Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:57:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ICO]-WandX:Decentralized Financial Markets for the new world crypto-economy  (Read 11116 times)
kevinantonio

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:21:34 PM

just finished buying. So easy ! Strongly recomending the Bancor platoform for illiquid assets.
Hope I can say the same thing about WandX in the future Smiley
Congradulations on the developers and the CEO for the continual progress. It is crazy how this gem is less than 1m in mkt cap.
It doesn't matter. For those who've done their research, hope we can use the WandX platform in the future, would love to trade on it.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rayazasheva

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:21:56 PM

I admittedly have a very limited view of politics in India. We don't get much news in the states. I have to search for of it on my own accord.
I don't think the Indian people will stand for this, personally. They're gaining their voice.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:35:41 AM

I feel like the price will hover around this range until WANDX gets established/starts being mentioned on the sub reddit etc --> then the next major increase imo would be if we reach 1m volume and get listed under CMC exchanges gaining more exposure then on and on etc (all my speculation)

If I am informed correctly you do not really need $1 million to get onto CMC. Sub reddit and so on doesn't really push the price in my opinion.
tientien1

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:43:10 PM

I just delete the join message basically, so they're not banned from the group, or even kicked, in case they're a legit contributor to Wand, but, now people only see them if they scan the members.. kinda mitigates the exposure
rayazasheva

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:43:49 PM

Today I tried to sell 9 WAND.  The trade started correctly but after many hours it bounced.   I wonder if putting more gas on it would have worked?
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:44:51 PM

Today I tried to sell 9 WAND.  The trade started correctly but after many hours it bounced.   I wonder if putting more gas on it would have worked?
Good news!  Checking my accounts I find that I managed to buy a token basket!  My buy orders had been pending and one finally went through.  Now I tried to buy two other bskets but in each case the seller didn't have the coins that were being offered.  I'll keep trying and see if I can buy another token basket.
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:55:38 AM

Hello colleagues. It took quite a long time after the fundraising to implement the project, but I still am confused by the fact that bounty hunters paid only to units, to those guys who insisted on their award. And those who do not ask for it apparently will not get anything ... It's strange all this ...
rayazasheva

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:29:58 PM

Not sure how they got my address. I haven’t shared that particular with anyone. Only thing I can imagine is they scrubbed etherscan from IDEX and cherry picked some wallets to send to.
Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:21:29 AM

The emergence of WandX further subdivides the ERC token market, which provides more convenient conditions for the development of start-ups.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:17:01 AM

Hello colleagues. It took quite a long time after the fundraising to implement the project, but I still am confused by the fact that bounty hunters paid only to units, to those guys who insisted on their award. And those who do not ask for it apparently will not get anything ... It's strange all this ...

Why should anybody ask for something that is promised to be distributed anyway? That's not how it is supposed to work.
tientien333

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:46:10 PM

ERA, Abhi can’t do anything more. Honestly. He’s done everything he’s promised he would. The exchanges are difficult to get listed on. This is one of 15 coins I hold and they are ALL having problems, I promise. Even big ones with massive teams and budgets are having difficulty. I know you’re frustrated, we all are. Complaining only hurts the coin though, not helping it. Let’s find other ways to improve liquidity by driving traffic.
chayantoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:46:30 PM

thats what i mean the spread on bancor is a joke
look at payfair though it would from 500k to 38m in 1 month in december/jan
if wandx was on a proper exchange with a fair spread i would add more
rayazasheva

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:47:10 PM

Hard to invest in WAND with this bid/ask spread
many coins pay market makers to come in to help.
But that means being on a major exchange, Ether delta doesnt work
chayantoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:36:06 PM

is it possible for the developers to take out the tokens from the "burned" address? 70+% in that burned account and 20+% on actual accounts at the current price this count hard to afford to pay for any listings or development. but pls correct me if i am wrong. i am a newbie.
Serenar

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:36:41 PM

what did it achieve, they could have done way more with them like give people a small amount for tweeeting about wandx or joining the telegram people love that stuff
burn is so pointless didnt help price one bit either
pareto give everyone who joined telegram 1$ worth of pareto they have 20k telegram members and have increasted 250% in the last 3 weeks
everyone was begging for their free pareto as well people love it
rayazasheva

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:39:51 PM

i think the bottom is in yeh im just worried about price going on a run with the main way people buy is bancor, i bought another 8eth worth last night and instantly took a 10% haircut with bancors crazy way of working out price
Anny555

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:42:06 PM

Use Wand tokens for creating ERC20 Token baskets, for Ether-ERC20 or ERC20-ERC20 trade.
Also create and settle token baskets and other...

I can see WANDX taking over the decentralized exchange and decentralized identity.

buy more...... and holdddddd
Anny555

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:47:46 PM

what did it achieve, they could have done way more with them like give people a small amount for tweeeting about wandx or joining the telegram people love that stuff
burn is so pointless didnt help price one bit either
pareto give everyone who joined telegram 1$ worth of pareto they have 20k telegram members and have increasted 250% in the last 3 weeks
everyone was begging for their free pareto as well people love it

i sold all my token 2 weeks ago, now i am kind of feeling .... i mean Pareto Tokens. i have learnt my lessssss
bradritter

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:53:57 AM

Wandx is a very good concept with a dedicated CEO Abhinav is very educated and one day this project will be huge. If your previously invested nows the time to average in before were back well over 1$  Cool
kadal88

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:00:09 AM

Yes i agree with you It should be a website and some supporting social media in show on this ann thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: