Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:55:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Idea: How to increase bitcoin demand  (Read 3146 times)
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:03:12 PM

Maybe this is a good idea, but I am sure that it will happen sooner or later, and we will have the opportunity to choose what to pay for a product or service, bitcoin or money, it takes time.
I am not so sure that this is a good idea, in my opinion the demand for bitcoin should grow organically if we try to convince more people to adopt cryptocurrencies we are only going to create resistance among them, it is better that each person decides that the best thing for them to do is to adopt cryptocurrencies, I know this is a slow process but it is the best for the market.
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:42:50 PM

Such moments are not made quickly, they must be reached for years. We need to consider the basic goals of Bitcoin as a digital currency that is not currently properly filled, because even s will not use it often as a currency in everyday life, and many local stores or websites do not allow Bitcoin payments, but if we can fix such problems, then bitcoin will develop today and faster.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:15:26 PM

I think the simple way to increase bitcoin demand is only but to reduce the rate at which bitcoin is been mined.
All the mining equipment and nodes should be a little more harder and difficult to lay hands on and use. By this if the mining rate is reduced then I think the bitcoin demand might increase
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:27:20 PM

Alternatively, we could start a BitcoinTalk.org petition for the adoption of Bitcoin on Amazon.com. I think it could have a chance to spread awareness, especially if we can get it on Reddit somehow.

This is a very good idea. We can go for it and I think That will be very helpful to increase people's curiosity about bitcoin. A petition can make changes things. People will encourage to know or to come back into cryptocurrency. I think Bitcoin needs some active promoter. All of the promoters are just bounty hunter or ICO promoter, Bitcoin's promoters are very few in number.

rindayle

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:30:28 PM

I think the demand will increase only when it shows stable results. Bitcoin has been relatively stable for the last couple of weeks now. Many people in recent years due to the sharp drop in the market of cryptocurrencies stopped investing and telling people.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:37:07 PM

Contact e-commerce websites like Amazon, and request that you want to pay with Bitcoin, Ether or any other coin you like.

It can be done by using site's feedback or contact us forms.

This way we can create demand because good e-commerce sites care about their users. And they know that the more payment methods you have the higher the conversion rate (the % of people who buy something) because some users can use only 1 method of payment. For example, some americans can only pay with Paypal while some venezuelans can only pay with Bitcoin, etc. So, if the site supports more payment methods it will convert more orders on average.

To increase the demand for implementing cryptocurrency payments in e-commerce sites we just have to request that using the contact us or feedback forms. The more people give feedback to their favorite online retailers the more people will start using bitcoin as payment method (now that we have segwit).

The more people do this the more demand for Bitcoin there will be.

Thanks to those who do that.

Not a bad idea. You can become a seller of something that demand cryptocurrency as a payment in your transactions.
If we are doing this, many peoples can know about cryptocurrency, and later they will use it to buying anything.
The only thing that prevents this idea is the volatility of Bitcoin and other forms of crypto currencies and those websites like Amazon will think twice or a lot of times before accepting crypto currencies but I'm pretty sure that they know the potential of this technology they just need to study it first.
There are a lot of big names in different kinds of industry not only on e-commerce sites that are now studying to accept crypto currencies as a medium of payment for their product or services and sooner or later they will surely announce it many many more will join this billion dollar industry of crypto currencies. Cool

Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:55:15 PM

That's a pretty interesting idea. I don't think this will have a major impact on the company, but at least they will understand that people need to pay in bitcoins. So I'll try to do it.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:00:16 PM

While bitcoin is constantly fluctuating in price, it is unlikely that we will be able to influence the adoption of bitcoin by companies. But we will maintain interest in bitcoin and the company will understand that their customers want to pay with cryptocurrency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:06:17 PM

That’s one of the great ideas for bitcoin, to make it one of the ways to pay on online shopping sites so that people will start to familiarise with bitcoin and how it is done.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:20:30 PM

We can increase bitcoin demand by making more and more awareness programs about the cryptocurrencies and inform its benefits  to coming generations as this technology is in growing stage and it has huge potential. Till now, a very low percentage of people know about bitcoin and other crypto currencies.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
ivannalog814

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:12:37 AM

I think that it is not necessary to submit requests, these world giants are already aware of the cryptocurrency and I think they raised this issue at the conference. If they need it they will make a survey using Google forms for example.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:02:30 PM

It does not matter whether we can have a serious impact on the company's decision to use bitcoin in its activities. But the fact that we show that cryptocurrency is interesting to people is a great idea.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:31:37 PM

I think this is a great way to show big and small companies that bitcoin is necessary for buyers. Of course, while bitcoin is unstable, it is unlikely to be accepted for full use. But perhaps they will at least consider its adoption.

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:42:58 PM

If its fake then it would not be a great idea. If all of those people here saying they like it suggests and actually use it then that will be great.

I think I've seen this idea before but I never saw it actually used. I can participate to kind of small movement. Though I think I will work, this will need all of those who signed up real payment usage.
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:43:06 PM

I also recently came up with this idea, and I think it can really work. Of course, the last word about accepting or rejecting bitcoin depends on the company itself and the country in which it is located. But we have to show that we need to use it.
ICOTechSupport

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:45:10 PM

Sounds like a good idea. But according to m point of view it will increase the demand for bitcoin as a currency. But real demand comes when people request more bitcoin right? there is an effect but I don't say no.
Myown55

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:35:28 PM

To increase bitcoin demand means to increase Bitcoin activities on the market. When there is more transactions with bitcoin, people will request for more coins and that will an automatic demand for the coin.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:43:02 PM

I think that the demand for btc will rise with time. To my mind, it is obvious that this will happen in the nearest future. To my mind, btc will be the leader for long and it is possible to raise awareness of people now though media
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:23:12 PM

Contact e-commerce websites like Amazon, and request that you want to pay with Bitcoin, Ether or any other coin you like.

It can be done by using site's feedback or contact us forms.

This way we can create demand because good e-commerce sites care about their users. And they know that the more payment methods you have the higher the conversion rate (the % of people who buy something) because some users can use only 1 method of payment. For example, some americans can only pay with Paypal while some venezuelans can only pay with Bitcoin, etc. So, if the site supports more payment methods it will convert more orders on average.

To increase the demand for implementing cryptocurrency payments in e-commerce sites we just have to request that using the contact us or feedback forms. The more people give feedback to their favorite online retailers the more people will start using bitcoin as payment method (now that we have segwit).

The more people do this the more demand for Bitcoin there will be.

Thanks to those who do that.

Ideas are not new, but very good. Only in this particular case, it will not work, because while the legitimacy of bitcoin is in question and its official use is prohibited, Amazon stores will not be able to introduce such a method of payment. Maybe through some intermediary, Yes, but definitely not directly. Special permissions and decisions of the government concerning regulation of cryptocurrency on the territory of their States are needed.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:21:59 AM

is it can increase the bitcoin demand by do that? i think it doesn't work 100% but you should try it, it is very hard to make demand of bitcoin increaing, because there are many people that dont believe in bitcoin anymore because in eraly of 2018 the price of bitcoin id dropping sharply

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: