Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:50:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $40 in BTC for some php/mysql coding help, quick problem  (Read 2201 times)
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

Never spend your money before you have it.

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:49:26 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2013, 09:08:46 PM by MoneypakTrader.com

UPDATE: THIS WAS A VERY DIFFICULT TASK AND NONE OF THE SUBMISSIONS WORKED, but they gave me some ideas on how to do it and I eventually got the code written myself.
(5/31/13) THE CONTEST IS OVER

I need php code to allow selective display through a drop-down box with the contents of several mysql entries when the box is clicked.
Specifically, The code:
echo '<tr><td><div class="btn-group">
<button class="btn dropdown-toggle" data-toggle="dropdown"> '.$r['id'].' <span class="caret"></span></button>
<ul class="dropdown-menu">';
echo '<li> '.$r['id'].' </li>';
echo '</ul>
</div></td></tr>';

This code prints the correct 'id' variable from table 'a'.
I need to change the code to instead print each and every (there are multiple) 'msg' variables from table 'b' if the table 'b' row has 'ID' matching the variable 'id' as printed above (remember that 'id' is from table 'a').
To rephrase, table 'b' has columns for 'ID' and 'msg', I need each 'msg' printed where that row's 'ID' = 'id' (from table 'a' as revealed with [echo '<li> '.$r['id'].' </li>';])

It should be pretty simple, but I don't know enough to do it atm.

Value for partial or non-functional code: 0BTC
Value for a completely working code substitution: $40 (in BTC).

Just post the code here with your btc address. If it works, you get coin, if not, no coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Panchitoboy

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 07:03:55 PM

pm sended
nzbmaster

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 09:38:46 PM

You don't really provide enough code to do this (ie what variable is table b's data stored in, assuming its already been queried). However I would hazard it would be something like the following (assuming table b's data is already queried and stored in $tableB as an array):

Code:
<?php

echo '<tr><td><div class="btn-group">
<button class="btn dropdown-toggle" data-toggle="dropdown"> '
.$r['id'].' <span class="caret"></span></button>
<ul class="dropdown-menu">'
;

foreach(
$tableB as $b)
{
      if (
$b['ID'] == $r['id'])
      {
            echo 
'<li> '.$b['msg'].' </li>';
      }
}

echo 
'</ul>
</div></td></tr>'
;

?>

vit1988

Activity: 313

i ♥ coinichiwa

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 10:32:37 PM

Code:
<button class="btn dropdown-toggle" data-toggle="dropdown"> '.$r['id'].' <span class="caret"></span></button>
$r = mysql_query('SELECT msg FROM b WHERE ID="' . mysql_real_escape_string($r['id']) . '"' );
while ($d = mysql_fetch_assoc($r)) {
    echo '<li> '. htmlspecialchars($d['msg']) .' </li>';
}
echo '</ul>
</div></td></tr>';

?

1PcvEYS54SggtN49n57T2K3cpss3D7xpWp

MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:55:01 AM

Code:
$r = mysql_query('SELECT msg FROM b WHERE ID="' . mysql_real_escape_string($r['id']) . '"' );
while ($d = mysql_fetch_assoc($r)) {
    echo '<li> '. htmlspecialchars($d['msg']) .' </li>';
}
echo '</ul>
</div></td></tr>';

?

1PcvEYS54SggtN49n57T2K3cpss3D7xpWp

This yields a dash-like block with no text (dash block is too narrow vertically to display text).
Also, I had to correct for r which was already used as a variable.

MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:59:35 AM

You don't really provide enough code to do this (ie what variable is table b's data stored in, assuming its already been queried). However I would hazard it would be something like the following (assuming table b's data is already queried and stored in $tableB as an array):

Code:
<?php

echo '<tr><td><div class="btn-group">
<button class="btn dropdown-toggle" data-toggle="dropdown"> '
.$r['id'].' <span class="caret"></span></button>
<ul class="dropdown-menu">'
;

foreach(
$tableB as $b)
{
      if (
$b['ID'] == $r['id'])
      {
            echo 
'<li> '.$b['msg'].' </li>';
      }
}

echo 
'</ul>
</div></td></tr>'
;

?>

This did not work either.

Contest is over. I have created a solution. I might send you 2 a little something for the effort to encourage people helping with my next task.

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 10:16:09 AM

This is probably the best thread of the day.

For my own curiosity, will this be a new Bitcoin/fiat exchange, a Bitcoin forex or a new ASIC miner?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 10:34:38 AM

Some definitely not US based (read their ToS lol) MoneyPak and US debit card laundering site using my code while accusing I'm a scammer. Wut.

I do have to give him kudos for learning from previous services through.
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 03:41:32 PM

Some definitely not US based (read their ToS lol) MoneyPak and US debit card laundering site using my code while accusing I'm a scammer. Wut.
Post *YOUR* code if I'm really using it dumass, you gave me shit, I paid another programmer to actually code the site since your code was non-functional.
Your ARE a scammer unless you can post your functional code, which you obviously can't b/c it doesn't exist.

MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 03:42:39 PM

This is probably the best thread of the day.

For my own curiosity, will this be a new Bitcoin/fiat exchange, a Bitcoin forex or a new ASIC miner?
work is related to upgrading my site (link is below and also to left of this message)

Panchitoboy

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 06:20:03 PM

anyone win the bitcoin?
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 08:49:38 PM

work is related to upgrading my site (link is below and also to left of this message)

I see.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 02:54:05 AM

Post *YOUR* code if I'm really using it dumass, you gave me shit, I paid another programmer to actually code the site since your code was non-functional.
Your ARE a scammer unless you can post your functional code, which you obviously can't b/c it doesn't exist.
Which programmer did you pay? His changes introduced a new security vulnerability:

70% or so of the code is mine from what I see. I thought you said that the coder was going to redo it in scratch?
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 07:09:55 AM

Which programmer did you pay? His changes introduced a new security vulnerability:

70% or so of the code is mine from what I see. I thought you said that the coder was going to redo it in scratch?

What's the extent of the vulnerability?
I'll credit the discoveries against what you owe me.
You're a lying piece of shit, your code doesn't exist or you would have revealed it by now.
You could easily host it somewhere using all those scammed coins, but then people would see and compare for themselves to figure out you're a scamming scumbag.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 07:58:46 AM

It's called see here: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Guide_Project

You know you are using parts of my code, obviously I don't have what changes you made.
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 06:04:14 PM

This Scammer hacked my site:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=223665

RavinTavin

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

RavinTavin from MyFreeCams

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 08:40:07 PM

"Boom Baby!"
lol

BTC DonationSee Profile Bellow Online Daily 7pm-1am  Eastern Time Zone. USA, times may vary Wink
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/RavinTavin <--- Click! 18+ Only
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 09:25:57 PM

He didn't get anything except data (potentially).
But he's such a shitty programmer, even that is doubtful how much he got.

RavinTavin

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

RavinTavin from MyFreeCams

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 09:30:24 PM

I mean this in the best way possible, but you're kinda being the drunk guy who just got beat up and won't shut up. Resulting in getting beat up further! Just leave it alone and walk away!

BTC DonationSee Profile Bellow Online Daily 7pm-1am  Eastern Time Zone. USA, times may vary Wink
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/RavinTavin <--- Click! 18+ Only
MoneypakTrader.com (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 09:42:46 PM

I mean this in the best way possible, but you're kinda being the drunk guy who just got beat up and won't shut up. Resulting in getting beat up further! Just leave it alone and walk away!
Huh?
It's my fault trolls are beating me up and publicizing the scammer's action is bad?
Really, this is a good thing I found the fault in the programmers code and now they are still claiming credit for coding my site, so it really shows how scammy some of the make-pretend programmers on this forum are.

Just to clarify:
Site got hacked once.
I'm taking steps to fix it with the $100 bounty.
I appreciate other people penetration testing *IF* they check with me first and explain the methods used.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: