Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:48:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting in touch with...  (Read 458 times)
Stinky_Pete (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:51:55 PM

I want to reply to this -> Small UK group buy Block Erupter USB @ 1.99 BTC + taxes/duty & postage so I'm posting here to start with, to get my count up. Meanwhile if anyone here can help, I'd be really grateful.

The gist of my reply is that I'll join in.

Ethicoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:58:18 PM

Getting 5 posts is easy.

But you'll also need to wait until the timer under your name at the top left of the screen gets to four hours of active forum time.

Good luck!
Stinky_Pete (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 07:06:18 PM

Thanks. I'm keeping my eye on the countdown, think I'll visit some give-away sites while I'm waiting.

Ethicoin

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 07:07:47 PM

Thanks. I'm keeping my eye on the countdown, think I'll visit some give-away sites while I'm waiting.

The count down is a bit crafty make sure you keep clicking around the forum too!
Stinky_Pete (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 07:11:57 PM

The count down is a bit crafty make sure you keep clicking around the forum too!

Thanks for the tip - I hadn't realised that. (Memo to self, sign-up to a Forum before spending three months lurking  Embarrassed)

Ethicoin

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 07:14:02 PM

Thanks for the tip - I hadn't realised that. (Memo to self, sign-up to a Forum before spending three months lurking  Embarrassed)

No problem.

It's mainly to prevent scammers and maintain the forum's quality. See you on the flip side  Wink
paprtigrs

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 08:29:15 PM

Yeah I noticed how you had to keep checking back and clicking around or it doesn't actually keep track
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: