Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:14:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and september 30th  (Read 1316 times)
CoinratZ (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:49:45 PM

What will the China ban/FUD do to bitcoin in the next coming days till the 30th. Are you guys holding or Trading to fiat? What are you’re thoughts on this..
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:56:05 PM

I am definitely gonna hold and many people would too. It would be foolish for people to sell  their bitcoins and get panicked. Bitcoin is recovering back as wee can see Bitcoin is again upto 4000 dollars so holding would be best if you wanna take the risk.
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:01:32 PM

Nothing. Everyone knows that exchanges will close, so everything is already priced. Any action already took place some long days ago.

I think September 30th will another no event.
dolan564

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:03:42 PM

i think hedging a small portion of your portfolio with bcc might be a good idea as well.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:09:03 PM

Despite the good pump we are having right now, I still think bitcoin price can go down to $3k or $3500 again before getting back on huge bull run.
Sep 30 is quite near and looks like we are in huge bull trap where chinese whales can dump their bitcoin to hold fiat till all this fud and ban will settle down in china.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:13:24 PM

Let's stop speculating on the upcoming closure of the Chinese Exchanges. We need to go and move forward from it. It only creates panic for newbies. As for your question, I will not trade it to fiat and will still hold my bitcoin. I'm not worried if the price comes down once again. We have seen it already but bitcoin has recovered and now that the $4100 barrier has been broken before the closure, I'm expecting another massive bull run regardless. So its better not to dump at this point but hold. And if ever the price goes down again, consider it a good buying point once more, specially for new investors who wants to enter the market.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:16:38 PM

I don't even read that BS. I just ask myself "is bitcoin the fastest, cheapest, and most secure way to send a million dollars?" As long as that is true then I think it will be worth much more tomorrow.
Why the hell would I care what the Chinese government is doing, lol?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:18:54 PM

I think China's policy under any circumstances is used too much by propagandist this month. It doesn't helped anyone but themselves who profited or taking advantages on the weaknesses of the new bitcoin investors and users. Enough of this bad news, let's ignored this kind of news as bitcoin is recovering and now on 4100$ price and above.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:19:30 PM

What will the China ban/FUD do to bitcoin in the next coming days till the 30th. Are you guys holding or Trading to fiat? What are you’re thoughts on this..
This is just a trend that people created i would prefer that you should follow the bitcoin in everytime if you are holding bitcoin then you are doing great if you are trading then you are doing great no matter with fiat or bitcoin it's up to you.
kamikadze69

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:26:32 PM

I am definitely gonna hold and many people would too. It would be foolish for people to sell  their bitcoins and get panicked. Bitcoin is recovering back as wee can see Bitcoin is again upto 4000 dollars so holding would be best if you wanna take the risk.

sometimes you have to be "do not want to know what people say" to get a good thing. for now I will also like it. I will not listen to the words of those who more plunge me into bad things, I will hold it no matter what happens.
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:42:56 PM

Hello all)  Not only China are main player in this game. Price on crypto never ll be calm no matter with China or not but how I see today it be normal to hold it but with understanding that this huge risks and no matter hold you your coins or trading. Here is a lot of people who can just give an advice but you should think twice  Wink

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
InBTC4years

Activity: 58
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:52:29 PM

Nothing. Everyone knows that exchanges will close, so everything is already priced. Any action already took place some long days ago.

I think you are right. The great thing about the Bitcoin market is all the speculation adjusts for major events way before they happen.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:55:09 PM

Hold on. I dont think btc is going to crash any more it has very well stabilized at this price now.
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:05:26 PM

Definitely I'm holding my bitcoin as the price will surely increases for the next month it will boost 5000$ above. China's regulation will only strengthen the principle and the mind of the investors towards bitcoin as we all know that they're bullying style won't work again especially in this virtual world. We don't fear if they are not part of this system for they only a one country to begin with and we are worldwide. Let they're boastfulness create chaos to there government and to the users itself. Bitcoin is meant to be decentralized and that should be it, no control must be implemented toward cryptocurrency.
Gradus728

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:13:02 PM

Bitcoin can reach 4400, and when it reaches this level, we can see 4900. If the momentum of the price increase continues, it can reach a new level of 6000. Wink Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Titanos

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:15:17 PM

I'm not from China and i don't use any Chinese platform. So i'm OK  Grin
muncuss

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:21:36 PM

china issue is gone, i think no more bad news will coming out. chinese exchanges closing in 30th Sept won't have big impact to bitcoin, we already faced big dump. now just move forward, continue to normal trading or hold it's up to you, just leave china issue behind.
nothing will happen, my thought

Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:56:36 PM

I think so too. This is unnecessary panic. Fact China is a huge market but it does not end there.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:27:57 PM

China had set up its things by shutting down exchanges that do not have a proper license to operate.  And the effect of it already faded I think.  It seems that Bitcoin will be at around $4000 plus price after September.  It is good to see how Bitcoin bounced back from the dip and somehow looks very bullish before the end of this month. 
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1286

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:34:36 PM

I'll be holding as well, I am not interested in playing the market
especially with all the panic and FUD. i a also expecting a bit of
a non-event but if the price does fall again I wont worry.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████