Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:25:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] proof of address or residence for verification  (Read 583 times)
Izh_ (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:50:58 PM

I'm looking to buy a scan of front and back of a government-issued ID and a fairly recent utility bill or something similar that would serve as proof of address or residence, ideally from an EU country.

I'm not going to use the information to scam anyone or break the law, I need this so I can cashout some cryptocurrencies, and I can't use my docs because I'm still a minor, taxes are also a worry. Having someone else's info won't be an issue here with the service I'm planning to use.

I saw someone else offering this service for $10 so I messaged him, but that topic is months old, so I don't know if can expact reply. Please name your reasonable price, I can pay in BTC, LTC or ETH. If you don't have good rep it would be good to see a watermarked scan of one of the three documents.

I'd prefer if we could conclude this business tonight, or by morning European time.
bpovtmg

Activity: 411
Merit: 199

Join the Bitcoin Lightning Revolution (Ask me How)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 09:27:33 PM

Eh, buddy, you should better go to the Darknet ...

I'm looking to buy a scan of front and back of a government-issued ID and a fairly recent utility bill or something similar that would serve as proof of address or residence, ideally from an EU country.

I'm not going to use the information to scam anyone or break the law, I need this so I can cashout some cryptocurrencies, and I can't use my docs because I'm still a minor, taxes are also a worry. Having someone else's info won't be an issue here with the service I'm planning to use.

I saw someone else offering this service for $10 so I messaged him, but that topic is months old, so I don't know if can expact reply. Please name your reasonable price, I can pay in BTC, LTC or ETH. If you don't have good rep it would be good to see a watermarked scan of one of the three documents.

I'd prefer if we could conclude this business tonight, or by morning European time.

* Join the Bitcoin Lightning Revolution:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5276985
*Visit my Free Bookshop: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274233.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: