Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:54:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Idea: How to increase bitcoin demand  (Read 3146 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:16:35 PM

We are the users and we have the power to request cryptocurrency payments. Amazon values its users a lot, and that's the reason they're successful. If they receive enough signals from users that want BTC/Alt-coin payment method, they will start to consider it much more seriously than now.

The only way to make cryptocurrencies mainstream is to start buying/selling stuff with them, like with fiat. Don't worry about the transaction times and fee's, the market will find a way to solve the problem if there's enough user demand.

absolutely correct dude,if we demand this to amazon,there is no chance for them to deny the request,maybe this will take more time but atleast we are expecting something in return if not today atleast in future,and you are perfectly right about how amazon loves and support their clients same as hiw their clients value their service
OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

Contact e-commerce websites like Amazon, and request that you want to pay with Bitcoin, Ether or any other coin you like.

It can be done by using site's feedback or contact us forms.

This way we can create demand because good e-commerce sites care about their users. And they know that the more payment methods you have the higher the conversion rate (the % of people who buy something) because some users can use only 1 method of payment. For example, some americans can only pay with Paypal while some venezuelans can only pay with Bitcoin, etc. So, if the site supports more payment methods it will convert more orders on average.

To increase the demand for implementing cryptocurrency payments in e-commerce sites we just have to request that using the contact us or feedback forms. The more people give feedback to their favorite online retailers the more people will start using bitcoin as payment method (now that we have segwit).

The more people do this the more demand for Bitcoin there will be.

Thanks to those who do that.

Do you really believe if we contact/request by form they will add Bitcoin?
Yes, I want use BTC on Amazon, ebay..
May be Aliexpress add BTC first.

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
KryptoKnight78

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:33:00 PM

Everybody is doing their part , including the wall street, CNBC, and other huge companies are already adding crypto in their payment gateway. Lets wait for Bitcoin to finish it's consolidation process. 1year from now we can see the mighty bull run.
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:46:10 PM

Bitcoin demand will automatically go up when it price will increase because people are scare now and thinking that it will drop down again that will be the reason of loss but they don't know that it go up very fast and can not buy again at this price. Then people will buy it because at that time they will see bitcoin holders are getting big earning from it and now we should also to buy. then demand will go up.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
AAKODI

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:50:51 PM

I agree It can be done by bitcoin users and there influence because even for an organization to come to a decision to combine there core business with bitcoin among consumers there should be significant amount of request so to gain more profits companies definitely will adapt bitcoin into there business processes and that increase the demand in bitcoin because it gives a value and a purpose to it which eventually increase its popularity

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
simantobd

Activity: 162
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:29:59 PM

I think Bitcoin's demand is around the world. Bitcoin has given its message in different countries of the world. There are also some countries waiting for. Bitcoin is a favorite currency. This currency is improving and demand is increasing day by day.
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:48:51 AM

If all e-commerce accepting bitcoin payments especially the top online shopping evryday the flow market will added in the capitalization of cryptocurrency. This is very helpful to Increase demand for bitcoin i remmeber last yr i read the articles from japan, The grocery or mini store accepting bitcoin even the barcode or price tag will indicate the bitcoin price not a yen price. Last yr 2017 bitcoin is very in demand thats why bitcoin will reach 20k$ per bitcoin. The point is e-commerce is very helpful  in the world of crypto currency.
holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:11:02 AM

I think the demand on Bitcoin will grow naturally with the course of time. Every year the number bitcoins decreases which also influences the demand. Acceptance of crypto payments by e-commerces will help increase the demand and motivate people to spend bitcoin as a currency. But this process requires many problems to solve.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:49:17 PM

In today's time, Bitcoin's demand is not very much. Because many people think. That's what will be betrayed with them in the Bitcoin platform. But as much as we will make people aware about Bitcoin. By which people will connect with Bitcoin. Which will increase the demand of Bitcoin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Sobocirevo

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:56:40 AM

Bitcoin demand will increase only awareness among the people and the Govt. of every economy need to take the first initiation. If the transactions are catch by Govt. then only this is possible and the demand of the Bitcoin grow.
Increasing demand for bitcoin will increase prices, many factors influence, among others, the existence of a positive issue of news about bitcoin. Statements from big entrepreneurs or high officials also influence the movement of bitcoin prices, especially after bitcoin has experienced a sharp increase in 2017, of course bitcoin has an attraction for investors.
kangbasir

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:20:57 AM

The demand for Bitcoin is also determined by the increasingly complex crypto ecosystem. if this year there is still no adjustment due to too many altcoins and new exchanges, then in the next few years there will be more things that become popular, the impact of this popularity will increase the demand for bitcoin from all directions and especially from various exchanges.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:32:05 AM

The demand for bitcoin was increased much in 2017 but unfortunately due to the banning of bitcoin and ICOs in different countries resulted in the decrement of bitcoin's demand. The only way to increase bitcoin's demand again is by legalizing it in the world and give easy access to people to buy and sell bitcoin by opening bitcoin banks.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:08:22 AM

The demand for bitcoin was increased much in 2017 but unfortunately due to the banning of bitcoin and ICOs in different countries resulted in the decrement of bitcoin's demand. The only way to increase bitcoin's demand again is by legalizing it in the world and give easy access to people to buy and sell bitcoin by opening bitcoin banks.
We, Bitcoiners can be the voice and media to help promote and support Bitcoin. It may sound new or strange for some but showing Bitcoin achievements can attract the interests and willingness from the public. Spreading good and positive news about this technology is a good stepping-stone to increase its demand.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:07:58 AM

Many people holding it seem to be in the hopes that more people buy into it and in turn increase its valuation and don't really seem to care to use it as currency anyway. Just how it is at the moment.

The fees as mentioned are definitely a huge hurdle for its adoption as currency.
I agree. For now, it is more an investment than a currency. To increase the demand, there should be good news that will trigger individual to buy more bitcoin and no more negative news that make to get panic those who cannot handle that strong. They have to believe on the potential of the coin and study how beneficial it is to have it.

#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:57:40 AM

I am happy with this good news if Bitcoin can become famous everywhere and will be used everywhere for better e-commerce development. and I am driven to make money in this digital world where I make a lot of time in a fun and exciting digital world and hopefully it is better known and more.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:30:57 PM

Three reasons Amazon won't use bitcoin....

1. Volatility-a price change of the %, and speeds that it happens are the biggest issue.

2. Fees-fees are expensive compared to fiat transactions.

3. Time-transaction times need to be in seconds not hours.

Apart from that I see no reason not to use it in any business-I was perfectly happy to take bitcoin etc in payment in my business, in fact my company website had the bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin logos on it and I would have happily taken payment, however in almost 2 years they were on the site i didn't get a single request to pay with crypto,

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:35:02 PM

Contact e-commerce websites like Amazon, and request that you want to pay with Bitcoin, Ether or any other coin you like.

It can be done by using site's feedback or contact us forms.

This way we can create demand because good e-commerce sites care about their users. And they know that the more payment methods you have the higher the conversion rate (the % of people who buy something) because some users can use only 1 method of payment. For example, some americans can only pay with Paypal while some venezuelans can only pay with Bitcoin, etc. So, if the site supports more payment methods it will convert more orders on average.

To increase the demand for implementing cryptocurrency payments in e-commerce sites we just have to request that using the contact us or feedback forms. The more people give feedback to their favorite online retailers the more people will start using bitcoin as payment method (now that we have segwit).

The more people do this the more demand for Bitcoin there will be.

Thanks to those who do that.

I do that with almost every online shop when you purchase goods or even just in search of something. As a rule, managers meet halfway or say that they will give information and request to the management and make some decision. There are no concrete results yet, but we hope for the best.

yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:25:35 AM

I think the best way is start bounty to collect sellers accepting bitcoin payment.
Increasing demand pass through Coin use.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:28:56 AM

I believe much more marketing campaign, much more bulk ownership, as well as bodily method of all of them requesting when they take bitcoin or even any kind of crypto foreign currency can help.
I have read today somewhere on those forum that till now only seven million bitcoin are deployed in market and only this short number is being used throughout the world. We all know total of twenty one or two million bitcoin we have so if you are focused to increase demand, make sure more people get to know about it. More it be promoted, more you would increase the demand.
RadjorBlade

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:49:51 AM

To make Bitcoin more user-friendly, Bitcoin has to be bought by many and its value must be high. It is the psychology of many people that they are interested in Bitcoin and the need to store and use Bitcoin higher.
That's right, if many people are interested in bitcoin and buy it the price will slowly rise. However, with the many negative issues that hit bitcoin still affecting the bitcoin trade, demand has not increased sharply. Bitcoin prices cannot be manipulated because they are created on the basis of supply and demand. During the trust of the owners of bitcoin prices will increase again, the bitcoin market remains passionate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: