Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:07:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Idea: How to increase bitcoin demand  (Read 3146 times)
wildey

Activity: 1120
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:19:11 AM

If significant progress is made and mining becomes widespread, demand will increase automatically.
demand for bitcoin will increase when bitcoin becomes popular. at this time the demand for bitcoin might be reduced because so many negative news spread. further development of bitcoin will most likely make the request increase.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Sithawaka

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:10:09 AM

This is a good topic because if bitcoin to succeed its future demanding is very important because without a demand nothing can service in the business world and same theory for bitcoin. To become more demanding bitcoin should provide facilities to its users what other currencies cannot and it should be visible in every where to access by majority of the people to do anything and I think these can make a good change

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:10:50 PM

If we are going to make bitcoin more demanding according to my understanding bitcoin it self should be improved and developed by targeting important areas that any major demanding currency has achieved so far in the world because to become a demanding currency and an investment asset people should have the confidence to trust bitcoin over other major fiat currencies or cryptocurrencies and so far the dollar is know as the most demanding fiat currency in the world which uses for any international payment so if bitcoin to take that place it should be improved and develop more than the dollar

Wajan

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:32:41 PM

How to increase the demand for bitcoin by the way we invite everyone to invest in bitcoin coins, in that way bitcoin will increase its demand and will be the work of many people
SIDDHI777

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:33:57 AM

If significant progress is made and mining becomes widespread, demand will increase automatically.
demand for bitcoin will increase when bitcoin becomes popular. at this time the demand for bitcoin might be reduced because so many negative news spread. further development of bitcoin will most likely make the request increase.

Demand fr bitcoin is decided upon its popularity and also bitcoin is becoming more popular means it is becoming more useful for anyone in the world  and that can be only gain by adapting into businesses and other essential processes in business and general areas so the number of users will increase and with that its demand will increase

F$m@nia

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:54:16 AM

Absolutely true!
The.Bet.Group

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:29:34 AM

Looking at Bitcoin's status right now (or crypto in general), I'm sure that plenty of online merchants out there get the usual crypto payment inquiry. In fact, if i do have the option to pay with bitcoins, I try to do so to see if services actually give importance to their crypto-payment side.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:40:38 AM

I think with the many online stores that accept bitcoin, it will make the demand for bitcoin increase. well, currently there are not so many online stores that accept bitcoin, besides, advertising about bitcoin might increase knowledge for people who don't understand bitcoin. when people are interested in bitcoin, it will certainly increase demand.
bitcoinerror

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:50:55 AM

Amazon will accept Bitcoin on an international basis, we can use Bitcoin to buy a car or valuable assets. Amazon and its stability will help investors willing to accept Bitcoin payments. This is a strong impetus for Bitcoin's quest for broad acceptance.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:24:52 AM

I think the best way to increase bitcoin demand is only but to reduce and minimize the mining and supply of bitcoin to the market most importantly the mining. I think the mining capability should be a little more complicated to reduce how much one can mine.
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:28:25 AM

The obstacle for the rise of the bitcoin price is not the low demand. The effect of market manipulation is very high. We need to fix this first. Also, it is not easy to impress the companies mentioned.
SIDDHI777

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:44:23 PM

The obstacle for the rise of the bitcoin price is not the low demand. The effect of market manipulation is very high. We need to fix this first. Also, it is not easy to impress the companies mentioned.

Market manipulation is very high in the bitcoin market and I totally agree with that but the only way to stop that is by making the crypto community more aware regarding this situation and other than that i doubt that we can do anything effective to eliminate manipulation because unlike other asset bitcoin is a totally decentralized asset in the digital world so it is possible for anyone who is strong enough and has the influence to make a considerable damage for the bitcoin price and the market but if we make the rest of people aware and keep ready understand such events and face them at least the damage can be reduced

HenryHope123

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:02:08 AM

Now, some stores do not accept btc because of its volatility. But your idea is great. This idea is great and may increase the demand for btc but I wonder why it has not happened so far. With time like Btc becoming more stable, many stores will be more attractive.
Zeldasmith

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:54:21 AM

I know some e-commerce stores accept Btc but I hope some others have not joined because of the Btc fluctuation. E-commerce sites can play an important role in reducing the need for bitcoin to use it as a payment currency as you mentioned and it happens everywhere should be through the community itself. Encrypt to let them see that we appreciate more if the cipher base is provided when buying the product or service.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:22:36 AM

for now, almost all cryptocurrency users are waiting for a quite high price increase. I am sure that many people are waiting. when bitcoin becomes popular again, I think it will be very much in demand, but it's all measured based on the price.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Abbey85

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:30:33 AM

Despite the pressure of management as well as public opinion scam from scams or unsuccessful projects, ICO still mobilizes huge capital. Bitcoin payments are becoming more and more popular globally, leading to the need for bitcoin and attracting more and more investors.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:33:55 AM

That would be a great idea you got there. Maybe your right that it will increase the demand of bitcoin if we do that idea of yours but the problem is in the company itself because they will the one who decides even though they have many requests like that. But i think it is worth trying.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:42:41 AM

Maybe this is a good idea, but I am sure that it will happen sooner or later, and we will have the opportunity to choose what to pay for a product or service, bitcoin or money, it takes time.
Noah14

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:39:21 PM

To increase the demand for implementing cryptocurrency payments in e-commerce sites we just have to request that using the contact us or feedback forms. The more people give feedback to their favorite online retailers the more people will start using bitcoin as payment method (now that we have segwit).
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:20:51 PM

Contact e-commerce websites like Amazon, and request that you want to pay with Bitcoin, Ether or any other coin you like.

It can be done by using site's feedback or contact us forms.

This way we can create demand because good e-commerce sites care about their users. And they know that the more payment methods you have the higher the conversion rate (the % of people who buy something) because some users can use only 1 method of payment. For example, some americans can only pay with Paypal while some venezuelans can only pay with Bitcoin, etc. So, if the site supports more payment methods it will convert more orders on average.

To increase the demand for implementing cryptocurrency payments in e-commerce sites we just have to request that using the contact us or feedback forms. The more people give feedback to their favorite online retailers the more people will start using bitcoin as payment method (now that we have segwit).

The more people do this the more demand for Bitcoin there will be.

Thanks to those who do that.

Not a bad idea. You can become a seller of something that demand cryptocurrency as a payment in your transactions.
If we are doing this, many peoples can know about cryptocurrency, and later they will use it to buying anything.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: