Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:18:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Idea: How to increase bitcoin demand  (Read 3146 times)
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:03:41 PM

the best way i think will make the bitcoin increase in demand is to first make it scarce as to where it will  not be flooded in the market giving the leverage for people to reduce the price in exchange for other tokens
Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:24:57 PM

Sounds like a good idea. But according to m point of view it will increase the demand for bitcoin as a currency. But real demand comes when people request more bitcoin right? there is an effect but I don't say no.
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:28:54 AM

more precisely you will come to Amazon's head office and it will definitely make you get a lot of ideas from the people who are there.

if in China using TRON for Alibaba.com, then Amazon also in my opinion should be able to accept Bitcoin
bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:16:09 AM

I have already heard that Amazon is accepting cryptocurrency but of course it can be a fake news, at this time it is really hard to concern between fake and real facts, so it is better to recheck everything.
DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

Nice thought but the problem is if people don't use bitcoin then how could they pay by it. So, first of all it needs real users who want to deal with it and also need to make easy of using bitcoin.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:50:19 PM

bitcoin and all the crypto coins will be bought only after the large investors enter! but for this to happen, the state needs regulation by the crypto! so that as soon as there will be regulation - there will be also large investors, so that it would be safe for them to invest!
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:51:44 PM

At the end of the day this is ideal however I still think the masses are not yet ready to use btc to buy stuff on amazon since the barriers to entry are price volatility and ease-of-use. Oh, and security
euronine897

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:21:45 AM

Yes agree by following steps you have mentioned Bitcoin demand can be increase and this cannot just done by one person so there should be a well formed community with volunteers who are willing to do that and this will be very successful in few months if done properly and it should be done as quickly as possible for the betterment of Bitcoin's future and for the entire crypto world 
tkaush

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:11:01 AM

The best way to do that is do more promotional campaigns and inform the public regarding the importance and advantages that can gain with Bitcoin for the financial sector which is significant at this moment because many people only see the dark side of Bitcoin and many wants to let that happen too   
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:14:36 AM

I would be happy to submit a request to Amazon. Do you have a link to a contact page on Amazon where we can enter our request?

Even better: What if you made a template for us and we could just copy/paste it to make it easier for us?

Alternatively, we could start a BitcoinTalk.org petition for the adoption of Bitcoin on Amazon.com. I think it could have a chance to spread awareness, especially if we can get it on Reddit somehow.
Amazon has already overlook this system and it was speculated that they will going to adapt cryptocurrency as it will create more sales on them after seeing the marketcap volume for the cryptocurrency. As we all know that bitcoin alone could took billions of marketcap volume alone and it would be good for amazon to incorporate their business with the cryptocurrency or bitcoin. I guess they still need to create a system for the adaptation of the cryptocurrency.
rancakadu

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:29:04 AM

you can not lie about it either. because if you show fake interest and they finally add bitcoin and it were not as big as it was claimed then it would be removed and will create a big shame. for example if you make fake demands for addition of ETH you will just embarrass yourself as nobody uses that for payments.
gharjas2517

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:31:39 AM

You have a very good idea, and it's true that e-commerce sites are very helpful in promoting the encrypted world, where some young people are shopping.
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:36:12 AM

We need to help desiminate what Bitcoin is and educate those who are willing to invest in that way we can help people demand Bitcoin. Plus we must help them be patient in waiting when the market is low.
arc67583

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:52:00 AM

Demand can be maintain and increase by convincing common people that bad news and accusations against Bitcoin are useless and false by proving step by step evidence which are actually available every where and also can gather successful Bitcoin investors to share there story with Bitcoin and how it help them to build up there life   
PIMPdev

Activity: 584
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:58:18 AM

Hey, what I heard recently is that Amazon is already offering the opportunity to pay with bitcoin but I don't know well about any other cryptocurrencies that you can proceed with, everybody shoud accept Ether as well.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:59:58 AM

Improve bitcoin ,make some good advertisement about it and tell a background with others.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:02:18 AM

Same way as money make the world go crazy same is bitcoin because is a currency that can be spend. More over people are all in putting in their investment and also making profit out of what they invest and they also are spreading out the news that bitcoin is worth been invested.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:14:57 AM

Same way as money make the world go crazy same is bitcoin because is a currency that can be spend. More over people are all in putting in their investment and also making profit out of what they invest and they also are spreading out the news that bitcoin is worth been invested.
I think there are many ideas that have been made to increase the needs of people with bitcoin. there have even been many people who make businesses that involve bitcoin, or other cryptocurreencies. Well, I think it really works, it's just that, now there are many things that are limited in the use of Crypto.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Seundavid

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:19:32 AM

In my own view. the best way to do that is do more promotional campaigns and inform the public regarding the importance and advantages that can gain with Bitcoin for the financial sector which is significant at this moment.
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:26:54 AM

Just my two cents - in order for BTC to gain more traction the big investment houses/banks need to get in on the action - and they already are.

This will inevitably mean more regulation and controls - something that goes against the original principle of crypto I know - but it is necessary for it to become more mainstream and acceptable.

A lot of people are still scared of BTC but only because they've had not experience of it and it's fear of the unknown. If you can normalise it and give people assurances that it's safe and controlled then a lot more people will adopt it.

It's the only way for BTC and crypto in general to gain wider acceptance.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: