Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:04:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group Buy + pre-order] Russia, Bitfury ASIC!(pre-orders are closed for know)  (Read 6583 times)
bcpokey

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 09:14:19 PM

Well I still don't see anyone linking any reasoning behind why this isn't just a fly-by-night scam, but I guess we can all just hope for the best.
Sitarow
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 09:41:58 PM

Well I still don't see anyone linking any reasoning behind why this isn't just a fly-by-night scam, but I guess we can all just hope for the best.

It's not like this is the only opportunity we will get to purchase these asic devices.

Once its confirmed it will be like avalon batch 2 and batch 3 pre-orders.

Hopefully we will know if the Bitfury chips work some time later this week.
ailikun (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 08:05:33 AM

Yes of course.
Metabank stated some time ago, that in a few weeks(months Huh) they will be selling those asics again.
But the price would be significally different.

It's not like this is the only opportunity we will get to purchase these asic devices.

Once its confirmed it will be like avalon batch 2 and batch 3 pre-orders.

Hopefully we will know if the Bitfury chips work some time later this week.

Komuto Herovato is definitely the chief engineer of bfl)
deathmul

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 08:10:12 AM

Could you tell me something more about group buy?
I would like to invest some bitcoins...

ailikun (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 08:22:09 AM

a group buy is only possible if we collect enough bitcoins for atleast 1 unit.
at the current moment its 27.5 bitcoins(based on gox price)
and, i will host it for a 10% fee, or i can send it to anyone, the group would decide to send it to, and someone else might host it.

if the needed amount of bitcoins wouldnt be collected, i will return all the bitcoins collected, back.

Could you tell me something more about group buy?
I would like to invest some bitcoins...

dani

Activity: 525

..yeah

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 10:17:38 AM

If anybody is interested: I'm with ailikun, he will host for me. I live in germany and I consider flying to moscow and pickup in person. If you too live in germany or near me (I live in the south, so: switzerland, austria,..) or within the EU I can pick your asic up as well for a little fee + customs/VAT/whatev is charged on me. You can then pick it up at my side or I will send it via DHL right to you.
If anybody is interested PM me.

Hai
dani

..yeah

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 10:29:52 AM

friend of mine wants to be part of the groupbuy but is still n the noobie zone, so I copy this for her:

Hello, i would like to take part in group buy of 1 unit. I would like to invest 6 BTC, which is about 25% of the whole device. I would send my part as soon as other members have stated they they would like to take part too and we have enough for 1 unit.

also another friend is thinking about a groupbuy (5 BTC), but it seems nobody did invest yet. So I think if anybody would start the rest will follow. I hope it's not too late for them

Hai
ailikun (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 01:59:37 PM

Yes I approve this information.
If somebody is living in europe, dani can personally pick-up your asic from me.

Group buy:
We have now collected 11 bitcoins, if anyone is still interested in group buy, please pm me.

trepex

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 02:40:22 PM

Group buy:
We have now collected 11 bitcoins, if anyone is still interested in group buy, please pm me.

I am interested. But I wonder where you did collect the money for the group buy?

> For Group Buys:
>
> payment address: 17ovfxehA9ZFMNpHYL3vebHS5biYMFUfbM

https://blockchain.info/address/17ovfxehA9ZFMNpHYL3vebHS5biYMFUfbM

Nothing received.

I will send you an private mail.

Ralf

Will work for BTC and DEM (eMark)   No joke!   Network, WiFi, IPv6
Beste Bank für den BTC Handel: Fidor Bank, Partner von bitcoin.de und Kraken.com   Registrierung: https://banking.fidor.de/registrierung?ibid=43713861
ailikun (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 03:04:24 PM

Good day.
By the word, "we", a meant that dani collected 11 bitcoins from his friends for group buy, but he still havent sended them to my wallet.
because for some reason people are writing to me about group buy, but dont wont to be the first ones who sends bitcoins... strange)

if youve got any questions feel free to ask.

Group buy:

I am interested. But I wonder where you did collect the money for the group buy?

> For Group Buys:
>
> payment address: 17ovfxehA9ZFMNpHYL3vebHS5biYMFUfbM

https://blockchain.info/address/17ovfxehA9ZFMNpHYL3vebHS5biYMFUfbM

Nothing received.

I will send you an private mail.

Ralf

dani

..yeah

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 05:52:49 PM

Hi,

i just want to make clear im not associated with alilikun, i simply ordered with him, so theres no confusion.
I also have to say that the groupbuy I was managing won't work out, sadly. Others should simply post if they are interested and groupbuy when enough interest was collected

Hai
ailikun (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 10:18:29 PM

I see.
Well then group buy starting from 0$ again.
Pm me if interested.

Hi,

i just want to make clear im not associated with alilikun, i simply ordered with him, so theres no confusion.
I also have to say that the groupbuy I was managing won't work out, sadly. Others should simply post if they are interested and groupbuy when enough interest was collected

ailikun (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 01:06:06 PM

i can still order 2-3 inits.
Pm me, if someone is still interested.

i will also be in Berlin, and Sweden semewhere around october.
So if by that time, metabank will ship them, i will be able to meet with you in those countries.

fsb4000
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 02:23:43 PM

hello. We started to make a open census of those who made  pre-orders. If you do not want to publish your nicknames and number orders, you can add as AnonimousXXX (possibly breaking your order into several AnonimousXXX,for greater privacy)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmyZBD2EHCEEdG9SdENBV0l4YnNuNklrdDItMTJwdlE#gid=0
ailikun (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 03:22:59 PM

I have already added our orders to that list.
Thnx for your concern.

hello. We started to make a open census of those who made  pre-orders. If you do not want to publish your nicknames and number orders, you can add as AnonimousXXX (possibly breaking your order into several AnonimousXXX,for greater privacy)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmyZBD2EHCEEdG9SdENBV0l4YnNuNklrdDItMTJwdlE#gid=0

dani

..yeah

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:31:00 AM

I got a passport scan of ailikun and I think it looks good. I don't want to convince anyone into anything, just saying. It should go without saying I will not post personal details or a copy of that, but like he (i think he said) said he lives in moscow, sounds good for pickup right at the manufacture.

Hai
dan99

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:49:01 AM

If I understood it right, I can order an Asic unit through you and pick it up in person.
You are asking 3250$ for this service, it's a margin of 1090$; fair enough  Tongue

In which or near which big city do you live in Russia ?

Why you say fair enough?? he is making $1090 per 120gh/s Asic??

and bitcoin payment is a 1 way journey is not CC or Paypal where you get protection!!
mat542

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:42:00 AM

If I understood it right, I can order an Asic unit through you and pick it up in person.
You are asking 3250$ for this service, it's a margin of 1090$; fair enough  Tongue

In which or near which big city do you live in Russia ?

Why you say fair enough?? he is making $1090 per 120gh/s Asic??

and bitcoin payment is a 1 way journey is not CC or Paypal where you get protection!!
It was ironic.
dan99

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:50:43 PM

You hardly know this guys? Have you seen their pictures and photos? You are paying by bitcoin and not paypal. Did they went to the Bitcoin 2013 conference?

In Avalon and Butterfly you seen these guys around including Yifu of Avalon very transparent. If they SCAM YOU do you dare go Russia & find them???

If it is a SCAM it is bye bye to your bitcoin...
ailikun (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:34:44 PM

Oh come on... thats just nonsense.
I guess, your style of life, is propaganda all around you.

Do you think, that if someone scammed you in U.S. you will have more chances of finding him.
Or do you even think, that you will be looking for him?

People all around the world are the same.
Bad people and good people... it has nothing to do with russia.

Its up to you, weather to believe someone or not.
But please, leave this propaganda thing, within yourself.

And stop this offtopic.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: