Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:31:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EARN 1337 COIN very fast and easy  (Read 901 times)
yanoaziz (OP)

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:47:13 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 12:53:08 PM by yanoaziz

Hello friends

Do you know 1337 coin? if not see this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1319833.0

Lets get started :

Folding@home is a project focused on disease research.

The Folding@home software allows you to share your unused computer power with 1337 Foundation

to START FOLDING there are two way see this link : https://folding.stanford.edu/start-folding/

--> using software:

While you keep going with your everyday activities, your computer or phone will be working to  
                                         help us find cures for diseases like cancer, ALS, Parkinson’s, Huntington’s, Influenza and many others.

--> using your browser

When using the Chrome Browser you can run Folding@home without downloading the software to
                                                                  your computer or phone. Simply launch the app and start folding.

after that ..

--->When will I get paid?  

Payouts are scheduled once a week, every Friday. All wallet addresses used for folding are automatically credited with 1337.

How do I start folding with my wallet address?
      In the tab Browser folding use your wallet address where it says "folding as" and save the settings.

What is the team id?
     The team id 233050 should already be in the “for team” field. However, if this is not the case, kindly use 233050 as your team id.

Where can I see my folding stats?
     Your stats are shown on the Stanford Edu website and Browser folding page.

if you want to joining us https://discordapp.com/invite/pjdWntg

FissioncoinXpres

Activity: 325

aGUARD- Offers Staking, Mining and Masternodes

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:01:32 AM

Hello friends

Do you know 1337 coin? if not see this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1319833.0

Lets get started :

The Folding@home software allows you to share your unused computer power with 1337 Foundation

to START FOLDING there are two way see this link : https://folding.stanford.edu/start-folding/

--> using software:

While you keep going with your everyday activities, your computer or phone will be working to  
                                         help us find cures for diseases like cancer, ALS, Parkinson’s, Huntington’s, Influenza and many others.

--> using your browser

When using the Chrome Browser you can run Folding@home without downloading the software to

after that ..

Payouts are scheduled once a week, every Friday. All wallet addresses used for folding are automatically credited with 1337.

In the tab Browser folding use your wallet address where it says "folding as" and save the settings.

What is the team id?
     The team id 233050 should already be in the “for team” field. However, if this is not the case, kindly use 233050 as your team id.

I am holding 1337 before
I will check it
#redfishcoin

Visit Site  ○━━  aGUARD _TOKEN(AGRD)  ━━○   Airdrop
«  Offers Staking, Mining and Masternodes  »
○━  STEEMIT   ━   FACEBOOk ━   TELEGRAM  ━  TWITTER   ━  FAUCET  ━○
yanoaziz (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:11:11 AM

ok but remember to have the last version of 1337  v1.9 if you have any problem just tell it to me i will happy to help you.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:33:45 PM

it says unused pc but it going on while you're using it. Tho this might be a good thing in my case, since I rarely shut down my pc. Btw will this work if my pc is in sleep mode but the browser is running? I don't understand on what principle does this work considering the browser part.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
martyMC

Activity: 159
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:37:26 PM

Hello friends

Lets get started :

--> using software:

--> using your browser

after that ..

What is the team id?

It works with BOINC?
martyMC

Activity: 159
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:38:12 PM

Hello friends

Lets get started :

--> using software:

--> using your browser

after that ..

What is the team id?

I am holding 1337 before
I will check it
#redfishcoin
lol you're a newb lmao
mangodream

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:41:07 PM

I still don't know if this is a scam or a true project... The ANN thread is talking about a "game". All visuals make me thing about a "geek" thing and not about a academic medical project...
If this is really serious I would be glad to participate for the cancer research and so on...
yanoaziz (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:41:05 PM

i running it but i dont know apply wallet. Where can i find and join acc?

just sent to me you problem i can help
  so if you need wallet v1.9  https://github.com/xenonflux/1337/releases/download/v1.9.0.0/1337-qt9252017.zip
  and also this  https://github.com/xenonflux/1337/releases/download/v1.9.0.0/1337-snapshot9272017.zip

how to use this files
and sync your wallet by adding nodes
 this video show you how  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HUKawHhAQs

if you have any problem just send to me i m here to help you Smiley
yanoaziz (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:56:03 PM

I still don't know if this is a scam or a true project... The ANN thread is talking about a "game". All visuals make me thing about a "geek" thing and not about a academic medical project...
If this is really serious I would be glad to participate for the cancer research and so on...

see this link http://folding.stanford.edu/about/
and tell as what do you think about it.
100degrees

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:16:21 PM

It seems legit from what I have seen. As far as the name and marketing, one could argue its a little suspect. They reality is you have to do your research and only contribute what you can afford to lose.

ZEEPIN CHAIN  ▩  Smart work, creative life  ▩  Creative Economy
Claim Your ZPT Token and Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◤ICO Starts January 18◥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mangodream

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:45:20 PM

see this link http://folding.stanford.edu/about/
and tell as what do you think about it.

Yes, I saw this website.
And that one too : https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folding@home
I'm convinced that Folding @ home is a true university project. But what is scaring me is to download and use the 1337 wallet. I don't trust it.
1337coin is a kind of shitcoin.
Crypto1992

Activity: 84

Tokenpay

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:17:03 PM

Yes and if it is true not a scam, I would love to participate for the sake of cancer research.I like the good cause if it is true.I do not know about this coin much. I hope many ICO's should come which encourage the research for various deadly and bad diseases out there.

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coastbank

Activity: 238

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:49:49 PM

I weirdly feel same. It tries hard to look casual but also tries to look business. Anyways I don't really trust 1337. It has potential in it but I don't buy it.

Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 06:12:47 PM

I have visited link above, and try to find information related this project. I got that this project directed by Prof Vijay Pande. Currently he's projects Pande Lab and Folding@home.

I didn't try the software, but maybe this is interesting to know more.

Prof Vijay Pande Profile link: https://profiles.stanford.edu/vijay-pande
Folding@home site: http://folding.stanford.edu/

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
crazyheinz

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:14:39 PM

Thanks for the tutorial, I'm folding now Smiley

leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:21:17 PM

I heard about this folding project before, but it was too complicated for me to do. However, this guide does look simpler. I have a query, just to confirm, but I thought the folding project rewarded in different alts? Like it was CureCoin and GridCoin? How did 1337coin get into this project? Was it not just a different alt on its own? Sorry for so many questions but I just want to make sure there is no confusion!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mangodream

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:13:16 AM

I heard about this folding project before, but it was too complicated for me to do. However, this guide does look simpler. I have a query, just to confirm, but I thought the folding project rewarded in different alts? Like it was CureCoin and GridCoin? How did 1337coin get into this project? Was it not just a different alt on its own? Sorry for so many questions but I just want to make sure there is no confusion!

These are good questions.
It would be interesting to fold in BTC, ETH, Waves, with a serious background!
yanoaziz (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:08:02 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 12:30:48 PM by yanoaziz

thanks all for your interaction

The decision is up to you

but for me i think its a good idea so im folding now and tomorrow.
and 1337 coin is doing good now.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:11:33 PM

i am folding too for good cause  Cool
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:00:38 AM

Is there a reason that you're supporting this specific coin? It seems that this service at this promotion could be a lot more successful with the coin that has a history of retaining its value better. Perhaps even a new project for a new coin. It just seems silly that a project is going to attach itself to a coin that's been around for that amount of time and not had any real success.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: