Question: Which wallet is best
Coinbase - 0 (0%)
Blockchain - 10 (71.4%)
Coinpayment - 0 (0%)
Coin.ph - 4 (28.6%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which wallet is best  (Read 1290 times)
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:05:52 AM

blockchain  is Best low fee + high security But not Recommended for phone Because i have many problem when linked to my android device
Best fee, I can go with that … but best security ?
Do not ever consider a centralized wallet to have the best security. Anything can happen to that wallet or it might just get closed down and if such thing happens, your funds are gone and you cannot retrieve them back. That is what makes them less secure compared to when you are using a decentralized wallet.
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:54:51 PM

Well it depends on what country you reside.
Here in Philippines coinbase  isn't available so we're using coins.ph
Actually it's more than an exchange and less than a wallet. It doesn't hold private keys so it's not so secured so better not to store huge amounts of coins. Just leave some amount that you can use for daily transaction.
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 02:58:35 PM

For me Blockchain.info is the best web wallet for me, I am using it from its old version now it is upgraded and they have added many new security features so that you cannot lose your Bitcoins if you have enabled all the security option in your wallet, however no matter how much is the security online wallets are still on risk. I saw that they have added etherum along with Bitcoins so you can have ETH and BTC at the same time in your single online wallet, its a pretty good feature. Also, Blockchain.info determines the fee it self so you can trust Blockchain to send fee on it self and your transaction will get confirmed in time without paying extra fee, you can select from regular/priority fee option or you can send custom fee if you are willing to.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:25:35 PM

I use both Coinbase and Blockchain. I haven't a lot of bitcoins because I like use online wallet. I save bitcoin in them with no any problem. They're simple, easy and safe.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:49:48 PM

For me Blockchain.info is the best web wallet for me, I am using it from its old version now it is upgraded and they have added many new security features so that you cannot lose your Bitcoins if you have enabled all the security option in your wallet, however no matter how much is the security online wallets are still on risk. I saw that they have added etherum along with Bitcoins so you can have ETH and BTC at the same time in your single online wallet, its a pretty good feature. Also, Blockchain.info determines the fee it self so you can trust Blockchain to send fee on it self and your transaction will get confirmed in time without paying extra fee, you can select from regular/priority fee option or you can send custom fee if you are willing to.
When it comes on online wallet i do rather trust blockchain.info among other since those coinbase and xapo arent really pure web wallet but rather an exchange wallet which i dont really trust them all since anytime they can block you out once you violate into their terms and same as you said you can set out more secure measures on your wallet which would really lessen the risk on losing up your bitcoin or wallet.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3013

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:47:09 PM

When it comes on online wallet i do rather trust blockchain.info among other since those coinbase and xapo arent really pure web wallet but rather an exchange wallet which i dont really trust them all since anytime they can block you out once you violate into their terms and same as you said you can set out more secure measures on your wallet which would really lessen the risk on losing up your bitcoin or wallet.
Honestly they have almost all have pros and cons.. But if you treat coinbase is risky i think its not the same as xapo because coinbase is legal business and i think they will never do anything that can destruct their business.. since their exchanges is connected into the wallet of the site its just exchanges without 3rd party i still say that coinbase is still safe its been a long time when using it i just only get buggy from their new team but overall are ok..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:53:27 AM

Which bitcoin wallet is best for transaction.

Anyone can tell me which wallet take low fee secure & send bitcoin as fast as possible
Depending on your locality and on the wallets which are on the poll do have their own advantage coinbase=us citizens,coins.ph= philippines citizens,blockchain= global. If you do live on philippines then coins.ph would be the best wallet for you since you can easily convert or buy bitcoin in a matter of clicks which you cant able to make on some wallets and also when it comes on cash out it can directly give you an option to put directly on bank or money remittances.For coinbase i dont have much idea since im not a US citizen.

Picking a wallet based on your location is not a good idea. people should base it on its features and security. Since we are talking about which is the best wallet i'm thinking a wallet which is suited for primary use. All wallets listed on the poll are online wallets, most of these do not give private keys to their users as it is the proof that you own a particular wallet and allows you to fully control it. second problem is if the site ever goes down, accessing would not be possible furthermore these online wallets tends to have incompetent support, coinbase and blockchain are both known for it although coins.ph in my opinion has a great support team. this article might help you https://blockgeeks.com/guides/cryptocurrency-wallet-guide/

He were mentioned about exchanges wallet in order to convert bitcoin into fiat currency easier, as long as there is no any issue regarding their services or security, it's fine. But, I wouldn't recommend coinbase even though Op stay in USA because too many bad reviews, especially for withdrawal. But, as they said; you do not have bitcoin if you don't have the private keys, which mean web wallet is better than exchange wallet. I recommend electrum wallet as you can export the private key and it has some great features such as cold storage or set custom fees. Download it here: https://electrum.org/#download
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:03:41 AM

I use both Coinbase and Blockchain. I haven't a lot of bitcoins because I like use online wallet. I save bitcoin in them with no any problem. They're simple, easy and safe.
I don't use coinbase now since there are so many choices for the wallet where I can store my bitcoin. I'm relying now with blockchain.info though I don't have that much bitcoin too. I have tested blockchain.info and I love it more because they are now also accepting Ethereum. I know coinbase is a popular one but it's different for me since they aren't even supporting my country so it's better to stay with blockchain.info and just trade my bitcoin if I want to sell it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: