Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:30:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Trader - Fully automated Crypto Trading Bot  (Read 372 times)
bitmeo (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:02:19 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2019, 08:34:46 PM by bitmeo

Welcome to https://cryptotrader.com

Make more Bitcoins by investing. We provide the fastest cryptocurrency trading service!

- Minimum Deposit: 0.01 BTC
- Maximum Deposit: 5 BTC

Crypto Trader is a fully automated Cryptocurrency Trader program operating with no human intervention.

No fake statistics, testimonials, or fake payments/withdrawals.

We place a very high value on transparency. At Crypto Trader you can monitor and follow all deposits and payouts of any user in real-time at any time.

Crypto Trader make profit with automated trading software, most commonly known as a bitcoin robot, is a complex system built with a complex algorithm that is made to feedback the information caught on the market trends back to their users. These ‘signals’ are used by the most experienced traders to open and close buying and selling orders automatically. The trading bots are now being used more and more by early investors who are getting to know more about the crypto universe, as well as make daily profit with their investments.

Our website: https://cryptotrader.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CryptoTrader

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcrenew

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:04:39 AM

Haha. You took all of my wording right from my thread. Full sentences taken right out. I also like the stars around the name.  Grin

No doubling program is legit. Have fun.

BTC Renew
phreeksta

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:06:43 AM

"Invest Bitcoins and get double of your investment after just 24 hours" ...

Yeah right ^^. Scam in its finest form.
lmklmk

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:59:27 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2019, 10:18:15 PM by lmklmk

This crypto trading bot is really working.. i have two successful payouts to my account 1CaTAsmL8ZMD6EkDBMpJGqicu44MfLsH3v
 Shocked

bitmeo (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:04:51 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2019, 10:13:18 PM by bitmeo

This crypto trading bot is really working.. i have two successful payouts to my account 1CaTAsmL8ZMD6EkDBMpJGqicu44MfLsH3v
 Shocked

Feel free to use our bitcoin investment program so that you can receive bitcoins as often as possible.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

phreeksta

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:48:56 AM

This bitcoin doubler is really working.. i have two successful payouts to my account 1CaTAsmL8ZMD6EkDBMpJGqicu44MfLsH3v
 Shocked

Well yes, it always works in the beginning ... a lot people start to get into it ... until suddenly it doesn't work anymore and a lot people loosing their money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: