwallet-and-other-phishing-scams-7168b6d01591

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:54:05 PM

always update for I know

You guys give bump for the September month thread bro but I think this is however acceptable due to it is not answered by anyone. I think none of the person understand his question when it is been opened in that time.
If you find the any new same which is similar the long time you need to get doubt on that site for first. Then you have to check that whether you are logging in the correct URL you want to log in but most of the time this is the blunder and goes to scam site. So careful about it.
It isn't bad to bumped it which same as you said it hasn't been answered yet. I don't know what kind of scam sites do OP would like to know up considering there are lots of types on where scam sites do exist. Scam exchanges,scam hyip investment sites, scam gambling sites, Phishing sites named the same on wallet providers. There are lots to mention this is why we should really be careful and be keen on where we would put up our funds. Always week out for the legit ones.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███