Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:23:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ICO]-WandX:Decentralized Financial Markets for the new world crypto-economy  (Read 11116 times)
chayantoon

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:55:47 AM

Any guess on when and where???
theres a new exchange coming in a week or less
Wand... Binance or Kucoin..And the million dollar question...When.. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kevinantonio

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

Hey is WandX going to be listed under "markets" in CMC for the tokens that it lists?
boesboes

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:16:45 PM

This topic needs a bump. The platform is going live tomorrow, listing quite a lot of coins which are currently only listed on ED / Idex etc. Really excited about this gem.
davidjoshua

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:43:30 AM

not sure if wandex is going in this direction but i will just ask, are there plans to be a wallet maybe even a mobile wallet and also accept fiat? this product would be amazing to get the noobs into crypto there could even be pre made diversifaction bags
tientien22

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:00:12 PM

i still have absolutely no idea what to do when i log in to the exchange...
i've been in crypto for a year. used many exchanges including ED and IDEX.. and i log in to Wandx, and i just have no idea.. These are the questions I ask when i first log in.     What are these Portfolios i see? Judging by the junk names like "jkjkjk" and "Trade Test", i assume they're made by other people that are testing the platform.    What do these portfolios consist of? I see just now if i hover over the names i can see what the portfolio is made up of? Why can't i see that without hovering over the name. What does it mean to buy one of these portfolios and who is selling them? What does it mean to "Quote" in this context? Isn't the most important aspect of a portfolio how it is diversified? Why isn't this represented graphically? Huge amount of space is occupied by a single line graph that shows price of the portfolio over time i'm guessing.. but i have no idea over what time period. 24 hours? 7 days? Since the portfolio was created?
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:00:43 PM

i don't necessarily want answers to those questions.  Just illustrating my user experience... If i was a noob or a non Wandx holder, i would make a quick about face and never return.   Now if there was a very obvious button saying "HOW TO USE WANDX EXCHANGE" and i could watch some videos where i could quickly learn what the exchange is about and how to use it, i might. I'd still probably decide it wasn't worth it and go back to an exchange i understand
davidjoshua

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:00:59 PM

Hello WandX a new investor here
I found this by accident and think its very interesting and quite shocked that there's no hype behind this project hence the super low marketcap
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:01:13 PM

Hi all--a couple of questions for the admins here. I initially signed up for the Telegram bounty on bounty0x--now I see that the bounty I signed up for has been changed to performing trades on the Beta. Any clarification on this? Second, I want to echo some of the comments Michael has made above--in clicking through the Beta, it's not immediately clear what everything represents. It appears that the transactions are real transactions on the beta, but most of the posted items look like tests/fakes (e.g. the name "77" is the top trade with what appears to be someone asking for 2 ETH for 2 WandX?).
tientien22

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:54:25 PM

Like browsing through overview basket and trade is giving me an extra icon everytime I press one of the links, ending up with this kind of images and icons
adandarmawan

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:55:46 PM

I'm finding it hard to navigate through the exchange, the dropdown menu not working correctly sometimes, the navigation between pages sometimes struggle. Just curious if Any more are people experiencing similar things
maardhayrule

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:56:18 PM

what I want to say/ask/propose: we shouldn’t have prerequisites to access the platform. I have no idea how to use Metamask because I’m fine with trezor and mew.
I would never install something new just to get access to another exchange. This must be as smooth as the other exchanges
Noocbiez

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:56:42 PM

what I want to say/ask/propose: we shouldn’t have prerequisites to access the platform. I have no idea how to use Metamask because I’m fine with trezor and mew.
I would never install something new just to get access to another exchange. This must be as smooth as the other exchanges
Understood, but there's no other way to connect with the blockchain from the web browser other than Metamask, especially for a decentralized service hence the use of Metamask. It would also work fine with Trezor. There are a couple of other platforms also working on this to ease the connection with the blockchain. We will explore integrating with them.
hunsook

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:57:09 PM

I think it is confusing because I am part of several excanges and they generally require a sign up or metamask/ledger but not usually both.
agreed, but some boundaries are required, similar to sign ups for standard platforms. If we do find an easier and at the same time a solution with the same security, we'll look at adding it.
S-triple-C

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:07:25 PM

You should add more details on the first post and not just links so we won't have to open new tabs. The idea is great though and it could be big if the team can deliver.
joelembiid

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:11:55 PM

I'm finding it hard to navigate through the exchange, the dropdown menu not working correctly sometimes, the navigation between pages sometimes struggle. Just curious if Any more are people experiencing similar things

Absolutely. It may be a little simpler. It will take a little time to get used to it
moskovskiy89

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:51:41 AM

this project has the potential to succeed, you have a good plan, hopefully go well and project can succeed Smiley
tientien22

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:39:48 PM

Dear dev team no pressure. But yal really should speed up the development ofbthis project
Lots of competition entering the market.
I feel like if we dont develop quicker or start a mini marketing campaign the crypto world will forget about wandx
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:39:57 PM

very good chance to take customers from EtherDelta right now... EtherDelta has not been working for almost 2 weeks. Time for some aggressive marketing to gain market share
kevinantonio

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:40:08 PM

People dont know or dont trust a fork called forkdelta though
WandX had it’s chance to strike, all the volume is going to idex
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:40:27 PM

I think wandx tries to achieve something bigger with the portfolio management though
watch the video on the wandx website
they need some advertising on coinmarketcap when everything works and is really good
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: