Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:01:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and september 30th  (Read 1311 times)
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:59:28 AM

What will the China ban/FUD do to bitcoin in the next coming days till the 30th. Are you guys holding or Trading to fiat? What are you’re thoughts on this..

I firmly believe that the market has already moved on away from anything to do with China. What else bad news can be coming from China? Even the possible ban on Bitcoin mining I think this is already counted by the market (as if it has already happened) so it would be safe to say that from now on we will not anymore be bothered by the China Effect.

Now, the case can be different if in case there can be some good news instead like a news that the government is actually planning to allow Bitcoin to get into the country again under a very strict regulations. Any good news along that line can help boost the market though we can do well without it as the value of Bitcoin is right now going to the $4,300 level.

It is time we finally forget about China...remember that there are many big companies right now like Facebook & Google which don't have any China presence at all.
A1exander

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:00:57 AM

Holding. It may dip again, but then I'm going to buy more. I think the Chinese factor has been already played upon.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:52:38 PM

Nothing big will happen till 30th September. Just a few days more in September today is 28th September and all is going smooth and normal. Nothing unexpected, no worry. Big people of the world like bill Gates say that nobody can stop bitcoin. It means that richest people also interested in bitcoin and hopefully they will promote bitcoin in the future. So feel easy and relaxed nothing would be happen in this month.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:24:49 PM

now it's past the 30th of september and the bitcoin price is very normal no rutun the slightest ,, but if with eth definitely rise ,, down because I see it almost every day.
hich_ang

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:16:19 PM

We are in the future now  Grin  Did they banned what they threatened to ban?
martindr

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:04:53 AM

What region time used on this bounty ET? Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: