Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:35:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is coinbase safe? and this app this app claim free bitcoin?  (Read 1788 times)
antongee28

Activity: 75
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:39:16 PM

Coinbase works very slowly..
bubodaset

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:11:44 PM

coinbase is one of the best electronic wallets in the world that. It is also the kind of purse I use today and used to trade. It also has the advantage that when you talk to a person who also uses a coinbase wallet, it will be free of transaction fees.  Wink
streetlight

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:48:14 PM

Coinbase is the worst service for buying and selling bitcoins. They take your information, offer no education, and make it hard for you to withdraw your coins.
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:07:07 PM

So far I didn't have any issues using coinbase>I started using it recently tho but so far works fine for me.And of course,dont keep high amount there,just move it to your wallet,just to be safe.
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:18:45 AM

I am a fan of Coinbase. I am using it for one year. Web version and Android app both are interesting to me. I am using that two version regularly. But I love Coinbase Android App very much. It's just awesome. Besides that, Coinbase is the high secure wallet. It has 2FA security system. There is no change to hack your wallet.
Rupok

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:52:29 PM

I only use Coinbase for Bitcoin wallet. I am using its Web and Android version both. It is one year I am using Coinbase. I didn't found any problem or critical issue yet. It is the most popular wallet for Bitcoin. It has a high-security system. It has 2FA security system. No chance to hack it. Besides that, Coinbase to Coinbase transaction fee is 0.
mehedi24

Activity: 336

Personal Account

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:27:15 PM

i always trading bitcoin and i  regular use  coinbase wallet . i think coinbase wallet very safe   if anyone use your wallet there must be need your phone .because without verification code anyone don,t log in your wallet...so coinbase is safe.
retprogramisto

Activity: 149
Merit: 34

💡 Websites, scripts for BTC web4crypto.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 03:36:51 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 03:59:52 AM by retprogramisto

Don't store your bitcoin with coinbase. Exchanges can seize your coins, be hacked, etc. You may not receive both coins in the case of a fork (bitcoin + altcoin, e.g. bitcoin cash or segwit2x) or you may receive the altcoin instead of bitcoin.

You can use exchanges to buy bitcoins. However, it is more secure to store your bitcoins in a wallet that you control, e.g. electrum for desktop, mycelium for mobile, blockchain.info web wallet, ledger hardware wallet, or a paper wallet. Unless you control the private keys, you don't fully own the coins.

I don't know about free bitcoin apps. However, there are bitcoin faucets that give away small amounts of satoshi (currently 1 satoshi = $0.000043). You can find a list of bitcoin faucets here: http://bitcoinrotator.in/

Is coinbase the best one? What are the legit alternatives of coinbase to buy BTC, ETH?
With good rates and fees of course.

You can buy bitcoin with cash, gift card, bank transfer via localbitcoins.com, paxful.com or find a bitcoin ATM with coinatmradar.com. You can convert BTC to ETH or other altcoins with shapeshift.io or changelly.com.

but why coinbase working too slow ?
im trying send my BTC to address my friends its always need 2 hours before payment recived :/

I don't use coinbase. Maybe the fee is too low. Bitcoin transactions with low fees may take hours to confirm. For quick confirmation, set a higher transaction fee. Check bitcoinfees.21.co for recommended transaction fees, or use this free transaction accelerator: https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/

➡️  💡  𝗪𝗲𝗯𝟰𝗖𝗿𝘆𝗽𝘁𝗼  💡  ⬅️
Websites, scripts, crypto integration for BTC
✔️ Free consultation at Web4Crypto.xyz
Aleya

Activity: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:14:52 PM

i always trading bitcoin and i  regular use  coinbase wallet . i think coinbase wallet very safe   if anyone use your wallet there must be need your phone .because without verification code anyone don,t log in your wallet...so coinbase is safe.

Yes, coinbase is a safe wallet, i also use coinbase. Coinbase user must need phone, because without verification code anyone can not log in wallet. If you are a coinbase user you must need phone, for that reason it is best , safe ,and secure.
ayamboy

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:53:10 AM

Coinbase I think very safe from another wallet. Coinbase security  Very strong.it,s never easy to anyone hack your wallet.
ZCoinTalk

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:47:35 AM

I’ve had some good experiences with CoinBase. Be careful though that if you use a debit or credit card that your bank or CC agency does’t block the transaction.
mehedi24

Activity: 336

Personal Account

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:58:45 PM

Coinbase I think very safe from another wallet. Coinbase security  Very strong.it,s never easy to anyone hack your wallet.
i agree with you. because i think same .coinbase very safety, coinbase have two verification step .really like there security system .
quantumcat

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 05:07:16 PM

I've used many different exchanges and coinbase is for sure one of the safest and best ones for people who are new in the crypto-world.

Rupok

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:35:47 AM

i agree with you. because i think same .coinbase very safety, coinbase have two verification step .really like there security system .

i am also agree with you.I think coinbase is the safest place to keep Bitcoin and ETH.I do not know other things.But I know it with coinbase .I always have tension free because I use coinbase, I hope everyone will use coinbase.
harveygrady

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:32:52 AM

Coinbase is not safe bro. Look at the complains that they get from the internet... You should use Paxful.com
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:52:29 PM

i am also agree with you.I think coinbase is the safest place to keep Bitcoin and ETH.I do not know other things.But I know it with coinbase .I always have tension free because I use coinbase, I hope everyone will use coinbase.
Are you serious, dude? Coinbase is the safest place to keep coins Cheesy lol . I hope you just kidding. How centralized exchange where you don't have full control of your coins can be safest place for holding funds. 2FA is just basic safety tool, if you need for real security, you have to hold your private keys at least, and it's still not enough. Only paper and hardware wallets can be called as the safest place to keep coins.

FirEaSeA

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:08:20 AM

Coinbase is safe but it got of complaints from a lot of users and their fees is so ridiculous.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:20:20 AM

Honestly, you could should not use any app for storing your coins. It could be bitcoin or alternative crypto currency. These apps are not safe for the coins. Make sure not to use the exchange wallets as well.
you should use either hardware wallet or at least desktop wallet whose private keys are with you.
Aleya

Activity: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:07:09 AM

I am a regular Coinbase user. I am using Coinbase in Web Version and Android App both. It is two years I am using Coinbase. I don't face any problem or critical issue by using Coinbase. It is perfect for Bitcoin wallet. It has a high-security system, such as 2FA security system. No change to hack your wallet. Coinbas always safe wallet for Bitcoin.

I am also a coinbase user. I am 100% sure that coinbase is safe. I am using it since one years. I aslo don't face any problem by using coinebase. Coinbase  is the best app for bitcoin wallet. It is so much secure. And i believe that coinbase always safe for bitcoin wallet.
Ivlarshall

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:30:58 AM

Coinbase is a very good exchange with quite high reputation. I think it can be considered safe enough.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: