Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:08:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GLDcoin-Hard Fork Coming, Difficulty Retarget, and Updated Client  (Read 947 times)
r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 09:24:37 PM

Within the next week. stay tuned bitches!

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 09:31:53 PM

Cool story bro.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 09:34:03 PM

Cool story bro.

Yeah, well we try our best here at the Brool Story Co.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 09:37:08 PM

little more info on what the fork is going to do?

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
AZIZ1977

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 09:50:34 PM

ok
kr4x

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 11:04:47 PM

this was suppose to be kept private so... way to go r3wt
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 11:16:20 PM

You can't change a coin, on the fly, you friggin rejects Roll Eyes

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 11:20:57 PM

You can't change a coin, on the fly, you friggin rejects Roll Eyes
History repeating itself and whatnot.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 11:43:47 PM

transparency man. he never said to keep it private. besides, if we don't provide updates on the situation everyone will assume the coin is dead and we will be an after thought when the updates are finished. i firmly believe that it would be instrumental in repairing the public image of GLD if we try to maintain a little more transparency with the audience.

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 12:22:15 AM

Transparency, would be telling us how you plan to kill...I mean, hard fork the coin...

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 12:23:24 AM

Transparency, would be telling us how you plan to kill...I mean, hard fork the coin...

Roll Eyes

Mapuo

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 12:26:14 AM

With some pain and blood in your asshole.
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 12:28:39 AM

With some pain and blood in your asshole.

U Mad Bro?

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 12:33:42 AM

transparency man. he never said to keep it private. besides, if we don't provide updates on the situation everyone will assume the coin is dead and we will be an after thought when the updates are finished. i firmly believe that it would be instrumental in repairing the public image of GLD if we try to maintain a little more transparency with the audience.
Sometimes you just have to admit that its over...  Guys are mining it with c64's and Amiga's, I mean anyone with a decent rig could rape that coin in an hour.

No offense of course, its just the truth.  Dump your coins and move on.  

No man, they are going to "Improve" it, by changing the code. My guess would be, fix Diff adjust and maybe lower block reward. Because that's the way to fix a coin, when it's not profitable, change it. Roll Eyes
If they do change the block reward, GLD will be done for good/ "Ok, we have our millions of coins, now you peons can mine the scraps" Give me a break Roll Eyes

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 01:10:46 AM

Sometimes you just have to admit that its over...  Guys are mining it with c64's and Amiga's, I mean anyone with a decent rig could rape that coin in an hour.

No offense of course, its just the truth.  Dump your coins and move on.  

No man, they are going to "Improve" it, by changing the code. My guess would be, fix Diff adjust and maybe lower block reward. Because that's the way to fix a coin, when it's not profitable, change it. Roll Eyes
If they do change the block reward, GLD will be done for good/ "Ok, we have our millions of coins, now you peons can mine the scraps" Give me a break Roll Eyes
we are working on improving the code. not lowering block rewards. repairing the network, adding more nodes, and forking the coin after the 21000 block.

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 01:25:51 AM

Give me a break Roll Eyes

OK
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: