Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:57:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and september 30th  (Read 1316 times)
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:37:01 PM

Well, honestly i am not afraid of all that fud that concerns about china, most of them are fake news that only wants to make bitcoin go down, maybe they are real, nobody knows the real truth. But if i need some money, i will withdraw a little part of my bitcoins, but i am not afraid of it, so i will hold most part of my bitcoins until they reach at least $5k - $6k. I think that is the best thing that anyone who is holding bitcoins could do.
EUROPEANTURK

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:38:24 PM

Bitcoin will going on its way without china , i think nothing will change for bitcoin price after 30 of september and bitcoin price will over 5000 dollars without china.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:43:13 PM

What will the China ban/FUD do to bitcoin in the next coming days till the 30th. Are you guys holding or Trading to fiat? What are you’re thoughts on this..

Well everybody already know about the China ban. That is the cause of the recent crash to sub $3K. It is already priced in.

Now we are recovering fast, I'm glad and holding strong. Although I feel the recovery is too fast and might be unsustainable in the short term.
sohcahtoa1199

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:55:47 PM

What will the China ban/FUD do to bitcoin in the next coming days till the 30th. Are you guys holding or Trading to fiat? What are you’re thoughts on this..
Nothing is going to happen at all, the threat of banning bitcoins and the banning of the exchanges already drove down the price already and we are currently in a recovery mode.So whatever happens on the 30th is not going to affect the value at all
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:02:36 PM

bitcoin slowly recovered the price value may on september 30 onwards bitcoin oge rebond and bounce back the previous price until reach amount of 5000$, the banned of china regarding the exchange rumor are bitcoin affected that banning but now bitcoin without china are going strong, invest into bitcoin or other altcoins right time today bfore contune to increase the price of bitcoin.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 10:05:47 PM

I've checked the coinmarketcap chart and it seems people are comfortable now even if there is a coming ban on China, that kind of news is over now but I don't know if there will be more bad news in the coming days, the one that happen is just another entry to the list of FUD on Bitcoin.

Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:13:35 PM

Nothing is going to happen at all, the threat of banning bitcoins and the banning of the exchanges already drove down the price already and we are currently in a recovery mode.So whatever happens on the 30th is not going to affect the value at all
Definitely I will hold mine, with the news incase price is recovering at the moment. Even if China will ban about bitcoin I think price will still rise. Yes I agree with you it will not affect whatever the news it would be.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Zarbout

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:13:53 PM

I heard many Chinese exchanges will shut down the end of this month. Is it true? What exchanges will be closed soon?

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:23:15 PM

Huobi and Okoin have time until 30 october,but chinise already switched to local bitcoin and Singapore and Japan based exchanges,so nothing to fear,that China fud already doesnt exist

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Anfisman

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:25:18 PM

Of course I will keep hold of the bitcoin I have, I think the risks that are incurred when I hold my bitcoin hold smaller, because I will only sell it when the bitcoin price rises, today the bitcoin price goes back up to $ 4200 in Bitfinex , I hope this is an indication that the bitcoin price will go up and I hope it will reach $ 5000 the next month, at that time I will sell my bitcoin. Let's wait for the bitcoin price increase and let's enjoy it.
Powerman001

Activity: 510

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:26:19 PM

I only use cryptopia and have never tried wallet or exchange lain.jika you have used the exchange can be reviewed here so that we all know the quality of the exchange
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 10:26:23 PM

Just take the coins out of exchangers from China... trading is always profitable when you know what you are doing, but if you don't just keep your bitcoins safe.

BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:28:09 PM

Of course holding. China is not going to restric or bann Bitcoin if they can make a profit from it. This is their game: they close all the chinese exchangers and stores of bitcoin so they can open a huge exchanger. Maybe even they created all this news and buyed a huge amount of bitcoin when the price was low do they can sell it back for big profit
enjotan

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:31:48 PM

yes china is now being focused on its ban. various rumors have been successful china develop. until the bitcoin value goes down. I'm not sure what will happen for the 30th day.
helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:34:05 PM

It would surely cause an effect to the bitcoins price,  but the question is: will it be enough to cause mass panic that would result to another big dump again?  I think not,  the biggest have already happened during the past weeks on its declaration and bitcoins price right now is bouncing back again.  And i dont think it can be able to pull it back to lower value,  people must moved on right now from that declaration and fud.  The only way for bitcoin right now is up: with or without china.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:41:51 PM

The deed has already been done. Well this is cryptos and anything can still happen

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
bluemongrel

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:44:08 PM

I don't even read that BS. I just ask myself "is bitcoin the fastest, cheapest, and most secure way to send a million dollars?" As long as that is true then I think it will be worth much more tomorrow.
Why the hell would I care what the Chinese government is doing, lol?

Same with me. It doesn't matter if bad publicity like this happens in the long run, BTC is still the fastest, cheapest, and most secure way to send money, no matter how big or small the amount. Though of course, I hope it goes back down to 2500 so I can buy even more bitcoins. It will go upward again anyway.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:51:07 PM

There will be no events in September 30. CHina ban exchangers, is not problem. CHinese traders can move to Japan or South Korea exchangers. They can also change into USD. There are many service that can change into USd, from USd chinese can change into yuan. That;s no problem for CHinese traders. The problem is when CHina shutdown internet.
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:55:19 PM

Im sticking to the plan I have always had which is every time btc doubles in price I sell 10% of my bag, and hodling the rest trusting that bitcoin is bigger than much of the FUD that we encounter year after year. So far so good, so im not budging on this principle.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:15:51 PM

Of course I will keep hold of the bitcoin I have, I think the risks that are incurred when I hold my bitcoin hold smaller, because I will only sell it when the bitcoin price rises, today the bitcoin price goes back up to $ 4200 in Bitfinex , I hope this is an indication that the bitcoin price will go up and I hope it will reach $ 5000 the next month, at that time I will sell my bitcoin. Let's wait for the bitcoin price increase and let's enjoy it.
I would do the same thing too.Holding bitcoin is maybe a nice way to make it safer and even more profitable in a sense that it gives more opportunities to earn. Though I know that there will be risks to encounter but for sure it will just be gradually resolved. Recently,I hold my bitcoin and thinking of trading it because I want to save more money for my future plans specially there are many problems that I am facing right now. So in order for me to solve it,I should make ways so that I can repay someone that I have borrowed coins from bitcoin. I don't want to depend on someone who is pushing you away if they help you financially. It's really odd but that's the reality of life. I'm hoping for the good result on September 30th.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: