Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:05:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Idea: How to increase bitcoin demand  (Read 3146 times)
skisport92

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:27:02 PM

we have in the city launched a series of terminals for the purchase betinov! this is a big step, but it confuses the fact that you can buy it, but you can not buy it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bajarang8668

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:30:43 PM

If people use bitcoin as a main currency so automatically increase bitcoin demand. My idea for increasing bitcoin demand is all e-commerce websites are accepted bitcoin as a currency for purchase products so automatically bitcoin demand increase. Also, all airport, hotel, and tourism sector accept bitcoin so demand increase.
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:32:58 PM

As much as people won't like it, the only real way to increase demand and value is to regulate bitcoin. The banks will fight it until they can earn from it, then they'll welcome it with open arms.
This goes against the fundamental principle of cryptocurrency, but it's the only way.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:07:11 PM

I think more campaign, more mass adoption, and physical approach to them asking if they accept bitcoin or any crypto currency will help..
ClemenTeron

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:04:45 AM

It is something we cannot increase in one night and  if we are going to increase the demand of Bitcoin we should consider the core objectives of Bitcoin as a digital currency which are not full filled properly at the moment because even s won't use it often as a currency in daily life  and many local stores or websites don't allow Bitcoin payment but if we can fix such issues we can make Bitcoin demanding that today 
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:24:29 AM

this is good news about paying in online stores and on other sites I think that soon it will become a usual way of paying in any kind of
LastHope99

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:31:59 AM

I would also prefer paying with crypto than digital currencies. it's faster and cheaper
namcunguyen

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:00:25 PM

In traditional investing, it is important to diversify your holdings and balance your portfolio with different asset classes. This reduces the risk of a property collapse. These factors are also quite similar to electronic money. Most cryptocurrency investors understand that they need to invest in many projects because if they trust a project they can go bankrupt at any time. However, investors rarely do so with well-defined strategies.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:01:30 PM

I believe that we should not force anyone to get involved with Bitcoin or cryptocurrency because this industry is still in the basic phase of development and hence we should always be ready to explain about it to others and that is 5 different from forcing or suggesting them to get involved. I believe that Bitcoin has a bright future but that doesn't mean I should invest my entire capital or force my friends and relatives to get involved with it. As far as my personal experience is concerned, it starts sounding fishy when someone directly or indirectly forcing us to get involved with anything.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:11:00 PM

I think that btc is the best coin ever and its demand is obvious. To my mind, it will remain the king of crypto market and it will be the leading coin for long, or even maybe it will replace the currency we have now

BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:34:46 PM

I think that btc can increase in price and it is going to increase more next year, to my mind, I think that btc demand will increase in the nearest future and we will be able to earn good profit soon
BestBoardroom36

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:43:51 PM

There is a great combination that is, if any thing become available the demand of that thing become less and if become unavailable then value increase. So, same thing need to do with bitcoin.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:51:12 PM

I think to increase the demand for bitcoin, there needs to be improvement of the key blockchain technology.
This will increase adoption....which will significantly trigger demand for it.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:05:53 PM

This is absolutely a good idea which when should happen, will increase the demand just like you mentioned but the fact us that no many btc holders are willing to use their btc for daily purchase. Morever, some shops do not accept btc because of its volatility. I believe with time, things will be better

CLAID

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:54:33 AM

Contact e-commerce websites like Amazon, and request that you want to pay with Bitcoin, Ether or any other coin you like.

It can be done by using site's feedback or contact us forms.

This way we can create demand because good e-commerce sites care about their users. And they know that the more payment methods you have the higher the conversion rate (the % of people who buy something) because some users can use only 1 method of payment. For example, some americans can only pay with Paypal while some venezuelans can only pay with Bitcoin, etc. So, if the site supports more payment methods it will convert more orders on average.

To increase the demand for implementing cryptocurrency payments in e-commerce sites we just have to request that using the contact us or feedback forms. The more people give feedback to their favorite online retailers the more people will start using bitcoin as payment method (now that we have segwit).

The more people do this the more demand for Bitcoin there will be.

Thanks to those who do that.

The above method to promote bitcoin demand is very promising and effective most of the time because today customer feedback can do major things in the retail businesses and feedbacks are key areas some companies consider during there developments and improvements to attract more customers to there business to buy more products and services   to gain more profits so if we can do at least something like that it can make a huge change for the betterment of bitcoin
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:05:22 PM

Contact e-commerce websites like Amazon, and request that you want to pay with Bitcoin, Ether or any other coin you like.

This way we can create demand because good e-commerce sites care about their users. And they know that the more payment methods you have the higher the conversion rate (the % of people who buy something) because some users can use only 1 method of payment. For example, some americans can only pay with Paypal while some venezuelans can only pay with Bitcoin, etc. So, if the site supports more payment methods it will convert more orders on average.

To increase the demand for implementing cryptocurrency payments in e-commerce sites we just have to request that using the contact us or feedback forms. The more people give feedback to their favorite online retailers the more people will start using bitcoin as payment method (now that we have segwit).

Currently online shopping trends are increasing, and I think good e-shopping sources will attract more attention to bitcoin than others. I hope other sites will follow this trail because it will bring attention to the crypto-world and we will get all the benefits from it as a bitcoin holder, this can have an impact on the increase in Bitcoin prices.
prj112031

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:25:47 PM

well this was already discuss, but this is very good plan to introduce bitcoin and other crypto currencies, some of e-commerce are accepting bitcoin or any crypto currencies as payments.
Ghypatt

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:36:00 PM

This idea is amazing and can increase the demand for btc but I wonder why it it not happening up till now. I know several e commerce shops accept Btc but i do hope several others have not joined yet because of the volatility of Btc. With time as Btc becomes more stable, more shops will draw in.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
MADUWAN

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:57:53 AM

E-commerce sites can play a major role when in creasing the demand in bitcoin to use it as a payment currency like you have mentioned and for that to happen every where the request should be come through the crypto community itself to show them that we are more appreciative if crypto payment facilities provided when buying products or services
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:59:04 AM

If significant progress is made and mining becomes widespread, demand will increase automatically.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: